starsilver plate

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Bilraex
Sojourner

starsilver plate

Postby Bilraex » Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:50 pm

same hp as jot ringmail now. ringmail is fairly easy to get, starsilver fight is a bitch

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:21 pm

I wear the golden plate. But I think they did that so more people would start doing the palace again in jot, instead of just focusing on the grid.
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:57 am

Actually I think jot ringmail should be 25hps with starsilver being at 30.
Lilithelle
Sojourner

Postby Lilithelle » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:44 am

I don't mind jot ringmail being 30, maybe some other palace eq needs upping. cause right now the palace barely ever gets done. Or maybe put one good item in it and get rid of some of the junk to get the extra points. I mean who wears electrum rings, or crown of the frost giant kings? Does anyone use mistweave for anything but the occasional use of the blind proc?

But Starsilver plate being only ac 12 30hps, ok the -5 ss is nice, but that fight is HELL, already no one does it now cause its priest only so most of the group doesn't have incentive to die to get it. The point system works great in most cases but I think in some fights involving dragons it doesn't take into account that buffets stop people from being able to flee as needed, or bash their targets and makes some fights much much tougher than if a dragon wasn't there. Like the fight with surtur in muspel, its just not worth doing.
Lil

Return to “Object Changes”