Chaos day?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Malia
Sojourner

Chaos day?

Postby Malia » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm

I would like to see a day in the near future where we could turn on pk for a few hours, and have every guild against each other or every player for themselves kinda thing. Would only be a few hours so those that didnt want to participate wouldnt be down much, or if you got eliminated early you wouldnt be out that long either. I just think this would be fun and bring back some of the old days of chaos, create some competition, and some pride for the guild or player that one. Maybe as prize for player might be a !stat badge or for guild maybe some prize money.

again dont want this as an all day thing cuz it would suck not to be able to play for all day, but a set day and time with like 3 hour timelimit. If for some reason there was no winners in 3 hours transport all remaining people to small area like arena 4x4 area and let em duke it out so there is a winner inside the time limit.

Just a thought to spice up a day =)

Cant seem to make this a poll so please respond and give feedback.
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:47 pm

Load up old school artifacts plz.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Dlur
Sojourner

Postby Dlur » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:35 pm

I'd like a shot at chaos, make it 4 hours long or so. It's a blast. And yeah load up some artis!
Ghimok|Dlur|Emeslan|Ili|Zinse|Teniv
*~~~~~~~~~~*
"Censorship is telling a man he can't eat a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
Kifle
Sojourner

Postby Kifle » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:53 pm

Yeah, it would be fun, but I could see a tia decked out rogue taking the prizes without much competition. This game is hardly balanced for pvp, so I don't see how giving any prizes out would be fair.
Fotex group-says 'Behold! penis!'

Kifle puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Thalidyrr tells you 'Yeah, you know, getting it like a jackhammer wears you out.'

Teflor "You can beat a tank with a shovel!!1!1!!one!!1!uno!!"
sok
Sojourner

Postby sok » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:55 am

i would make some excuse not to hang out w/ my family just so i can make it.
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:23 am

3-4 hours be great, and prize wouldnt be that big a deal cept lil bit of pride.

!stat badge or something, or cash prize for winning team.

If you think a rogue will win, i'll bring my illu to arena any day of any week for ya kifle, rogue vs illu. Illu will win 99% of the time. (except for maybe assassinate and thats only 1x per 24 min)
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Any feedback from gods if this might be possible? I think it would be alot of fun.

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Organized chaos is TONS of fun. I've wanted a good evil vs good for years, but the closest we could get was team vs. team in the challenge a while back. It would be fun to get together a few decent groups and organize some games of freeze (because you're dead) tag.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!
Marthammor
Staff Member - Areas
Location: On a Rocky Tor Overlooking a Storm-Ridden Landscape

Postby Marthammor » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 pm

If you wanted chaos, you should have went shopping this morning at the various stores that were having their black friday sales!
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:57 pm

Malia - Why not get together with the rest of Triterium to see about hosting something like this?

We (Ashiwi, Sotana and I) had fun doing our RP games. Sure it was lots of work, but still, we were creative, asked very nicely for help from the imms, and did most of the work ourselves. Imms were great assistance, and added to the base of what WE came up with. We even got to use ChP for "Capture the Flag" so we didn't have innocents caught in the crossfire.

Instead of the players hollering for the imms to do it, why can't players get creative and organize stuff, then ask for imms to HELP?

Its been done before. Just gotta find people willing and able to do the work to do it again.
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Id like this just more then a few people, id like to see it on a grander lvl, full mud wide for 3-4 hours, and since its a !pk mud its not something i can do or turn on or anything. I enjoy the non-pk muds but i miss the chaos days of old.

Also if after like 2hrs 50 min there are survivers and !winner, just put em all in a 3x3 area and let em duke it out!

more feedback!

Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:02 pm

Cage Match?
The best of WTF statments of '06
--------------------------------------------------------
Danila group-says 'afk, machine gun in backyard started shooting cats'
Danila group-says 'afk a sec, 3 horned monkeys trying to steal hose'
Danila group-says 'afk, koala bear trying to mount my car'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Ashiwi wrote:Organized chaos is TONS of fun. I've wanted a good evil vs good for years, but the closest we could get was team vs. team in the challenge a while back. It would be fun to get together a few decent groups and organize some games of freeze (because you're dead) tag.

Second or third soj3 chaos was awesome when I lured people into Randar's and got Imphras killed since nobody had ever been there :)

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:43 pm

Dalar wrote:
Ashiwi wrote:Organized chaos is TONS of fun. I've wanted a good evil vs good for years, but the closest we could get was team vs. team in the challenge a while back. It would be fun to get together a few decent groups and organize some games of freeze (because you're dead) tag.

Second or third soj3 chaos was awesome when I lured people into Randar's and got Imphras killed since nobody had ever been there :)

Shameless self-promotion. :twisted:
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Birile wrote:
Dalar wrote:

Shameless self-promotion. :twisted:

Well Verarb did organize a group to kill me. Don't mess with Wurhana horn!

Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:53 am

Dalar wrote:Well Verarb did organize a group to kill me.

V always did have the best ideas...

Sigh. ::misty look:: He really does deserve an artifact.
Gormal tells you 'im a dwarven onion'
Gormal tells you 'always another beer-soaked layer'

Inama ASSOC:: 'though it may suit your fantasies to think so, i don't need oil for anything.'

Haley: Filthy lucre? I wash that lucre every day until it SHINES!

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”