exp train

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Latreg
Sojourner

exp train

Postby Latreg » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:20 pm

dunno if this or the newbie section is the correct one but

I am leveling up a dwarf warrior in an attempt to help out the "middle level people" the plan is once I get kicked out of scardale to dedicate at least one hour a week (time and day yet to be determined) which this character will be logged on for exp. This will mean I may have to pass up zones, but this is something I will be commited to. I'll do this as long as there is a need/interest. Certainly the exp may go longer than an hour if there's interest, after one hour if I'm ungrouped I'll log on a different character probably.

The reason a good race character is because most new people start with a good race. If this turns out to be a real help, I may make an evil tank as well and do the same thing, or maybe some others will step up. If you would like to help out in anyway that would be great too. If you have gear to donate, give me your name and I'll pass it on, I don't want to carry a sack of stuff around. Donation box sure would be nice. As I get more specifics and update this thread.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”