Kern/Erlan and some Evilrace Love

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Dizzin
Sojourner

Kern/Erlan and some Evilrace Love

Postby Dizzin » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:59 am

So, you can trade in the only item from either of these quests with stats that caters specifically to evils for.. a goodie only weapon.

So. Can someone please add a mini quest ala Swiftwind that we can trade in Deathknell/collar/platemail for an epic 1hander for Dire Raiders?

OR can we have a mini quest ala Swiftwind added where we can trade the 3 !evil items from Erlan for an epic 1hander for Dire Raiders?

I'll even write the wussy quest if you need. But I'm sure some area wank can spend 15 mins and pop one out.

Would be nice.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:01 am

great idea!
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Re: Kern/Erlan and some Evilrace Love

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:18 am

Dizzin wrote:So, you can trade in the only item from either of these quests with stats that caters specifically to evils for.. a goodie only weapon.

So. Can someone please add a mini quest ala Swiftwind that we can trade in Deathknell/collar/platemail for an epic 1hander for Dire Raiders?

OR can we have a mini quest ala Swiftwind added where we can trade the 3 !evil items from Erlan for an epic 1hander for Dire Raiders?

I'll even write the wussy quest if you need. But I'm sure some area wank can spend 15 mins and pop one out.

Would be nice.

If they do that, make sure the 1h weapon sucks as much as swiftwind. :P
Windsong > Swiftwind.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”