Necros

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Necros

Postby Ambar » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:40 pm

Need a clair spell like the other mages, so they dont have to ask everyone and their brother if they are in WD or DK for a target.
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Virginia Beach
Contact:

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:10 pm

It'd be easier just to remove the relo spell, but necros don't need clair. Totally not even in their school of magic. They can do well without it.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Yayaril
Sojourner
Posts: 2551
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Green Bay, WI

Postby Yayaril » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:38 pm

8)

Clairvoyance is a divination spell. None of the caster classes on Toril are 'diviners', so it's not within anyone's particular school of magic.
kiryan
Sojourner
Posts: 7275
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA and Flagstaff, AZ
Contact:

Postby kiryan » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:40 pm

i think its cool that they don't have clair. gives them flavor
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!
Llaaldara
Sojourner
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Dobluth Kyor

Postby Llaaldara » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:32 pm

Yayaril wrote:8)

Clairvoyance is a divination spell. None of the caster classes on Toril are 'diviners', so it's not within anyone's particular school of magic.


Yeah and Lich's are supposedly talented Illusionists, but Toril has Illusionists, and I sincerely doubt the implementation of a Diviner class if ever.

I do NOT believe necro or lich should have clair.

I DO believe they should have scry remains, as spells relating to the dead or corpses is their area.
chandigar
Sojourner
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Naperville, IL

Postby chandigar » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:02 pm

As convenient as it would be for my necro to have clair, I don't think its really necessary. Let the classes be different, down with equality!
icecillam
Sojourner
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:01 am

Re: Necros

Postby icecillam » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:42 pm

Ambar wrote:Need a clair spell like the other mages, so they dont have to ask everyone and their brother if they are in WD or DK for a target.


Been a while since Amby been around? Neither do psi's =)
moritheil
Sojourner
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:01 am

Re: Necros

Postby moritheil » Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:20 pm

icecillam wrote:
Ambar wrote:Need a clair spell like the other mages, so they dont have to ask everyone and their brother if they are in WD or DK for a target.


Been a while since Amby been around? Neither do psi's =)


Actually, since psis are more legitimately clairvoyant, that is a little silly.
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests