Arrow Reimbursement

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
Ardessa Moonblade
Sojourner

Arrow Reimbursement

Postby Ardessa Moonblade » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 am

Hey everyone. I reported this via toriltrac a while ago and also emailed about it (to Shev and Shar). Shar replied via email saying they would definitely reimburse, as that is the policy. This happened last year on July 28th approximately 12 pm PST in Izan's. Her email is below:

Hello Eborin,

We do reimburse for arrows provided we can see that you did have and lose them, so if what you have said is accurate, there won't be any problem in giving them back to you. :)

Would you please be as specific as possible in telling which you lost, how many, what type and at what time? I'll get on tracking them down for you once I have this info.

Thanks,
Shar

I lost approximately 23 TB elven arrows, 11 SH rune encrusted arrows, and 8 of the Demiplane arrows. Is there any chance this can still be reimbursed? Thanks again, just hoping to have more arrows for Tia in July.
Dugmaren GCC: 'My goal as an areas staff member is to introduce you all to the great zone I call "outside”

Shevarash GCC: 'Funny - sometimes we do stuff like that. Add in some neat thing like weight-dependant stun, and THEN DON'T TELL ANYONE FOR A DECADE.'
Thilindel
Sojourner

Re: Arrow Reimbursement

Postby Thilindel » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 am

How hard would it be to charge a bow, like a wand, with the dice/mods instead? Charges being used per fight and what not... Losing arrows on crash totally sucks. I'd love like 180 of a pretty spiffy set awhile back. Eilistraee, luckily, took me at my word. Guess one could just look at the save file prior to the fight, but still!

Oh, and charge being relative to after the fight or death of the mob, it resets...OR if it crashes, it resets charges. I'm no coder, but wondering if a bow, via the extension of the quiver, could have, say, 8 charges of 4d6 4/4, 28 charges of 3d3 0/6, etc.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Fixed in Toril 2.0
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Ardessa Moonblade
Sojourner

Postby Ardessa Moonblade » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm

It's not like it's such a huge # of arrows as to make it _especially_ painful like your 180 that were lost. But that's probably part of why I haven't bugged the immortals more about reimbursing it. The Demiplane arrows (should be 8, might have been 7, is the same # as the typical demi rare load) are mostly what I want, just because I've never gotten any others. All would be nice to have back though, of course. SpiderHaunt ones are sexy also.
Dugmaren GCC: 'My goal as an areas staff member is to introduce you all to the great zone I call "outside”

Shevarash GCC: 'Funny - sometimes we do stuff like that. Add in some neat thing like weight-dependant stun, and THEN DON'T TELL ANYONE FOR A DECADE.'
Gukov
Sojourner

Postby Gukov » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 am

I'm playing my first archer character right now and was kind of wondering what the policy on arrow reimbursement is... if there is one. Especially since I'm using a bunch of arrows that don't belong to me :-o
Lorendel Ebonmist
Sojourner

Postby Lorendel Ebonmist » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:56 am

Log everything.
[size=85]Projection makes perception. The world you see is what you give it, nothing more than that... it is a witness of your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive. - Anonymous.
[Confuscious say Look and you shall see]
"Anyone can kill deities, cause plagues, or destroy organizations. It takes real skill to make them live on."
Varl[*]

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”