Disoputlips uber duber keyring idea.

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
daggaz
Sojourner

Disoputlips uber duber keyring idea.

Postby daggaz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:00 pm

This one just so deserves its own post diso..

Item: Keyring

A container into which only keys may be placed. If in inventory (or held), then unlock <door> then works as if all your keys were in your inventory.

One of the coolest ideas man. I have the keypouch, I have found that it is actually quite annoying that it has the word 'key' as a keyword, when trying to do fast door opening trigs.

(You try to fold a keypouch up into itself, to no avail, or That is not a container). which happens from put all.key key as my number of keys sometimes varies. Could use pouch, but then, I i am wearing a component pouch which tends to be taken first.
Latreg
Sojourner

Re: Disoputlips uber duber keyring idea.

Postby Latreg » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:38 pm

daggaz wrote:This one just so deserves its own post diso..

Item: Keyring

A container into which only keys may be placed. If in inventory (or held), then unlock <door> then works as if all your keys were in your inventory.

One of the coolest ideas man. I have the keypouch, I have found that it is actually quite annoying that it has the word 'key' as a keyword, when trying to do fast door opening trigs.

(You try to fold a keypouch up into itself, to no avail, or That is not a container). which happens from put all.key key as my number of keys sometimes varies. Could use pouch, but then, I i am wearing a component pouch which tends to be taken first.

Neat-o!

and trolls could wear it like a nose ring
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Nekelet
Sojourner

Postby Nekelet » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:52 pm

hi5!

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”