Style stat

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
moritheil
Sojourner

Style stat

Postby moritheil » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:08 pm

I was about to comment on the statements in another thread that not all Tia items are usable with the knee-jerk response that such items are still +style. However, what if there really was an internal style stat tracked by the system?

Making the degree of one's exploits visible in one's appearance might be interesting.

Gormal (Dwarf) stands here, looking awesome.
Mori (Human) stands here, looking about average.
Itamzpls (Human) stands here, looking shoddy.
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Gormal
Sojourner

Postby Gormal » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:05 pm

I have innate awesome.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:08 am

Gormal wrote:I have innate awesome.

Yeah, and you have innate goatsex too, which negates the effects of innate awesome.
daggaz
Sojourner

Postby daggaz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:55 pm

As you beat the dead horse with your pathetic flail of repetitive blow, the sky goes dark, and black clouds begin to form. Suddenly, there is a great flash as a lightning bolt arcs down from the sky, striking the horse and knocking you backwards, just as you are rocked senseless by the thunderous shockwave.

From the smoking crater, the now bleached bones of the horse begin to stir, and it stands, its blood red eyes staring into the shallow depths of your soul.

You are paralysed, you cannot move!!!

The lich-steed takes a few steps forward, the ground steaming beneath its blackened hooves, the grass wilting and dying with every step. The smell of sulfur hangs in the air, and with a piercing animal scream, it rears up on its hind legs and snorts a ball of fire down upon you!

Your hair and clothing burn to dust as your items glow hot, burning into your charring flesh until they begin to drip from your body in thick, molten globs! You are incapacitated, and will die soon if not aided!!

As your blackened body falls to its knees, the dark beast lets out a final snort of contempt as it wheels around striking you with a blinding hoof of death! Your body explodes into dust which streaks away on the hot, dry wind, the larget pieces hailing down to the earth in a rain of death, killing all life where they land.

You are Dead! R.I.P.!!!

-welcome to Sojourn-
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Woot.

Nice Daggaz!!
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
Jhorr
Sojourner

Postby Jhorr » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:26 pm

daggaz wrote:As you beat the dead horse with your pathetic flail of repetitive blow, the sky goes dark, and black clouds begin to form. Suddenly, there is a great flash as a lightning bolt arcs down from the sky, striking the horse and knocking you backwards, just as you are rocked senseless by the thunderous shockwave.

From the smoking crater, the now bleached bones of the horse begin to stir, and it stands, its blood red eyes staring into the shallow depths of your soul.

You are paralysed, you cannot move!!!

The lich-steed takes a few steps forward, the ground steaming beneath its blackened hooves, the grass wilting and dying with every step. The smell of sulfur hangs in the air, and with a piercing animal scream, it rears up on its hind legs and snorts a ball of fire down upon you!

Your hair and clothing burn to dust as your items glow hot, burning into your charring flesh until they begin to drip from your body in thick, molten globs! You are incapacitated, and will die soon if not aided!!

As your blackened body falls to its knees, the dark beast lets out a final snort of contempt as it wheels around striking you with a blinding hoof of death! Your body explodes into dust which streaks away on the hot, dry wind, the larget pieces hailing down to the earth in a rain of death, killing all life where they land.

You are Dead! R.I.P.!!!

-welcome to Sojourn-

Damn, where do I quest that proc? :p
Yasden
Sojourner

Postby Yasden » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:13 am

Heard it starts in Undead Farm. Think you have to give 3 khanjaris to a chicken or something.
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
alendar
Sojourner

Postby alendar » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:24 am

balk balk balk....

uh thank ya easter bunny??
Alendar -= The Black Ash of the Phoenix =-
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0612.html
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantIT ... ipt?SK=244
Hador group-says 'Inames I think you are the only person on the mud who shouldn't talk about Cofen sucking'
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:00 pm

You didn't get your style stat? Damn that explains a bit sorry Mori :( *SPANK*
Arishae group-says 'mah sunray brings all the boys to the yard'
Shadow Scream

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”