GD cloak(s)

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
Thilindel
Sojourner

GD cloak(s)

Postby Thilindel » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:40 am

Both could use some proc of some kind or a visit from the love fairy. Dalar's already repeatedly posted but no reply.
Grundar tells you 'I took on the entire football team once. The only reason my mom knew later was because I had a runny nose'
Gormal
Sojourner

Re: GD cloak(s)

Postby Gormal » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:12 am

With the areas creator still highly active, its on her to make changes really. If she thinks they're fine, I wouldn't count on seeing upgrades.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 am

Pretty much what he said. At least I'll always have something to complain about.
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Adriorn Darkcloak
Sojourner

Postby Adriorn Darkcloak » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:21 am

And to further expand somewhat on what has already been said, it's not that the GD quests are bad. They yield some very nice items. Some, excellent items. That's not the issue. The problem is that the "epic" quest takes up some very nice items and yields something that is disproportionate to the items traded. The "upgrade" in the end is minor.

My suggestion: get rid of the innate stat on the item and give it a proc, or give it a much better innate.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:11 pm

lol noobs nothing is gonna get changed
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”