A Thank You

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Rurrar
Sojourner

A Thank You

Postby Rurrar » Sun May 07, 2006 5:17 am

After a long break from the MUD (bought a house, got married, took up golf, etc) I came back and started me a little troll. I played for a few days and decided to get out my 45th Troll warrior and give it a go once again. Much to my dismay, I found that I was not only butt neked, but, had a 0 balance in my bank account. I know how this happened, I gave someone my login info to get something of theirs off my character about a year or so ago, shit happens. Anyway, I was working on getting some equipment and stuff and was wearing pretty much newb stuff, but, I was playing and working at it.

One day, I am sitting in VT at the auction boards and was given a few items and some cash by some folks sitting there, I won't say who because anonymity is golden and they know who they are. Having played here on and off since 96ish, I can say from experience that this is a different pbase then it used to be. I remember a time when I was completely ignored because I was under a certain level or people didn't recognize my name. Now, evils, neuts, and good characters will chat with nearly anyone they come across in the wild. I feel this is a huge step in the right direction and it has refreshed my ferver for playing Toril.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to those who helped me first and foremost, you know who you are and as I said I will allow them anonymity so they are not hammered with "Will you give me some EQ?" tells ;). Secondly the Gods for maintaining a great MUD, and last but not least, the players, without you guys the MUD would be lost in the sea of MUDS, it is up to us to spread the word of this wonderful world created for us to lose ourselves in. Good, Neutral, Evil.....Doesn't matter, we are a community and within a community there may be disagreements, but, in the end we can all sit back (in a Neutral HT please ;) ) and have a nice barrel of dwarven ale and tell of adventures to one another.

Long Live Toril.....

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”