cloak snake scales

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Nassis
Sojourner

cloak snake scales

Postby Nassis » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:41 pm

It's a snake only item, one of a few put in to help balance the loss of slots. It's hella hard to get (mob loads not-so-often) and now it's crap. It was one of the best cloaks in the game - I loaned out my BC cloak bacause snake cloak was better...

Now mantle is way better, polkadot is better, skull surcoat is 2 hp less...

This cant be whats intended...

*ponders if it's worth the trouble writing a post lamenting my crappy old roots belt*
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:01 pm

ITS SO EASY TO GET
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:50 pm

If this is the cloak from muspel rare, its cake to get. Just a matter of finding the rare while your up there. Infact most of the time we found it, we skipped it.
Dizzin
Sojourner

Postby Dizzin » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:02 pm

Have to agree that it's fairly easy to get.

But the point of this cloak was to help offset the fact that yuan-ti are missing 4 slots. And esp. now since apparently earrings are meant to be an easy hp slot, since ET earrings got.. upgraded...

Can see yuan cloak gaining back a few hp, at LEAST better than fucking polka which can STILL be 2manned.
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:24 pm

WTF ET earrings got upgraded?
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.

Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “Object Changes”