PvP tourney?

Feedback, bugs, and general gameplay related discussion.
amena wolfsnarl
Sojourner

PvP tourney?

Postby amena wolfsnarl » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:14 am

I was thinking it might be fun to have a PvP tourney one of these days. Can put in a 1000 plat entrance fee and do a round robin PvP tourney followed by the top 4 going for gold silver and bronze. winner takes 2/3 of the prize money or something like that. Was thinking it might be interesting to have 2 tiers for this too.

Tier 1 would be tia chars
Tier 2 would be non tia chars

thinking maybe if we seperate the 2 more people would be interested in joining. And if people want to get really serious we could even bet some items for the Tier 1 tourney. Theres a couple rules id like to add to the tourney, I.E. no assassinate, no phantasmal tendrils. We could allow the use of say 3 consumables in the arena and nothing else would go in cept you, your gear and the 3 consumables items. Would also like to see that if you get to the final 4 you have to change up your char to something else, kinda showing that you can play more than just one class, (if you only got one class thats fine)

We could also see about doing a team tourney as well, maybe groups of 3 or something like that.

Anyways i thought id throw this idea out and see what happens with it, i think it would be a lot of fun and would be a nice little competition. Id be happy to organize it and collect prize money/items etc.

Return to “T2 Gameplay Discussion Archive”