Development

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
malakwee
Sojourner

Development

Postby malakwee » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:14 pm

First and foremost thanks to the imms for hosting this great game. I consider it great since it has been part of my muddict life since 94.

I have always loved this mud. And would like to see it live on till am all grey and bald. However I would like to bring to the imms attention to something that I have noticed that might or might not be a bad trend.

Until recently, with the bandaid and all, the mud averages less than 1 news update a month. I almost feel like there is nothing new on toril anymore. I used to log on and play and play and xp and play and die and explore and quest etc. However, recently I find there is nothing new to do anymore other than check in once in a while to see if there is a boot to check rares... and tiamat of course.

What am getting to is that, I feel a bad vibe... stagnation... Some other muds i been to average 20 news updates a month. I know toril 2.0 is coming... but... hehe i guess i know what i mean...

Anyway... Just putting this up. Not sure if i feel alone in this. Would appreciate any comments.

Cheers and have fun... and once again to the imms... tks for hosting this awesome game.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:22 pm

We're aware of that perception. Check the Dev News forums and the MUD news - we're stepping up the pace of new development while 2.0 is still in development. It's not like we can just flick a switch, but the momentum is building...
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”