why did we fix something that wasn't broken??

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Lokar
Sojourner

why did we fix something that wasn't broken??

Postby Lokar » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:07 pm

I don't know about all you out there, but I've been playing since '95. Anyways to be honest I don't think I've ever seen anything so disastrous to the foundations of our mud as I saw when I logged and statted my eq. I mean I wasn't aware that the eq stats were broken and needed fixing??? It seemed fine to me. The creators of these zones had specific ends in mind when they made their eq and now to see them shrunk to what they are now--some almost useless-- whats the point in creating your own creation. I just can't understand why we had to meddle in something that was working out fine... sure some stuff was easy to get some stuff was hard to get. If all the eq is being downgraded across the board then whats the point in doing the downgrade??? It's just going to make it the same just crappier. My warrior now has such awful ac and his hit/dam is just retarded. I for one have decided to quit the mud until these changes are rectified either put back the way they were or made far more reasonble, but I would much prefer just to do a restore back to the way they were cause man LAMO. And to all you gods who made these changes man why waste all your useful time doing this? I feel bad for you guys because I know there has been much grumbling since then and you put all this time and effort into this. Anyways my spiel is over. Reply or not I'm still leaving till this is fixed.

Lokar/Rakul :x

Return to “Object Changes”