Masoleums = low rot

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
irta
Sojourner

Masoleums = low rot

Postby irta » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:29 am

Especially on the evil side, pressers, let alone ressers, can be hard to find. Can Masoleums be made very low decay rooms (i.e. an unpressed corpse will last couple days). Seems to make sense, masoleums are kind of designed to be keep rotting to a minimum and it'll make life a bit easier. Doesn't affect the need to take care of your corpse, it just gives you the option of not losing it if no pressers are around.

Alternatively and/or additionally, make available in stores, room embalming staves that embalm all corpses in a room. Sell them for a couple hundred plats a charge.
icecillam
Sojourner

Postby icecillam » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Last thing we need is another buncha low level corpses perma stuck in the morgue. Did you try asking someone with a guild tag? Almost every evil has at least one alt.
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:38 am

we need Todrael to post his evil resser list again ... then couple that with the alts they now play :P There is an evil resser on MOST days during prime EST playing time

-Aerisia

(yes i have an evil resser Irta ... look me up)
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Sesexe
Sojourner

Postby Sesexe » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:24 pm

Someone please log on and ress Sservis a bunch. He's got 9-10 corpses in DK.
Sservis
Sojourner

Postby Sservis » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:14 am

Sesexe wrote:Someone please log on and ress Sservis a bunch. He's got 9-10 corpses in DK.

The total is 10. Thanks, but not right now. I like my pile. Makes me feel like Tia is actually already in the game or something.
Gura ASSOC:: 'man im such a prick'
Gura ASSOC:: 'but im so good at it'
Gura ASSOC:: 'especially when im right'

Shar responds to your petition with 'do what we do. just stop listning to gura :P'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”