Dear Imms

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Latreg
Sojourner

Dear Imms

Postby Latreg » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:20 pm

For those immortals that read the posts. Has any of our new ideas/arguments help at all, anything specific we should focus on or expand upon?
Auril
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Auril » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:11 am

I've sent a few private messages here and there to participants in the Bloodstone thread, asking about what things they particularly remember about the city in its glory. :) I also study the posts in the RP forum and the Stories forum, to see what people see of their characters so I can aim events to be more interesting for our participants. Sometimes, I'll see something that sounds pretty neat, and will do what I can to incorporate it into Ashstone as we write. I am rather focused in a limited direction, due to my job. :)

Thank you for asking, Latreg. :)

Auril
Ruxur
Sojourner

Postby Ruxur » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:30 pm

bring ajax back!
Cofen group-says 'wtf, why am i missing a cursed khanjari?'
Alendar group-says 'i r rednek i can only afford the monitor i have mud on and the broken monitor under it'
Nonox tells you 'i think someone casted 'power word gay' on pril'
Malacar ASSOC:: 'must... mp...soon...underwear...cringing...at...oncoming...onslaught...'
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:54 pm

not to mention the child molesting priest...
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:13 pm

Mountable woman ftw.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Shar
FORGER ADMIN

Re: Dear Imms

Postby Shar » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:23 pm

Latreg wrote:For those immortals that read the posts. Has any of our new ideas/arguments help at all, anything specific we should focus on or expand upon?

The answer to both questions is "yes". The expanded answer to the 2nd question is "anything you feel strongly about". Beyond that, the sky is the limit for what you can ask for or hope for. We read everything. :)
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”