Bronze Citadel Robe, goodrace version

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Dalar
Sojourner

Bronze Citadel Robe, goodrace version

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:23 pm

Can you remove the !neutral flag? Why isn't the other eq !neutral? Think of the druids
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Lilithelle
Sojourner

Postby Lilithelle » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:22 am

I would guess the idea is to punish weenies who pick neutral just to escape holy/unholy word, which is quite understandable, but this punishes druids who generally need hps more than other priests. Usually being elven not high con races like barb and dwarf. I wish some accomodation could be made for them.
Tanji Smanji
Sojourner

Postby Tanji Smanji » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:32 am

It's called make a human druid. Or its called 'vit yourself'.
Sarkhon
Sojourner

Postby Sarkhon » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:39 am

Personally, after dropping 8-9 corpses the last time we completed BC (total death count was probably around 90-115), I don't think *anyone* should be "punished" for wearing a friggin item from BC. It's not like there are that many items to begin with -- from either the loot table OR in the game's circulation -- and to be honest, your response sounds more self-serving than anything else. Cut the !neutral out altogether and give those so-called "weenie" casters a chance to go home somewhat happy after the agony of wasting their day on that zone. And no, I don't play a neutral caster, have never played a caster at all for that matter, and speak entirely objectively on this change.
Todrael
Sojourner

Postby Todrael » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:33 am

They'd have to downgrade it even more to remove the !neutral.
-Todrael Azz'miala, Ravager
Get Toril Guides and Maps at Todrael's Lair
Get Item Stats at TorilEQ
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:08 am

Can someone atleast change the ansi? As one of the bc robe owners, I'd personally like to see cooler ansi when I look inside my bag and see my bc robes.
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'

Return to “Object Changes”