a flowing pitch-black cloak covered in stars

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Gura
Sojourner

a flowing pitch-black cloak covered in stars

Postby Gura » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:24 pm

ok. i understand that you upgraded some of the eq from the quest however this cloak really needed to stay 3hit. u downgraded the mandolin. the blade is mediocre and the pendant rocks now and i dunno what happened to the bracelet but...the quest is hard as hell...its only been finished 2x since it went in only god knows how long ago. could really use some looking into here.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:33 am

also can the blade be made !drop or float...it kinda sucks without it
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Verarb
Sojourner

Holy Cow

Postby Verarb » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:53 pm

Eheh wow the eq from the quest isnt even finished and they get downgraded?
Hrm and ya know the quest involes Finder, i Think a God of Bards or something? shouldnt it justify giving bards the primo item from quest?
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:00 pm

actually from what i heard the bard instrument was supposed to have a proc but we'll see if that ever happens

Verarb
Sojourner

Postby Verarb » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:19 pm

Yah i know, ive been patient cuz i heard what the preliminary idea for the proc was i would love to see it done that way, Dont wanna goad or rush them into a boring old cause light proc or something.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:22 pm

agreed!

Return to “Object Changes”