Azurite leggings

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Vahok
Sojourner

Azurite leggings

Postby Vahok » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:42 pm

Man, these got a hacking! I mean, the ac sucks now, trading 2hit for 1dam, and to top it off !pff. The only reason most warriors had them was for some decent pff eq, now I'm laking mine...

Being able to do brass and FP is not unbalanced eq...at least put the pff back in. (still going with the super ice bears for pff!)
Meatshield
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:17 pm

agree, put pff back, make it 2 hit, and less ac. still worth using, just nix the str bit or somethin.
Lilithelle
Sojourner

Postby Lilithelle » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:15 am

Another item thats pathetically easy to get, whats wrong with using a greenstone for brass?
rylan
Sojourner

Postby rylan » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:19 am

Well I guess the problem is that with all the volcano eq getting jacked (pouch of writhing mist has no stats now too), its another one of those little cool places that will never get done.
Vahok
Sojourner

Postby Vahok » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:24 am

Lilithelle wrote:Another item thats pathetically easy to get, whats wrong with using a greenstone for brass?

Because I wouldn't mind having a wee bit of stats with my prots. +2hit was not unbalancing (the str on them could be debated) and the ac was nice as well. Mind you, taking off my diamondine doesn't seem to hurt much these days does it?
Meatshield
Malia
Sojourner

Postby Malia » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:49 am

Because this change is about balance, not putting zones in the closet. Sure it was easy to do for you or other higher end players. I have soloed it numerous times too. But damn for some mid lvl clerics and warriors doing the volcano is tough! And that eq was aimed at mid lvl eq. It wasnt un-balanced it wasnt overly powerd it was there to help mid lvls gain pff with a little bit of stats.

By downgrading some of these things you put these zones into obscurity, which i really dont think was the objective but it is the outcome. I dont care how easy it is for some to solo. How many leet players wear anything from volcano, so it dont really affect you. It does affect those mid-lvl players that are trying to upgrade from noob eq. Trying to learn new zones and new quests. I mean when i was like lvl 36 and learned the volcano and how to get a lava earring it I was excited. Shrug whats the point of even helping someone do this mini-quest now?
Dugmaren mutters in a surly voice 'Got any new strategy or going to continue with the "throw bodies at them til they get bored"? '

Dranth group-says 'i started drinkin when i found out galzar would be here'

Nerox says 'careful she goes from 0 to bitch in .00000001 seconds'

Mugo ASSOC:: 'ah got it on my gaytimer now :P'

Return to “Object Changes”