Camping on mobs

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Camping on mobs

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:04 pm

I've petitioned three times already about this recently. The same player seems to be camping on a mob on EM. All my petitions about this have been unanswered. Can someone please look into it? I'll be very professional and not mention the player's name on this BBS. Send me a tell or petition on the mud and I'll give more information. I've attempted to talk to the player on the mud as well, but have never received a reply.

Thanks.
Lliira
Sojourner

Postby Lliira » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:57 pm

If we arent around we do regulary check admin mudmail, feel free to use that venue. We definitely want to get problems like this resolved.

Thank you and have a wonderful day :)
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:22 am

Another reason why I quit. What's worse? The fact that area gods practically force you to play like this to finish a long quest with poor rewards or the lack of administration to enforce the rules which are made because the game is so frustrating.

I laugh at people who say people are quitting because WoW has graphics. No, it's the time vs reward ratio.

E-mail me Juan and I'll see if I have any of the items you need for that quest. I'm sure I know how you feel about EM quests and how completely frustrating the area has been in the past 3 years.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 am

The forgers need to give control to Eilistraee and people he designates immediately if they want the MUD to have any sort of future. It'll never happen though.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:29 am

Gormal wrote:The forgers need to give control to Eilistraee and people he designates immediately if they want the MUD to have any sort of future. It'll never happen though.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure if we put up a vote every person w/ a brain will vote for Eilistraee and the few retards left will vote for Shev & co. then people grab the ky for their mouths and defend shev saying we have no idea what's going on and we shouldn't talk. Then we say no shit? fo realz? I wouldn't be making these type of random fucking posts if the developers communicated with their pbase. Then you're going to say oh they aren't getting paid they're doing it for free. Then I'll say cool that's an awesome way justification and I believe all games regardless if paid or not should have devs that never keep their players up to date. See you on everwar or lands of chaos, possibly aoc or warhammer.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Gukov
Sojourner

Postby Gukov » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:10 pm

I've been spending a bit more time on duris since power source downtime mostly just cus they have more stupid little things to do. Adding in stupid little fixes will help. fishing is my new favorite activity on duris!

If you're looking for an easy fix to implement might I suggest allowing most buff spells to be refreshed without having to wait for them to fall. This would own as a time saver.

Priests with a low-capping shieldblock capability is also nice.
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks to the Administrators who looked into this matter. It is resolved, which is all I wanted to know.

Thanks again.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”