Water Sprinkler

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Dizzin
Sojourner

Water Sprinkler

Postby Dizzin » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:20 am

BARELY better than smoke invasion orb, which can be gotten in 30 mins by an only semi-decent group. Though admittedly it is rareload. Regardless, sprinkler could use more than that.
Klandal
Sojourner

Sprinkler

Postby Klandal » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:30 am

Actually, in my book this WAY harder to get sprinkler is worse than smoke orb AND seelie staff.

Seelie staff is same hp and maxwis as sprinkler AND is neutralable.

Smoke orb basically trades 1hp for 1maxwis over sprinkler AND is neutralable.

I could see how non-cleric types could dismiss the no-neutral flag on sprinkler as mere annoyance, but it is the reason that 4/5 of the ones I know in existence are in bags right now. Most cleric-types out there want to be able to heal if needed so they don't want to be stunned by un/holy words. If it's not meant for druids, put a flag to prevent druids from using it. If you want the sprinkler to come out of bags and actually be used, make it better than an item it takes only a couple hours to get that is better.

I understand this is only one of a handful of rewards for this quest, but as it stands all you're left with after finishing the quest are rewards less than or equal to what was required to finish the quest in the first place.

Return to “Object Changes”