Jot invasion eq Vs Muspel invasion eq...

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Kasula
Sojourner

Jot invasion eq Vs Muspel invasion eq...

Postby Kasula » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:59 pm

To start... BS!!
Loki fight in the invasion has to be one of the hardest fights in the game to get to the eq...
Noone ever fights Surtur in muspel invasion or not...

How does the Surtur and Twilight get downgraded??!!

Besides muspel invasion loads every other day now... Jot invasion is soo much rarer!

Bring back the old stats!!
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:10 pm

and how do u justify downgrading that fiery helm of power to be less than a surtur?
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Oosh
Sojourner

Postby Oosh » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:32 pm

Personally, I was right along side Todrael, with the whole..
Fingers in the Ears going, "la la la la la la" pretending nothing was going to happen, and this was all a big bad dream as Ssissu put it...

But the simple fact of destroying equipment that comes from Hard/Difficult/Uber_rare/insane quests is just... I can't even place a proper word here that wouldn't get this post deleted...

I remember reading some places that the whole RP scene was getting upgraded and blazay blazay, angering most hard core !RP'ers out there, but wtf is Questing, if not RP'ing??? I'm not on 25hrs a day combing this great land of the Toril Mud for my health, granted my computer desk is my 3rd "Ab-DOer" and I do pushups during "afk" in zones.
Something about ruining these classic quests or well designed quests..
Conquest, dscale robes, sbands, kern, gythka, oakvale, etc, etc, etc...
Is just... Wrong... Why devote the time, energy, man power to Quest something that's < gameload (!rare), or shit even rareload only... When half or most of the items/gear/eq you give up for these quests are > than the finished product..

[ Anon ] Oosh (Ogre) (RP)

Oosh says:
Oosh'd rather be slamming my johnson in a sliding glass door with oak @*#*%^& casting then wasting my last day mudding, since 9am this morning, working on my 2nd 1k plat of ID scrolls, re-ID'ing, 1 demonskin pack, 2 tinkers, 3 depths, 1 tricks, 1 ethreal sack, 1 silvery, 23 got damn tattered sacks, +wtf ever else containers I have to store my "1 of every item in the game" collection, oh 2 1000lb crates, and 5 gith corpses full of $*%$... To find out they completely screwed the entire mud, except UM/UM2 gear was finally upgraded after all this time...

Gyrx says:
well said..
Dalar
Sojourner

Postby Dalar » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:03 pm

anyone want to play ffxi? i still got world passes
It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'

Return to “Object Changes”