Make more exp zones/turn exp grids into something useful

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
belleshel
Sojourner

Postby belleshel » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:16 pm

Certain groups are better suited for different things. Wizzies presented more problems for the average group then DS ever could. Getting to the island, bloodriders, mobs you actually have to gbash (do people even know what the means anymore...). I'm not saying wizzies was tough, but contrary to your post they presented a lot more difficulty to a group then DS/Smoke.

"Rofl yeah till you let them track you to the peace room that they couldn't cast spells in, what was that 1w of where they were in the first place? Ooooooo hard:) "

Actually it was 30 rooms away, still not hard, but we had secondary spanks when folks would run into bloodrider leader when trying to flee.

Back to the point...make experience...an experience.
Cordan
Sojourner

Postby Cordan » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:49 pm

There's barely a reason to gbash anymore with invokers/enchanters around.

I always went to DS because it was the fastest place to get xp for my shaman. I went to ship with my paly, cuz that was the fastest place to get exp for him. I may be missing some other uber areas, but those were the two i went to at higher levels. I woulda taken the paly to DS, but ya can't obviously. If DS is about right for what should be an xp zone here, pick a few zones around the same difficulty, and boost xp to match. Maybe DS won't be crowded as much with other equal areas to xp.

We balanced eq, balance xp zones!
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:40 pm

Haha shadowgrove and tower exp spanks!

Look out for the tueys!
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Maedor
Sojourner

Postby Maedor » Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:10 pm

moritheil wrote:Haha shadowgrove and tower exp spanks!

Look out for the tueys!

Remember when it was an accomplishment to get over level 41?

Remember when people actually worked *somewhat* hard for experience and levels?
-specs/wizzies/tower/grove wewt:P

Remember when everyone over level 41 knew where tp and rc were?
-I wonder how many people over 41 even know wtf tower and grove are LOL :P

Remember when you saw a level 50 on and you were like 'OMG he must be l33t'

Remember when Kaln was Kildran?

Remember when Waelos..um...was Waelos?

Remember when Dolafible wasnt always afk?

Remember when Corth wasn't always afk?

Remember Mplor?

Remember when edwuss played a useful character?

Remember when Scorps was done with 8-10invokers and 2 groups?

Remember when you didn't really know how much experience each mob gave you, but you killed them for hours anyways? Then you go to your guildmaster to find out that you wasted the past hours?

Remember Mystra? <--- shiver (she caged me for killing myself once:P)

Remember when people did zones besides Muspel, Seelie and SPOB?

Remember when smoke invasion wasn't !gate..and people died mercilessly there all the time?
-Remember when smoke invasion killed people?

Remember when getting locked in crypts was a possibility?

Remember when eldritches weren't a dime a dozen?

Remember when liching was an accomplishment?

Remember the game before illusionists and elementalists?
-Remember monks?

Whata rambling and worthless post...I think mori's comment sparked some of my memories of the good 'ol days...

Clit
amolol
Sojourner

Postby amolol » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:22 am

heh i do know what tower is but unfortunatly i never had the oporunity to do grove... but i do remember when vault was one of the first things done every boot...no it can be 2maned ive heard and ive seen a 4man vault. humm wizzies those were fun i wasnt around for monks and i dont know most of the ppl you listed... sorry but i am aware of some of those things... now if i can only figure out this RC/TP thing what r those? .....jkjk
i dont know what your problem is, but i bet its hard to pronounce

myspace.com/tgchef
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:48 am

Maedor wrote:...........

all of the above :)

mmmmm i loved my sorcerer :)

back then my highest char was Shalia lvl 43 halfelf druid ... took me months to get there ... I remeber when there were lots of elfs flyin around Leuth ftn and thinking "omg that says they are FLYING! wonder what that is!!!"

and when my ranger dual wielded what were they scmyrgh hugh?? god what was the spelling

emmy ls, suedes, oldskooll faerie goggles ... haste scrolls if you didnt have perm haste :P when my druid wielded frostbite :) or when my troll shaman wieleded it and fumbled it to the halfbreed and it took a group of high lvl ebils to get it back :)

scared me to death when Mystra summoned Shalia for *botting* ... she did let me explain .. i was filling my bag with rations ....

using a map to get from WD to HP ...

leading an HP exp group while drunk and dropping the whole lot in the tarpit on the way there (using my map)....

Lliira and Leira ...

running around Leuth with Berronar and Clangeddin's mortals when I didnt know it was them ... then finding out later who they were ... I was so paranoid!

and ...

the coffee clutch on ooc!!!!!!

-Pce .. Jen
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”