Paladins and tog vic

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Dalar
Sojourner

Paladins and tog vic

Postby Dalar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Is this some sort of RP necessity? Shouldn't paladins WANT to kill evil? What's the point pushing evil to the brink of death then watching them bleed to death.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ruagh
Sojourner

Postby Ruagh » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Thats surely is against the very class principles.
Hes a PALADIN after all, not the KNIGHT. Well, adding another class which is sorta "neutral", without benefits of paladins or antis would be a solution. Or just make both antis and paladins the same class, with skill set based on align.

Btw, giving paladins a lifetap ability would make then even better, why not to whine about it too? :twisted:
Va'esse deireadh aep eigean... Something is ending...
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Ruagh wrote:Thats surely is against the very class principles.
Hes a PALADIN after all, not the KNIGHT. Well, adding another class which is sorta "neutral", without benefits of paladins or antis would be a solution. Or just make both antis and paladins the same class, with skill set based on align.

Btw, giving paladins a lifetap ability would make then even better, why not to whine about it too? :twisted:

Troll elsewhere. I guess shooting people in places that don't hit vital organs and keeping them alive is morally sound as well.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 am

You know what's really great? Whining about every aspect of a game and expecting the people running it to sift through the real problems and the crap you post because you have nothing better to do with your time.

<3
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Tasan wrote:You know what's really great? Whining about every aspect of a game and expecting the people running it to sift through the real problems and the crap you post because you have nothing better to do with your time.

<3

So I guess the "real" problems are only the problems you bitch about? Look at the shit Thilindel posts. You don't see me flaming him for every minor thing he posts. I thought about flaming you again but you know what, I'm pretty much past that now. Reading your posts, torkur's posts etc. I can guarantee it's some jibberish that's obviously twisted and biased because you don't like the way I post/play/am better than you at this game. If you don't like it, don't respond just how I do the same for you. This BBS has become a shitfest due to disgruntled people like you and let me tell you I'm not going to stand down from posting my suggestions on how to make this a better and less frustrating game for all. If you don't see eye to eye with me, post something constructive, not flamatory.

Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:41 pm

"rekilling" as paladin got old real quick. I've yet to see one post where an incap'd troll, drow, jot mob..you name it, ever converted. It's forced RP which should be allowed to be tog'd off/on.
Raiwen
Sojourner

Postby Raiwen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:50 pm

now, if mort'd chars could become paladin followers based on the paladin's charisma then THAT would be a neat skill! AND fit into RP.

Go about and brow beat people until they agree with you!
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Dalar wrote:post something constructive, not flamatory.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I don't have to remind you of what you were when you left this game.

And yes, obviously I'm disgruntled because you are obviously the best Toril player ever and I will never be as good at Toril as you. That is why I play Toril so much now, so I can be as good as you. You really have everything figured out.

<3
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Tasan wrote:
Dalar wrote:post something constructive, not flamatory.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I don't have to remind you of what you were when you left this game.

And yes, obviously I'm disgruntled because you are obviously the best Toril player ever and I will never be as good at Toril as you. That is why I play Toril so much now, so I can be as good as you. You really have everything figured out.

<3

So just because I do it you can too? Damn I didn't know we were in middle school here. Notice how it's mostly other people starting the fights with me before you start posting responses.

Callaudaun or however you spell the name, delete this post and all of tasan's in this thread please.

Callarduran
Staff Member - Admin

Postby Callarduran » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 am

No, I think I'll just lock the thread. You can start a new one if you can be civil.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”