Has this Idea ever been posted?

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Gizep
Sojourner

Has this Idea ever been posted?

Postby Gizep » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:03 am

With this whole overhaul you are working on with the 2.0 or whatever, have you considered at all making loot more random based and less reboot based? I think if there was a chance some stuff loads on boot, which i know there already is, you could also do the same with repop. Or would this promote zone farming?

On the other side of that same coin, hell with our population... who cares if we zone farm hey? Least we got something to do instead of sitting on a mud with a bunch of level 50 chars, not needing exp, and just wanting to smite izans 4 times in a nite.
As long as we live in this world we are bound to encounter problems. If, at such times, we lose hope and become discouraged, we diminish our ability to face difficulties. If, on the other hand, we remember that it is not just ourselves but everyone who has to undergo suffering, this more realistic perspective will increase our determination and capacity to overcome troubles.
-- The Dali Lama
Tasan
Sojourner

Postby Tasan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:08 pm

Some people need classes in micro-economics.
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”