a golden circlet lined with fingerbones

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Jhorr
Sojourner

a golden circlet lined with fingerbones

Postby Jhorr » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:15 am

Not sure if this was discussed already, a quick search didn't come up with much.

Some pets I think should be able to be 'stabled'. These include shaman spirits, since they can fail and if the MUD crashes they have to wait several hours to recharge.

Along these lines are the skeletal warriors from a golden circlet lined with fingerbones. While the concept of stabling them doesn't really make sense, maybe we could be able to 'claim' them since they don't poof when a lich rents. Otherwise, it takes many hours to get another one. I find I leave the character AFK a lot, just to acquire skeletal warriors for the next MUD session.

Something to consider. Thanks.
Birile
Sojourner

Postby Birile » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Not sure how I feel about stabling pets which come from called proc items (aside from maybe spirit pets). There are a lot of such items in the game, the circlet is just one of the newer ones to hit the market, so to speak.

The issue you would run into with this is that this would allow the potential for insanely huge hordes of skeletons, ice elementals, smoke elementals, etc. running around with one PC controlling them all.

The amount of time in between summons and the loss of such pets after logging or after a boot/crash is meant to stop this form of twinking, I'm sure!

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”