Goodbye Toril. Again.

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ashod
Sojourner

Goodbye Toril. Again.

Postby Ashod » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 pm

So I have decieded to leave toril again for the basicly same reason I left the first time.
I have been waiting 3 weeks for a reply from someone that could fix my problem. I haven't recieved as little as a reply. From those that did try to assist by pointing me to people that could help thanks. However the people I was pointed to seem to have other things going on and are not able to reply. I understand that this is a free game that is run by people who do it as a hobby. However if you want to keep followers you can't ignore responsibilities to the ceatation or it will eventually break down. Toril was a great idea and place to come at one time and still is to some degree. However I think Miax understood this and made the right choice when he left it in the hands of the other forgers.. However it seems that history is repeating itself.

Good bye again
Dan.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Re: Goodbye Toril. Again.

Postby Shevarash » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Ashod,

Bad timing! I've been working on your port issue today and hope to have it resolved soon. The best way to get a hold of me is via my email address: shevarash@torilmud.org
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Good news - it's working again. Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy holiday season in Forgerville.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Ashod
Sojourner

Postby Ashod » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Classic.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”