Pet idea

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Vahok
Sojourner

Pet idea

Postby Vahok » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:28 pm

Just wondering if summoned pets could always have our consent! That would be lovely, thanks!
Meatshield
Birile
Sojourner

Re: Pet idea

Postby Birile » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:35 pm

Vahok wrote:Just wondering if summoned pets could always have our consent! That would be lovely, thanks!

I don't think that's possible really, 'cause if I give my consent to, say, a group leader, that would take consent away from the pet. Too, if I summon a pet and he automatically gets my consent, that drops my consent from whomever I had given it to before. That could have dire consequences... Then there's the case of elementalists and necromancers/liches who can have multiple pets at a time...

But having summoned pets automatically give their consent to US... now THAT'S a rockin' idea!
Vahok
Sojourner

Postby Vahok » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:11 pm

Shrug, yeah you do bring up good points Birile. I was more thinking a two-way consent type thing so you can always have pets drag your corpses, always able to hand them large objects, for dispelling magic, etc.

I mean, if you have the power to summon these pets, you basically should have the power to order them to do anything you wish. Not that is huge deal, but would make it a little easier on the summoner I think.
Meatshield
Vena
Sojourner

Postby Vena » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:21 pm

can we please please please implement multiple consents and perhaps consent duration?

consent klandork 4
consent rylan 3 consent pava perm
consent pava perm
consent maxler

You have consented
Klandan 3:59 minutes remaining (even if you log off)
Rylan 3:00 remaining (even if you log off)
Pava has indefinite consent (even if you log off)
Maxler

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”