Apply poison

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Apply poison

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Absolutely kickass skill. Period.

I've been attempting to max this skill out for quite some time. I just recently started again and am noticing that which made me stop before.... its stuck. My skill has been at 59 for thousands of applications. It is not in bold white like my other maxed skills. Am i wasting my time attempting to raise this skill? Does it really max at 59?

Del
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Apply poison

Postby Thilindel » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 am

amen. It is stuck. So is assassination.

Ya know..it seems if someone just sat down for one day and fixed the most chronic of complaints, then the mud would be a sparkling little ball of love and cluster..er, fun. People bot most often due to practicing skills. Hide/sneak/assassinate, etc are such bullshit to notch. Yeah, 2.0 will fix this, and so will playing a game that isn't promising fixes yet they're just 'tba'
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Delmair - I'm not sure what the issue is there offhand, but I will check into apply poison skill gain rates.
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Just reroll a useful class yo.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”