Low/mid level stuff noobs use to level!

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Vassana
Sojourner

Low/mid level stuff noobs use to level!

Postby Vassana » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:35 am

Ok my experience is limited here. So I wonder if the more travelled members of the mud community might add to the list of items that dont need a DG because they are basically leveling tools for noobs?

You know, the stuff thats seems good till 35-40th then when you really get to zoning ppl giggle at you?

Like:

TG's
Onyx rings
Dwarf Scale

Please add to the list!
Cirath
Sojourner

Postby Cirath » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:15 am

you have got to be kidding. you think the piddly little downgrades these got are going to severely hurt newbies? i dont know about you but when i was a newbie i died just as much wearing that stuff as i did wearing the level 1 starter gear. this downgrade wont hurt new players that much, especially if they dont know it used to be better. the problem is we have gotten so used to decking out characters and getting easy exp that we've forgotten that we got on just find with wood handled daggers and tiny silver rings.

sorry, im ranting again. ill stop now
Cyric
FORGER AREAS

Postby Cyric » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:22 pm

I couldn't agree more. The newbies and low-mid players will be completely fine with the exception of those that are decked out with handed-down high level gear. We have plenty of low level zones, and there's no need to rush through the first 40 levels to get to the "good stuff"...these object changes will not affect true newbie recruitment or advancement.

Return to “Object Changes”