Manticores

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Manticores

Postby Thilindel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

Possible to have the blades actually load? Low player base. Trouble for Lithius just to get a group going. Then leaving with no blades, and the trek out with MORE popping mobs is just insult to injury.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Re: Manticores

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 pm

It is a horrible idea to have blades always load.
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm

I said 'actually load' not always
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Postby Thilindel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 am

Duggy, can you give some insight on this? After Bolm talked with you about it, the zone has still never loaded the blades. 100% letdown of a zone as it is. Aside from ungodly frustrating to leave WITH nothing and have to fight your way out.
Valendhal
Sojourner

Postby Valendhal » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Don't even bother getting the blade .. the end of the quest made me almost want to self delete. I spent every 11 hours checking said zone for said mob 1/4 for a period of over a month. Nothing.

It's that part of the quest that needs fixing imo. The swords are top notch, the blade should be rare.

P.S.

Ft: broken blade + warped bs dagger ..

Serious inquiries only!

Chris

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”