Lightning earring and flaming earring

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
kosaj
Sojourner

Lightning earring and flaming earring

Postby kosaj » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:18 pm

from FP and AP
both stats same except prot.
put PFL in lightning earring or remove PFF from flaming earring

also perm sneak > perm haste.
remove perm sneak or make 1/1day on it
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:32 pm

elf only perm sneak isn't the same as perm sneak. They get outdoor sneak anyway.
Mysrel tells you 'have my babies'
You tell Mysrel 'u want me to be ur baby daddy?'
Mysrel tells you 'daddy? No, I think you have the terminology wrong'
You tell Mysrel 'comeon now we both know i would be the top'
Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
kosaj
Sojourner

Postby kosaj » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:25 pm

If troll only perm haste exists, its good? I can get haste from enchanter/necro/elementalist but i cant get sneak from other. perm sneak is much useful than outdoor sneak.

also perm sneak > rogue sneak, 1/5 of mud people are elves.
Tell me only one reason why elf only perm sneak must exist.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:27 pm

kosaj wrote:If troll only perm haste exists, its good? I can get haste from enchanter/necro/elementalist but i cant get sneak from other. perm sneak is much useful than outdoor sneak.

Because air plane is like 100x harder than FP and its the only item worth doing the zone for and it doesn't always load? Also note that other stats on the item make it damn near impossible to drag corpses with it.

Mysrel tells you 'can be where ever you want to be, yer still getting ****** like a drunken cheerleader'
kosaj
Sojourner

Postby kosaj » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:34 pm

Elf Druid dont need to drag. he/she can summon whole group even if there is !teleport zone. like in Seelie.
thanuk
Sojourner

Postby thanuk » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:41 pm

kosaj wrote:Elf Druid dont need to drag. he/she can summon whole group even if there is !teleport zone. like in Seelie.

What does summon have to do with dragging corpses? You can't summon a corpse. As for Seelie, well the area maker should've thought of that when he made the zone. You dont just yank an item because a zone added 10 years after the item was can be twinked because of it.

kosaj
Sojourner

Postby kosaj » Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:57 pm

thanuk wrote:
kosaj wrote:If troll only perm haste exists, its good? I can get haste from enchanter/necro/elementalist but i cant get sneak from other. perm sneak is much useful than outdoor sneak.

Because air plane is like 100x harder than FP and its the only item worth doing the zone for and it doesn't always load? Also note that other stats on the item make it damn near impossible to drag corpses with it.

They removed haste circlet from Tia. Tia 100x harder than AP?
that couldnt be a reason.
kosaj
Sojourner

Postby kosaj » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:01 pm

thanuk wrote:
kosaj wrote:Elf Druid dont need to drag. he/she can summon whole group even if there is !teleport zone. like in Seelie.

What does summon have to do with dragging corpses? You can't summon a corpse. As for Seelie, well the area maker should've thought of that when he made the zone. You dont just yank an item because a zone added 10 years after the item was can be twinked because of it.

i didnt say summon corpses. druid/cleric can run to corpses and summon whole group into !telezone.
sneak+fold twink normal zones but !teleport zones.
sneak+summon twink zones and !teleport zones
Ashemiem
Sojourner

Postby Ashemiem » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:03 pm

kosaj wrote:
thanuk wrote:

i didnt say summon corpses. druid/cleric can run to corpses and summon whole group into !telezone.
sneak+fold twink normal zones but !teleport zones.
sneak+summon twink zones and !teleport zones

!summon flag on zone (like seelie) prevents all of the above but the complaining about sneak item
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:25 pm

settle it all .. gimme 2 flaming earrings *stare*
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb

Return to “Object Changes”