Increase psp regen rate

Submit and discuss your ideas for the MUD.
spunionring
Sojourner

Increase psp regen rate

Postby spunionring » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 am

An increased regen rate of psp based on pow or int would awesome.

Any way that i could stat or gear a char to increase psi regen would be wonderful.
Kegor
Sojourner

Re: Increase psp regen rate

Postby Kegor » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:11 am

The only way to increase psp regeneration at this time is having one of two ages. Off the top of my head I wanna say they are 103 and 131. One gives you more hp with less moves and one gives you a few less hp than the other but more moves to use with the cannibilize skill.

One would think max pow eq would increase regen rate or max psp like other max stat notches do. As far as I know, this still is not the case. Some have also claimed that max pow increases the damage output of offensive projections, but that was disproved in damage tests. So max pow gear always has been (and still is to my knowledge) completely worthless.

Me and other people have mentioned years ago that the 'power' stat on Homeland was a factor used in spell strength. So max power for invokers was just like rogues trying to add damroll to their gear etc. That is a neat concept that I still think would be nice to see incorporated here some day.
Ragorn
Sojourner

Re: Increase psp regen rate

Postby Ragorn » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:40 am

And Power on Duris relates to the strength of Power Word X spells, and your ability to resist effects of the same.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.

Return to “T2 Ideas Archive”