Homelanders!

For discussion on integrating the players, areas, code, and cool stuff from Homeland into TorilMUD. All discussion welcome.
nehi_83
Sojourner

Homelanders!

Postby nehi_83 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:11 pm

I have played Toril now for about 5-6 yrs. Not long ago I had a big disagreement with a few people here and decided to take some time off. I found a new family at Homeland. I was accepted right away,guilded in less than a week and everything was going good. Then it was all just gone. It sucked! I decided to come back to Toril and see how many Homelanders actually made the transistion...sadly the number is low. To those of you who are getting no help look me up and I will try to help with whatever...whether it be gear/exp or just general help. I dont have all the knowledge but i know people that do :) To current Toril ONLY players, I have been through 2 wipes or so now as I know some of you have been to...but Homelanders werent wiped they were MERGED and deserve some compensation for time spent. This is a merger not a "start over". Well thats about all I got for today. Once again Homelanders if you need help let me know. Kalpir 49 Dire Raider (Toril)
P.S. Homelanders you would have known me as Kasit 50 Anti-Pal and Raphael 50 Swashbuckler love to hear from all of you.
Deltin
Sojourner

Re: Homelanders!

Postby Deltin » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:53 pm

nehi_83 wrote:I have played Toril now for about 5-6 yrs. Not long ago I had a big disagreement with a few people here and decided to take some time off. I found a new family at Homeland. I was accepted right away,guilded in less than a week and everything was going good. Then it was all just gone. It sucked! I decided to come back to Toril and see how many Homelanders actually made the transistion...sadly the number is low. To those of you who are getting no help look me up and I will try to help with whatever...whether it be gear/exp or just general help. I dont have all the knowledge but i know people that do :) To current Toril ONLY players, I have been through 2 wipes or so now as I know some of you have been to...but Homelanders werent wiped they were MERGED and deserve some compensation for time spent. This is a merger not a "start over". Well thats about all I got for today. Once again Homelanders if you need help let me know. Kalpir 49 Dire Raider (Toril)
P.S. Homelanders you would have known me as Kasit 50 Anti-Pal and Raphael 50 Swashbuckler love to hear from all of you.

who are you on toril?
shalath
Sojourner

Postby shalath » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:07 pm

Deltin wrote:
nehi_83 wrote:I have played Toril now for about 5-6 yrs. Not long ago I had a big disagreement with a few people here and decided to take some time off. I found a new family at Homeland. I was accepted right away,guilded in less than a week and everything was going good. Then it was all just gone. It sucked! I decided to come back to Toril and see how many Homelanders actually made the transistion...sadly the number is low. To those of you who are getting no help look me up and I will try to help with whatever...whether it be gear/exp or just general help. I dont have all the knowledge but i know people that do :) To current Toril ONLY players, I have been through 2 wipes or so now as I know some of you have been to...but Homelanders werent wiped they were MERGED and deserve some compensation for time spent. This is a merger not a "start over". Well thats about all I got for today. Once again Homelanders if you need help let me know. Kalpir 49 Dire Raider (Toril)

who are you on toril?
[Profile edited by Board Admin. If you can't be civil, we'll fix it for you. -ed]
Arilin Nydelahar
Sojourner

Postby Arilin Nydelahar » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:15 pm

shalath wrote:
Deltin wrote:

who are you on toril?

But Lassie, I don't know what you're trying to tell me boy!
Shevarash OOC: 'what can I say, I'm attracted to crazy chicks and really short dudes'
Lathander
Staff Member - Areas

Postby Lathander » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:30 pm

I agree with Arilin, can you explain that?

Lath

There are some days I practice positive thinking, and other days I'm not positive I am thinking.
-- John M. Eades

PS Just kidding :P
bogra
Sojourner

Postby bogra » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:22 am

nehi_83 wrote: Once again Homelanders if you need help let me know. Kalpir 49 Dire Raider (Toril)

Thanks, been considering to play some but havent got to it.

Been reading here some to see what changes the so called merge brings.

I doubt my favourites newb peeves will get changed tho since it seems most hardcore players enjoy bag management and no inventory management in darkness.

//Bogra
Delmair Aamoren
Sojourner

Postby Delmair Aamoren » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:34 am

feel free to ask me for any assistance with general questions/etc. mmail
to delmair or just a friendly tell to delmair/aedin would suffice.
Eza
Sojourner

Postby Eza » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:16 pm

I would like to talk to some of the Homeland people as well.

My chars on there were :

Zalah Al'Karad - 50 Human Swashbuckler
Eza - 50 Human Assassin
Zanezza - 48 Illithid Psionicist
Kaiaria Asiraveth - 47 Human Enchanter
Xariya - 47 Human Necromancer

My chars on here :

Eza - 50 Human Rogue
Kyrh - 49 Barbarian Shaman
Zanonezia - 47 Duergar Rogue
Holding this in mind
That if we fall, we all fall