Prots Question

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Stamm
Sojourner

Prots Question

Postby Stamm » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:12 pm

Is there a sliding scale of value for prots?

I.e. cold<fire<lightning<acid<gas?

Either there is a sliding scale and fire is worth more points than cold, and is worth less than lightning, etc... Or someone was a bit too liberal with the fire and cold and a bit too shy with the gas and acid.

Stamm has..

PR COLD - 3
PR FIRE - 1
PR LIGHT - 1
PR GAS - 0
PR ACID - 0

And I have a fair few prot fire items in my bag, and a couple of prot cold items..

Prot fire and cold seem to be extremely easy to get, lightning isn't that bad, but gas and acid are pretty difficult to get hold of, certainly for a warrior.
Ashiwi
Sojourner

Postby Ashiwi » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:53 pm

Prot cold used to be really hard to get ahold of, and I think some of the area builders went a little crazy with it for a while.
kiryan
Sojourner

Postby kiryan » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:18 pm

which was needed cuz the number of dragons tripled or quadrupled and decent pfc eq was rather hard to come by.

As long as dragons nuke eq, there should be a fair number of each type of prot eq.

you know people would probably wear less prot eq if it didn't nuke eq. think of how much more damage mobs would do against players who werent prot all.
and tonights winner in the Toril EQ lottery is demi belt and skull earring!

Return to “Object Changes”