combo spells

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
flib
Sojourner

combo spells

Postby flib » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:44 pm

was looking at another topic and it reminded me of something that i heard was going to be implemented. that being combo spells aka spells that together either make a stronger spell or aid each other theres already zap aka the same spell cast at the same time for negative results shouldnt there also be spells that help each other? something like inferno and doom combining to make pestellential flames or something of that sort shrug i think it could be cool not sure why this got nerfed after i heard about it.
malakwee
Sojourner

Postby malakwee » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:49 am

Yea i bet this would be fun... especially if the gods dont announce if the combination will work or not. Leave it to chance or experimentation?

Will they be long to cast? Will it even work? Who will guide the circle of casters combining spells? How to cast it? Any backfiring? Any additional components needed?

Ex: Group Heal + stone skin + a component
Circle leader needs the other caster(s) consent.
Effect? - could be group heal that grants stone skin to group. Or could work as a stone skin to the person and heal... effect could be random.
When combo is casted, it will drain equall or more memmed level slots from both casters... equally... rounded up... spells drained could be made random

That is just an example btw... I know it can be bad but then this is a place for ideas to flow right?

Regards

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”