singed electrum rings

A forum for discussion of the object changes...one thread per item please. Read the first post!
Deshana
Sojourner

singed electrum rings

Postby Deshana » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:07 am

i can understand loosing some hp, but md isn't that easy, is there any way to get the plus wis back in some form? i had a lot of items loose this stat what about 40hp 5 wis? i mean.. making rosewood max wis is nice for some, but not all of us rolled perfect wisdom. we can now but why penalize those of us that rolled along time ago.

my suggestion is 40hp 5wis
or hell, 35 hp 9 wis

is this at least worth considering for those of us that didn't manage perfect wis?
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:52 am

agree wholeheartedly ...

from ac5 55hp 9wis, to just 40 hp, keeping in mind it is restricted to cleric only is a pretty big hit. MD isn't exaclty a walk in the park (well metaphorically speaking heh)

in general !tele zones with lots of demons don't seem to pan out? :9... demons are badass!
Dizzin
Sojourner

Postby Dizzin » Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:55 am

Well, MD is a pain and semi dangerous. But the fight that yields both this and the boots is utter wuss. Can prolly be solo'd by several classes. Can see why it would give a lack of points.
Yayaril
Sojourner

Postby Yayaril » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:13 pm

8)

There is a park in MD, but if you want to walk through it, you have to deal with some very nasty things.

Return to “Object Changes”