The long awaited Moltok log!

Post all your MUD stories and capture logs here.
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

The long awaited Moltok log!

Postby Stamm » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:37 pm

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'hmm, where should I tell moltok I pshifted prime to and died'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus whispers a prayer to Lathander.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera looks at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra says 'scorps!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra nods at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'scorps is overdone I think.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra says 'umm tb?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'I always use scorps.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra falls down laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'nah, we'll go scorps'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The wonderful smell of charcoal and cooking meat wafts by. *YUM*

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra high fives Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's nice and warm out.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra tickles Jenera.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'You tell Moltok 'hit the room with 2 squads''

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra falls down laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan looks at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan says 'helps if you strip'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan pats Lazus on his head.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > ooc FHQWHGADS
You OOC: 'FHQWHGADS'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra pets Aristan lovingly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan OOC: 'everybody to the limit!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'he's in ress fx in DS'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus whistles innocently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan says 'he can be here any minute :P'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus stops using a bunch of stuff.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus puts a bunch of stuff into large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus stops using a bunch of stuff.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus puts a bunch of stuff into large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus stops using a bunch of stuff.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus puts a bunch of stuff into large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus stops using some stuff.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus puts some stuff into large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The wind begins to blow.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan looks at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'everyone consent me rq'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus is now a member of Dawn's Light.
Aristan is now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > consent lazus

Jenera is now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You give your consent to Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
You are now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra begins to ponder on something.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra is now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 3am.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A child wails, 'MOM!' from somewhere close by.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > group

Group information for Dawn's Light
Size: 6
Unsplit Coins: 0 platinum 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper
(Head) 959/600 hit, 111/121 move, 0/0 psp Lazus
Moltok
728/728 hit, 124/124 move, 0/0 psp Engra
967/967 hit, 118/118 move, 0/0 psp Stamm
629/629 hit, 126/126 move, 0/0 psp Jenera
586/586 hit, 120/120 move, 0/0 psp Aristan

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'okay, so we need a chanter'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'yes, I'll help you get in'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'how deep is that?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Whut?

Aristan snickers softly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say 'Whut?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra group-says 'lets get yer corpse laz'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra looks at Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'shud be just in second desert grid'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'i dunno, never done scorpse'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra group-says 'erf'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'err, led it'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra group-says 'afk a sec'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'unless he landed inside the hole'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's mild out today.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Sorry, it's 7am, I'm not going to scorps I'm afraid
You group-say 'Sorry, it's 7am, I'm not going to scorps I'm afraid'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'stamm, won't take long'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'not doin' zone, just getting corpse dude'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'omg, this is so mean'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'soooo mean'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'be nice, or I'll tell the world about yer shameful secret!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid leaves east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra group-says 'lol'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
gsay How long are you talking about>
Engra group-says 'you should tell anyway =)'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say 'How long are you talking about>'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay I was going to go to sleep in oh, 30 seconds
You group-say 'I was going to go to sleep in oh, 30 seconds'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Bearing in mind I'm up in 4 hours
You group-say 'Bearing in mind I'm up in 4 hours'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'I'd say no more than 5 or 6'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l
A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Engra (Barbarian) stands here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
An imposing griffon spreads her wings, awaiting her master.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's mild out today.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'oh, shoot, we'll still be in scorps still.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay 5 or 6 minutes I can
You group-say '5 or 6 minutes I can'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The sound of someone dropping a metal pot rings through the area.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l
A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Engra (Barbarian) stands here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
An imposing griffon spreads her wings, awaiting her master.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > who warrior s
Listing of the Staff
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<None>

There are 0 visible staff member(s) on.

Listing of the Mortals!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[50 War] Stamm - Violent Desire - Shadows of Imphras (Dwarf) (RP)
[48 War] Mishri -Watcher- Excidium Umbra (Barbarian)
[47 War] Zorx (Troll)
[40 War] Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (Barbarian) (RP)
[34 War] Rausrh (Troll)
[ 7 War] Torlin (Dwarf)
[ 5 War] Ebgat (Dwarf)

There are 7 mortal(s) on.

Total visible players: 7.
Record number of players on this boot: 102.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'The shops start opening in one hour, folks!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra group-says 'you want corpse back? or just gear?'
Aristan group-says 'ask jalahonkey to lead'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay To get in to scorps you will need to kill patrols
You group-say 'To get in to scorps you will need to kill patrols'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Which takes a full group
You group-say 'Which takes a full group'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Or it takes a rogue
You group-say 'Or it takes a rogue'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay If it's the first one, I don't have time
You group-say 'If it's the first one, I don't have time'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay If it's the second one, you don't need me

It's mild out today.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say 'If it's the second one, you don't need me'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'Welcome merchants, welcome travelers!'
The town crier shouts 'Welcome to Waterdeep, City of Splendors!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus pets you lovingly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Sorry, but I do need to go to sleep
You group-say 'Sorry, but I do need to go to sleep'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl stamm'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > who s
Listing of the Staff
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<None>

There are 0 visible staff member(s) on.

Listing of the Mortals!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[50 Dru] Deshana -Crystal Moon- Elders of Netheril (Grey Elf) (RP)
[50 Cle] Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (Human) (RP)
[50 Ran] Weylarii -The Lost- Elders of Netheril (Grey Elf)
[50 Rog] Nilan ShadowStalker - Velg'larn - Orbdrin D'oloth (Drow Elf) (RP)
[50 War] Stamm - Violent Desire - Shadows of Imphras (Dwarf) (RP)
[50 Lic] Feur Delshen -Devourer- Elders of Netheril (Human) (RP)
[50 Lic] Nekelet -Despised- Excidium Umbra (Human)
[50 Ill] Jalahon -Dark Insight- Excidium Umbra (Human) (RP)
[50 Enc] Lenefir Ethelarin }-Fenume-{ Shades of Twilight (Grey Elf) (AFK)
[50 Inv] Korris - Slayer - Gruff Old Dragonslayers (Yuan-Ti) (AFK)
[49 Inv] Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human)
[49 A-P] Aristan Vassant (Human) (RP)
[48 Lic] Argl Vu'Kalrah (Human)
[48 Ele] Mamoru Member of Elders of Netheril (Gnome)
[48 War] Mishri -Watcher- Excidium Umbra (Barbarian)
[47 Sha] Engra (Barbarian)
[47 War] Zorx (Troll)
[47 Ill] Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human)
[45 Enc] Redazosal (Gnome)
[45 A-P] Ulol -DeathBringer- Northern Star (Human)
[44 Ill] Maspel (Human)
[42 Rog] Serraie -Infinitesimal- Realms Mist (Grey Elf) (RP)
[42 A-P] Tatar (Human)
[42 Ctr] Daksnar - Streea Sunduiri - Orbdrin D'oloth (Orc) (RP)
[40 War] Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (Barbarian) (RP)
[39 Inv] Eloma (Grey Elf)
[36 Ele] Xetes (Human)
[35 Inv] Lalokiple (Gnome)
[34 War] Rausrh (Troll)
[34 Pal] Lauriel (Human)
[28 Rog] Corec (Human) (RP)
[18 Rog] Thalash (Grey Elf)
[10 Pal] Axid (Human)
[ 7 War] Torlin (Dwarf)
[ 5 War] Ebgat (Dwarf)
[ 1 Ran] Arorus (Half-Elf)

There are 36 mortal(s) on.

Total visible players: 36.
Record number of players on this boot: 102.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 6am.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'hey moltok'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The sun rises over the eastern horizon.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'yah?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Moltok=tank
You group-say 'Moltok=tank'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus whispers a prayer to Lathander.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay He'll last about 4 seconds :P
Lazus gets the Celestial platemail of Lathander's Glory from his large bag sewn from dragon-gut.
You group-say 'He'll last about 4 seconds :P'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'snort'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Make Larem come
You group-say 'Make Larem come'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'heh'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'You get the Celestial platemail of Lathander's Glory from a large bag sewn from dragon-gut.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A wailing cry of a dog in pain can be heard in the distance.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'pretty'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's mild out today.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra falls down laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'make eloma log pava and go pull yer corpse'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'he doesn't get it'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'or mamoru log tanji'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > tell jenera What?
You tell Jenera 'What?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'bahahahahahaha'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii flies in from the east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'either way, they should be able to do it cakestyle'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii studies the board.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera tells you 'lazus is pulling moltok's tail'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > tell jenera Ah
Jenera tells you 'lazus never died'
You tell Jenera 'Ah'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The day has begun.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'omg, the agony, tell the idiot, lazus'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'no, i have more people consenting.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's nice and warm out.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'hey ross'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Eloma group-says 'yes'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > group

Group information for Dawn's Light
Size: 7
Unsplit Coins: 0 platinum 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper
(Head) 492/345 hit, 121/121 move, 0/0 psp Lazus
Eloma
Moltok
728/728 hit, 124/124 move, 0/0 psp Engra
967/967 hit, 118/118 move, 0/0 psp Stamm
629/629 hit, 126/126 move, 0/0 psp Jenera
586/586 hit, 120/120 move, 0/0 psp Aristan

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Eloma group-says 'you need help?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l moltok
You do not see that here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra begins to ponder on something.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l lazus
Engra says 'lol!'
This man standing before you has dark brown eyes in a youthful
face with a slender nose and full pouting lips. He is rather thin
with long arms, showing strength of muscle. His large hands have
long callused fingersand neatly trimmed nails. His skin is of a
bronze tone, his once straw-blond hair, bleached nearly white by
the sun. Wide shoulders taper down to a well-toned body, showing the
slight indentations of his ribs. His legs are long and chiseled, with
large feet. A small, glittering tattoo of a sun is depicted on the
left side of his broad chest, emitting a slight glow.
Lazus appears to be Human and is in excellent condition.


< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > grin lazus
You flash a wicked grin at him.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A strange smell wafts by, similar to hide or worked leather.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii takes a deep breath, and smells the fresh clean air.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'Welcome merchants, welcome travelers!'
The town crier shouts 'Welcome to Waterdeep, City of Splendors!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'ya'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Eloma group-says 'want i to log pava?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'please'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's nice and warm out.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jazdak flies in from the east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'this is way too easy'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus falls down laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jazdak hugs Jenera.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jazdak flies west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > who eloma
Listing of Specific Character
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[39 Invoker ] Eloma (Grey Elf)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 9am.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii raises an eyebrow. Whats this?

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'lazus tricking moltok into thinking he died in scorps'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Last time we were in scorps it was a real pain luring
You group-say 'Last time we were in scorps it was a real pain luring'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'i have moltok going that I pshifted scorps'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Eloma has left the group.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'and moltok is clueless despite clues'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'having ross go "get corpse"'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The wind begins to blow.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'Arena contests! All contenders report to the arena for a good fight!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'woo'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Eventually we had to get me to lure since I was the only one that could manage it
You group-say 'Eventually we had to get me to lure since I was the only one that could manage it'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'ok runnin down there unless someone has a target already'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'consent lazus weywey and let's have more fun :P'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A sparrow dives on a piece of discarded meat, and flies off.
Engra group-says 'blah I gotta run, sorry laz'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Should get Moltok to lure
You group-say 'Should get Moltok to lure'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra says 'lol =)'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii raises an eyebrow. Whats this?

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'where you die laz?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii is now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'king?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii We're on the windup :)
You tell Weylarii 'We're on the windup :)'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra waves happily.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra leaves east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'what is going on'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'the 2 squad fight pava'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii flies west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'doh, entrance to seers?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'i'm almost there ross'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii flies in from the west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii climbs on and rides a zealous griffon.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii rides east on a zealous griffon.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'yes :('

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'okies..'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay *sigh* You're a fucking idiot Lazus, that's murder to cr
You group-say '*sigh* You're a fucking idiot Lazus, that's murder to cr'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Engra has left the group.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'Bars are open all night boys!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > rofl

Pava group-says 'nah its cake'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > It's hot out here.
You roll on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'just need sneak/hide'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'nice one stamm'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'unless buttface has a fat corpse ;)'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'i'm almost there, got lucky on ferries.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'hes human it cant be that bad'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > tell jenera Are we trying to get Moltok to do anything?
You tell Jenera 'Are we trying to get Moltok to do anything?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'uh huh. . suuure'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera tells you 'no idea, but this is fun'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The strong odor of a dead animal near here offends your nose.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'i cr vaden out of BT this morning, with alarms going every time i drug'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'remember wey wey, no letting moltok know that this is all a sham'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'was kinda funny'
Weylarii group-says ''man, I really thought they'd upgrade those ballista bolts. sorry my load was Atlas''

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's hot out here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 12 noon.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'oh feh, he left'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'a dock master has been blinded!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'k, ross get on smoke'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Wey, never mind dockies, you lot are cring
You group-say 'Wey, never mind dockies, you lot are cring'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'i'll have jennie gate you down.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The wind begins to blow.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid yawns. Sleepy head!

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Someone group-says 'ok on smoke lazus'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The cloying smell of ladies perfume wafts by, enticing you.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l

The town crier shouts 'Lord Piergeiron is looking for brave adventurers to fight off the trolls!'
The town crier shouts 'If you can help, form a group and head south.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Axid (Human) stands, inches above the surface here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'gating smoke!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid leaves west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera is opening a portal to the smoke plane.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting a spell.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'oahz'
There is a slight breeze as the dusts swirl around and condense
l in portal
into a rainbow colored portal.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You peer into a rainbow colored portal and see...
A Roiling Pocket of Smoke
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West - Up - Down
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors. (magic)
A smoke mephit lounges here smoking a pipe.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'roiling!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'pretty hurt'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's really, really hot here. A slight breeze would really improve things.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera gets some stuff from bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'awful'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera closes her book and smiles broadly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera puts some sturdy(s) in bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera clambers to her feet.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Someone group-says 'ok im with lazus now'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'sweet, you have consent'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l
A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors. (magic)
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > say Hmm, should I change my mind and come?
You say 'Hmm, should I change my mind and come?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A rainbow colored portal dissolves in a swirl of colors and is gone.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's really, really hot here. A slight breeze would really improve things.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A bird dropping lands in front of you, just missing your head.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'not that it matters, lazus probably gonna have pava "die"'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 3pm.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil leaves west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava has left the group.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'see?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii has left the group.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'well that wasnt pleasant'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets an ornate golden earring from his bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets Murlynd's Spoon from his bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'ross, you're fuckin' with me, right?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets a silvery coif adorned with orbs of amber from his bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > ungroup

Weylarii group-says 'hRmMrm'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > Alilsil sighs loudly.
You are no longer a member of the group.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets a silver and violet ruby bracelet from his bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's really, really hot here. A slight breeze would really improve things.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > consent lazus

Alilsil places a silver and violet ruby bracelet around his wrist.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You were already consenting to Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil puts some stuff into bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > consent me
You no longer consent to Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > consent lazus
You give your consent to Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
group
You are now a member of Dawn's Light.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Group information for Dawn's Light
Size: 8
Unsplit Coins: 0 platinum 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper
(Head) Lazus
967/967 hit, 118/118 move, 0/0 psp Stamm
Weylarii
Pava
Thalidyrr
Moltok
629/629 hit, 126/126 move, 0/0 psp Jenera
586/586 hit, 120/120 move, 0/0 psp Aristan

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Well, that went well
You group-say 'Well, that went well'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says '500 to 100, too dead'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil starts casting a spell.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil completes his spell...
Alilsil utters the words, 'clairvoyance'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
From inside a building, someone lets out a tremendous belch!

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'its slow poison. venom is a different effect =P'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'moan'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > say What killed us?
You say 'What killed us?'
l

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Alilsil }-Hell Storm-{ Shades of Twilight (Grey Elf) stands here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's really, really hot here. A slight breeze would really improve things.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera says 'no idea, I thought only pava was supposed to die :P'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil starts casting a spell.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The magical side of things is less visible.
gsay **Det Magic**

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say '**Det Magic**'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay I fled all over before I died...

Alilsil completes his spell...
Alilsil utters the words, 'clairvoyance'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say 'I fled all over before I died...'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'moltok, we're gonna send you in to CR ross'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil looks at Jenera.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'and stamm'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
gsay Thought I could make it back out and away from the zone
Lenefir flies in from the west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You group-say 'Thought I could make it back out and away from the zone'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'since you're our only warrior that's eq'd'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lenefir bites Alilsil on the leg.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lenefir flies east.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The sun begins to set in the western sky.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'and I can't drag stamm's ass'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil smiles happily.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan rolls on the floor laughing, tears streaming from his eyes.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay *nog* I'm carrying a ton of arrows for Irifen
You group-say '*nog* I'm carrying a ton of arrows for Irifen'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Thalidyrr group-says 'Damn dwarves are to heavy for me.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'you can drag his pipi!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It's really, really hot here. A slight breeze would really improve things.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay At least I thought if I ran out of the zone, even if I was aggro to a million things I could die and at least be cred
You group-say 'At least I thought if I ran out of the zone, even if I was aggro to a million things I could die and at least be cred'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 6pm.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Someone yells, 'Hey, you little runt! Get back here!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets something from bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'oh shit, that means all the corpses have <2 hrs now if you drug them'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil is gonna need 21 seconds to complete his studies.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting a spell.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil closes his book and smiles broadly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil licks his mouth and smiles.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil puts spellbook in bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil clambers to his feet.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil is ready to nuke again

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil gets something from bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'clairvoyance'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera gets some stuff from bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus enters from the east.
Jenera opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'hey'
Moltok group-says 'lovely'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera closes her book and smiles broadly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera puts some sturdy(s) in bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera clambers to her feet.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The sun vanishes below the western horizon.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I'm up in smoke'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus hi-five's himself.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The wind begins to blow.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The town crier shouts 'Welcome merchants, welcome travelers!'
The town crier shouts 'Welcome to Waterdeep, City of Splendors!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'mmmkay'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'one sec'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus begins to ponder on something.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil closes his book and smiles broadly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil licks his mouth and smiles.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil puts spellbook in bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil clambers to his feet.
Lazus says 'jennie, follow me one minute'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Alilsil is ready to nuke again

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera now follows Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > l
A Huge Garden Path
Room size: Large (L:62 ft W:25 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Corpse of Iduna is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lar is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Twyl is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Teralyn is lying here. (magic)
A board with 'For Sale' messages on it hangs here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Alilsil }-Hell Storm-{ Shades of Twilight (Grey Elf) stands here.
Aristan Vassant (RP) (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Corth Khonier -Elusive One- Elders of Netheril (Human) stands here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > fol lazus
You now follow Lazus.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Corec flies in from the west.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Fountain of Waterdeep
An immense fountain, thirty feet in diameter, rests here in a large plaza
near the center of the northern district of Waterdeep. The fountains clear
waters are quite inviting, crystal clear and about two feet deep. The street
of Silks runs both north and south of here, with a garden pathway to the
west and a warriors arena off to the east. From here, you can see the high
city walls in all directions off in the distance. There is a large plaque
fastened to one edge of the fountain here with some lines of text printed
on it.
The plaque is made of gold, with large letters on it demanding your attention!
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Corpse of Theshial is lying here. (magic)
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
The fountain's waters are very inviting.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 117v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along the
side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly traveled,
with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the eye can see. The
entrance to the Tavern of the Dead Orc is on the east side of the road,
and a relatively new structure is to the west.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors. (magic)
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A powerful destrier, like night with hooves, waits here patiently.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 116v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Market Square of Waterdeep
This large open area is nearly a hundred feet in diameter, with a raised
platform at it's center. It appears that this is where traveling merchants
from other towns come to trade their goods. The platform might be used
for large auctions, or where town criers could shout out news and information.
Two large roads lead away from here, the largest in all the city. The Delzaren
road to the east and west, and the Street of Silks to the north and south.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
An elite honor guard to Lord Piergeiron stands here, protecting his lord.
An elite honor guard to Lord Piergeiron stands here, protecting his lord.
Lord Piergeiron stands here.
A guard of the watch stands here, enforcing the law.
A guard of the watch stands here, enforcing the law.
An elite militia guard stands posted here, watching the gate traffic.
An elite militia guard stands posted here, watching the gate traffic.
An elite militia guard stands here, watching for trouble.
The town crier is standing here, shouting something.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 115v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along the
side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly traveled,
with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the eye can see.
The huge market square opens up to the north, and the street continues
to the south. The tavern of the sun sits on the west side of the road,
while a large warehouse is on the east side.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A town fool wearing bright, neon colors is here making fun of people.
A stray dog is wandering about here, looking for food.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 114v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along the
side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly traveled,
with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the eye can see.
The commons square of Waterdeep is just south of here, while the street
of silks continues to the north.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A stray tomcat is wandering around here.
A peasant farmer is here from out of town, probably on business.
An elite militia guard stands here, watching for trouble.
A guard of Waterdeeps city militia stands here, watching the area.
A guard of Waterdeeps city militia stands here, watching the area.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 114v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing both
north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along the side
of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly traveled,
with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the eye can see.
The street continues to the north, while the common square is south of here.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 113v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow a red shape.

The Commons Square of Waterdeep
This large eighty foot wide open square is used as a general meeting area
it seems, for the populace of Waterdeep. The ground is not paved and uneven,
with streets heading off in all directions. Hundreds of horse tracks press
deep into the mud, heading mainly north to south on the street of silks.
The alley leading east to west is dark and murky, definitely not an upper
class area.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
A huge clock tower stands here, ticking in a slow rythum.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 112v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'oh shit..'
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues to the south, while the commons square
is north. A large dwelling is east along the side of the road.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 111v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues to the north and south of here, while
a shop to the west stands with a sign at it's top reading, 'Rigan's Jewels'.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 110v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues off to the north, ending just south
of here where it meets the great bazaar of Waterdeep. There are
dwellings on either side of the road.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 110v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow a red shape.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the south
of here. The street of silks leads away to the north, and the bazaar
continues to the south, east and west.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 109v/118V P: std >
The commoner looks around frustrated, as if he can't find what he wants to buy.
Lazus leaves south.
You follow a red shape.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions. A huge fountain is here, waters spouting upwards into
the air, forming elegant patterns. The bazaar continues in all directions
from here.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
The fountain is very large.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
A peddler is here, selling his goods to people in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'wut'd you do this time?'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'dude we gotta hurry'

< 967h/967H 109v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a thick leather scabbard from his large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 110v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the north
of here. The bazaar continues to the north, east and west.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 109v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the north-
west of here. The bazaar continues to the north and west, while the street
of silks starts up again to the south. The door to a rather official looking
building is east.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A young woman is passing by here, shopping the bazaar.
A peddler is here, selling her goods to people in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
The young woman counts her money carefully.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The street continues to the south a ways, starting from
the huge bazaar north of here. A large duplex is west of here.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'i fumbled my khanjari before i escaped'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'make lenefir help!'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. A dark hill rises to the west, and a gallows can be seen
there.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Entrance to the City of the Dead
A large black iron gate, pieced together with long metal poles, towers
ten feet into the air. The tops of the poles that make up the gate are
sharpened to a fine point. A vast cemetery expands off to the east behind
the gate. Many old decaying tombstones can be seen scattered about the
field. A large stone structure stands erect in the middle of the cemetery
hiding elaborate crypts. The gate is covered with thick vines that seem
to snake their way up the poles. To either side of the gate is a stone
pillar upon which rests a statue of a gargoyle. A large golden plaque has
been placed upon the gate.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East # - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 106v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'torm'
The gate begins to hum, then glow brightly.
A magical force unlocks the gate.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'if it crashes im fucked'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Thalidyrr group-says 'oof.'
Lazus opens the gate.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Inside the City of the Dead
The field here is large and overgrown with plants. Several crumbling
tombstones lie about atop of the graves. All the graves in this section
are filled and have been for some time. The ground is well settled and
many of the graves have sunken somewhat. Over to the east, an entrance to
a stone structure can be seen. The western gate rises up into the sky off
to the west and the cemetery continues to the north and south.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
A steel bastard sword has been dropped here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Inside the City of the Dead
The cemetery is well spaced here. There are many plots still open to
accomodate further dead. One such plot has recently been dug, but has not
yet been filled. The dirt to fill the grave is piled up on either side of
the hole. The headstones in this area of the cemetery are in remarkable
shape. A lone tree stands off to the corner of the field but just inside
the fence that surrounds the cemetery.
Room size: Very large (L:62 ft W:62 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A nervous looking man stands here digging up a grave.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'smooth move ex-lax'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Inside the City of the Dead
The cemetery streches from east to west and is barren. Seven plots
however have been marked off with chalk. A fence stretches alot the north
side of the cemetery. It's made of a black metal poles forged together and
spaced at regular interevals. The poles come to a sharp point at the tip.
Along the fence, plants and weeds have grown to about five feet. A large
stone structure can be seen off to the south with no apparent entrance on
this side.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:30 ft H:30 ft)
Exits: - East - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A nervous looking man stands here digging up a grave.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'good! too many of those fucking things in game! hahaha'

< 967h/967H 109v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl weywey'

< 967h/967H 111v/118V P: std > time
It is 7pm, on the day of the Great Gods
The 26th Day of the Month of Tarsakh (of the Storms), Year 491.
Time elapsed since boot-up: 28:19:17
Current time is: Thu Dec 11 23:34:29 2003 (EST)

< 967h/967H 111v/118V P: std >
The night has begun.

< 967h/967H 111v/118V P: std >
It rains a bit harder.

< 967h/967H 112v/118V P: std >
Thalidyrr group-says 'you beat me to it wey. :P'

< 967h/967H 112v/118V P: std > who evil s
Weylarii group-says 'going to fight slothen'
Listing of the Staff
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<None>

There are 0 visible staff member(s) on.

Listing of the Mortals!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[50 Rog] Nilan ShadowStalker - Velg'larn - Orbdrin D'oloth (Drow Elf) (RP)
[50 Inv] Korris - Slayer - Gruff Old Dragonslayers (Yuan-Ti) (AFK)
[47 War] Zorx (Troll)
[42 Sha] Rarid (Orc)
[34 War] Rausrh (Troll)

There are 5 mortal(s) on.

Total visible players: 5.
Record number of players on this boot: 102.

< 967h/967H 112v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'gate smoke and call it'
Moltok group-says 'make the weynger cr it!'

< 967h/967H 113v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'I died on AP'

< 967h/967H 115v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'anyhoo, anyone gating me down?'

< 967h/967H 116v/118V P: std >
Jenera is opening a portal to the smoke plane.

< 967h/967H 116v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting a spell.

< 967h/967H 116v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'went too far on smoke heh'

< 967h/967H 117v/118V P: std >
Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'oahz'
There is a slight breeze as the dusts swirl around and condense
l in portal
into a rainbow colored portal.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > You peer into a rainbow colored portal and see...
A Fiery Area in the Plane of Smoke
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - Up - Down
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors. (magic)

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'what are you up too?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'n00b'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'fiery!'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
A woman's erotic cry echoes from within a building near here.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera gets some stuff from bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok steps out of a rainbow colored portal.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera closes her book and smiles broadly.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera puts some sturdy(s) in bag.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera clambers to her feet.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...
Moltok raises an eyebrow. Whats this?

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay You're fucking joking right Weylarii?
You group-say 'You're fucking joking right Weylarii?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'but...how am I supposedta cr from here?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
a rainbow colored portal suddenly glows brightly!
Moltok enters a rainbow colored portal and disappears among the mist.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std > gsay My corpse is deep in scorps and you're fucking up like that?
You group-say 'My corpse is deep in scorps and you're fucking up like that?'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Thalidyrr group-says 'oh crap im on break.'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
It rains a bit harder.
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'whre are u? was told you were runnin down'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'gate me down from scorps'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'err to scorps'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'oh, k'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
The clock tower chimes the hour of 9pm.
Moltok group-says 'not to wd'

< 967h/967H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

Inside the City of the Dead
The cemetery is well spaced here. There are many plots still open to
accomodate further dead. One such plot has recently been dug, but has not
yet been filled. The dirt to fill the grave is piled up on either side of
the hole. The headstones in this area of the cemetery are in remarkable
shape. A lone tree stands off to the corner of the field but just inside
the fence that surrounds the cemetery.
Room size: Very large (L:62 ft W:62 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A nervous looking man stands here digging up a grave.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 117v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Inside the City of the Dead
The field here is large and overgrown with plants. Several crumbling
tombstones lie about atop of the graves. All the graves in this section
are filled and have been for some time. The ground is well settled and
many of the graves have sunken somewhat. Over to the east, an entrance to
a stone structure can be seen. The western gate rises up into the sky off
to the west and the cemetery continues to the north and south.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
A steel bastard sword has been dropped here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 116v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

The Entrance to the City of the Dead
A large black iron gate, pieced together with long metal poles, towers
ten feet into the air. The tops of the poles that make up the gate are
sharpened to a fine point. A vast cemetery expands off to the east behind
the gate. Many old decaying tombstones can be seen scattered about the
field. A large stone structure stands erect in the middle of the cemetery
hiding elaborate crypts. The gate is covered with thick vines that seem
to snake their way up the poles. To either side of the gate is a stone
pillar upon which rests a statue of a gargoyle. A large golden plaque has
been placed upon the gate.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 115v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. A dark hill rises to the west, and a gal
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:39 pm

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. A dark hill rises to the west, and a gallows can be seen
there.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 115v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

The Hill of Fools
This small rise overlooks the Waterdeep cemetery to the east, and is
home to the Chamber of Judgement. This open gray marble structure
consists of a platform and gallows, and a podium behind which stands a
massive, cloaked figure. Waterdeep guardsmen dressed in matte black armor
encircle the area, and a grave digger sits waiting atop a closed, but
surely empty, coffin.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:25 ft W:25 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A massive, hooded judge stands ready to determine your fate here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 114v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. A dark hill rises to the west, and a gallows can be seen
there.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 113v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The street continues to the south a ways, starting from
the huge bazaar north of here. A large duplex is west of here.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 113v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the north-
west of here. The bazaar continues to the north and west, while the street
of silks starts up again to the south. The door to a rather official looking
building is east.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A young woman is passing by here, shopping the bazaar.
A peddler is here, selling her goods to people in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 112v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the west
of here. The bazaar continues to the north, west and south, while selanor's
street runs to the east.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A young woman is passing by here, shopping the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 110v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the south-
west of here. The bazaar continues to the south and west of here.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'you didn't die then doot!'

< 967h/967H 108v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

The Great Bazaar of Waterdeep
This huge wide open area, probably five hundred feet square, serves as the
focal point of Waterdeep's trade with the surrounding lands. Laid out in a
great square and paved with cobblestones, this place easily hold two to three
thousand people at any given time during the trading season. Here merchants
of all kinds could set up temporary shops, or sell out of their carts, the many
goods that flow in and out of the great city. Streets connect to the bazaar
from all directions, with a huge fountain placed at it's center to the south
of here. The street of silks leads away to the north, and the bazaar
continues to the south, east and west.
Room size: Huge (L:100 ft W:100 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
A working commoner is here, shopping in the bazaar.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 107v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues off to the north, ending just south
of here where it meets the great bazaar of Waterdeep. There are
dwellings on either side of the road.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 106v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues to the north and south of here, while
a shop to the west stands with a sign at it's top reading, 'Rigan's Jewels'.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 105v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Street of Silks
This broad avenue runs through the middle of Waterdeep, continuing
both north and south of here. There are stones every five feet along
the side of the road, marking the edges clearly. The street looks highly
traveled, with buildings on both sides of the road as far off as the
eye can see. The road continues to the south, while the commons square
is north. A large dwelling is east along the side of the road.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 104v/118V P: std >
Weylarii group-says 'only lazus was dead'

< 967h/967H 105v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'i thought you were logging'

< 967h/967H 105v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Commons Square of Waterdeep
This large eighty foot wide open square is used as a general meeting area
it seems, for the populace of Waterdeep. The ground is not paved and uneven,
with streets heading off in all directions. Hundreds of horse tracks press
deep into the mud, heading mainly north to south on the street of silks.
The alley leading east to west is dark and murky, definitely not an upper
class area.
Room size: Very large (L:75 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
A huge clock tower stands here, ticking in a slow rythum.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 104v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Murky Alley
This narrow ten foot wide alley is darkened and veiled in shadows from
the tall buildings on either side of it, rising up two to three stories each.
Robbers and thieves would find this the perfect place in which to relieve
those foolish rich nobles who wander here of their gold and jewels, not so
very far away from the wealthier northern city. Few piles of trash can be
seen here, indicating that this alley must be cleaned by someone, not quite
the darkest of places one can find in Waterdeep. The alley continues to the
east a ways, while opening out into the commons square west.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 104v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Murky Alley
This narrow ten foot wide alley is darkened and veiled in shadows from
the tall buildings on either side of it, rising up two to three stories each.
Robbers and thieves would find this the perfect place in which to relieve
those foolish rich nobles who wander here of their gold and jewels, not so
very far away from the wealthier northern city. Few piles of trash can be
seen here, indicating that this alley must be cleaned by someone, not quite
the darkest of places one can find in Waterdeep. The alley continues to the
east and west through the shadows, with the darkened opening to a dwelling
just south of here.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 103v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Murky Alley
This narrow ten foot wide alley is darkened and veiled in shadows from
the tall buildings on either side of it, rising up two to three stories each.
Robbers and thieves would find this the perfect place in which to relieve
those foolish rich nobles who wander here of their gold and jewels, not so
very far away from the wealthier northern city. Few piles of trash can be
seen here, indicating that this alley must be cleaned by someone, not quite
the darkest of places one can find in Waterdeep. A totally dark alleyway
leads south of here, only eight feet wide or so, while its alley leads on
to the east and west.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 102v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Alley of Thieves
This high buildings on either side of this alley are bridged by wooden
planks above on the roof, dropping this alley into almost total darkness.
The alley itself is about ten feet wide, with many piles of trash and debris
to hide behind, making this the perfect place for an ambush. There is a
small open doorway leading into a structure to the east, and a set of
swinging doors to the south, marking the entrance to a tavern.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 102v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Dark and Shady Tavern
Several old looking, large wooden tables fill this room, all with small
chairs around them. A pitted and scarred wooden bar sits at the back of
the tavern, barely visible through all the smoke in here. Many foul and
unpleasant odors pollute the air, augmented by the strange and irie music
coming from somewhere. From the looks of the place, this is definitely
not a friendly place to be around, but more the kind of bar where rogues
and spies make dark deals over heavy ale. The bar continues to the south,
and leads out to the north.
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A filthy man is sitting here, drunk out of his mind.
A filthy man is sitting here, drunk out of his mind.
A filthy man is sitting here, drunk out of his mind.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 101v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Back of a Dark and Shady Tavern
This area of the tavern is very dark, nearly unlit in fact, with several
old looking, wooden tables filling this room, all with small chairs around
them. Many foul and unpleasant odors pollute the air, augmented by the
strange and irie music coming from somewhere. From the looks of the place,
this is definitely not a friendly place to be around, but more the kind of
bar where rogues and spies make dark deals over heavy ale. The tavern
continues to the north.
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - North - East
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A shady looking mercenary sits at the back of the tavern, talking in private.(Red Aura)
A shady looking mercenary sits at the back of the tavern, talking in private.(Red Aura)
A shady looking mercenary sits at the back of the tavern, talking in private.(Red Aura)
A filthy man is sitting here, drunk out of his mind.
A filthy man is sitting here, drunk out of his mind.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 100v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Entrance Hallway to the Guild of Rogues
This dark and shadowy hallway is lit but a single torch, which burns
with a very dim flame. The walls of this hall are covered with literally
hundreds of names, all scrawled in black ink or carved with daggers,
probably the names of all those thieves who learned their dark skills
here in this guild. There is a not-so-cleverly concealed door on the
west wall here, leading back into the tavern which obviously serves as
a front for the guild. The hall continues to the east.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 99v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Dark Halls of the Guild of Rogues
This long, narrow hallway is constructed of black wood that appears to
be both seamless and very very solid. A small torch mounted on the wall
here serves as the corridors only illumination, and is dim at that, making
the many shadows here long and unsettling. A small chamber opens up to
the north here, while the hall continues south and west.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:25 ft W:25 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 98v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'going to gnolls'

< 967h/967H 100v/118V P: std >
gsay I was gonna log, but I thought I'd try and help anyway
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

The Dark Halls of the Guild of Rogues
This long, narrow hallway is constructed of black wood that appears to
be both seamless and very very solid. A small torch mounted on the wall
here serves as the corridors only illumination, and is dim at that, making
the many shadows here long and unsettling. The hall continues to the
north from here, while a small ladder leads down through a circular
opening in the floor to a lower level of the guild.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:25 ft W:25 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 99v/118V P: std > You group-say 'I was gonna log, but I thought I'd try and help anyway'

< 967h/967H 100v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves down.
You follow Lazus.

Lower Level of the Guild of Rogues
This dark and unlit chamber is only about ten feet in diameter, with a
thin metal ladder leading upwards to the hallway above. A metal door is
set into the stone wall here, leading south, with no apparent keyhole
evident. A glowing magical eye is set above the door in a bronze orb,
monitoring everything in the room.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:25 ft W:25 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - South - Up - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from above.

< 967h/967H 99v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves down.
You follow Lazus.

End of a Secret, Underground Tunnel
The tunnel dead-ends here on a plain, unremarkable wall. Fastened to
the wall is a narrow, metal ladder about one foot wide. The ladder climbs
up to a trapdoor ten feet above, that leads the lower chambers of a building.
The tunnel continues to the south from here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - South - Up
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from above.

< 967h/967H 98v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues north to south here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 98v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Curve in a Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues bends around from north to west here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - West - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 97v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

Curve in a Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues to the east, while slanting downwards to the south.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 96v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Curve in a Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues bends around from north to west here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - West - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 96v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues north to south here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 97v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

End of a Secret, Underground Tunnel
The tunnel dead-ends here on a plain, unremarkable wall. Fastened to
the wall is a narrow, metal ladder about one foot wide. The ladder climbs
up to a trapdoor ten feet above, that leads the lower chambers of a building.
The tunnel continues to the south from here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - South - Up
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 96v/118V P: std > group

Group information for Dawn's Light
Size: 8
Unsplit Coins: 0 platinum 0 gold 0 silver 0 copper
(Head) 347/345 hit, 100/121 move, 0/0 psp Lazus
967/967 hit, 97/118 move, 0/0 psp Stamm
Weylarii
Pava
Thalidyrr
Moltok
629/629 hit, 102/126 move, 0/0 psp Jenera
Aristan

< 967h/967H 97v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues north to south here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 97v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Curve in a Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues bends around from north to west here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - West - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 96v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

Curve in a Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues to the east, while slanting downwards to the south.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 95v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Slanted Underground Tunnel
The underground tunnel slants upwards to the north here at about a forty
degree angle across an uneven ground. It appears that this passage was
quickly excavated out, of is unstable from all the loose dirt and rock on the
ground. The passage continues downwards to the south.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 95v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

Slanted Underground Tunnel
The underground tunnel slants upwards to the north here at about a forty
degree angle across an uneven ground. It appears that this passage was
quickly excavated out, of is unstable from all the loose dirt and rock on the
ground. The passage continues downwards to the south.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 94v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues to the north and south from here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.
Aristan group-says 'damn, the scottish invented procrastination too :P'

< 967h/967H 93v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues both north and south of here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 92v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

A Narrow, Underground Tunnel
This narrow tunnel is only about six feet wide and seven feet high,
roughly carved out with support beams staggered every twenty feet supporting
the weight of the tunnel. Small standing puddles of water litter the ground
from leaks in the ceiling here, indicating that this tunnel isn't very deep.
The tunnel continues to the north and meets an intersection to the south.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A shady smuggler is standing here, minding his own business.
A shady smuggler is standing here, minding his own business.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 91v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves south.
You follow Lazus.

T Intersection in a Secret Tunnel
The tunnel splits off in three directions here, to the north, east and
west. The northern passage seems a bit smaller than the others, all roughly
carved out long ago. A small etching in the south wall has arrows that
point west-west with writing below it.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A shady smuggler is standing here, minding his own business.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 90v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
A circular chamber is east while a tunnel intersection is west.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 90v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Large, Circular Chamber
This ovular shaped chamber is about twenty feet across and ten feet
wide, with hundreds of scratch marks on the floor. The scratches appear
to be made by small piled up crates or boxes, probably used in illegal
smuggling or trading. Rough tunnels exit out of the chamber to the east
and west of here, and a large trapdoor is mounted in the low ceiling.
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - East - West - Up #
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 89v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues to the east while a circular chamber is west.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A shady smuggler is standing here, minding his own business.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 88v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Bend in a Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel bends around from north to west here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 87v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues north and south of here, where it bends around in
both directions.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 87v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Bend in a Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel bends around from east to south here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:10 ft W:50 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 86v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Beneath the City Walls
The tunnel runs between two huge underground pillars used to support
the city wall above. The pillars are only four feet apart, making
it necessary to travel through them in single file. The tunnel runs both
east and west from here, leading down rough passages.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:75 ft W:5 ft H:25 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 85v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues east of here and narrows to the west.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 84v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues to the east and west of here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 83v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues to the east and west of here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 83v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues to the east and west of here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 82v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

A Roughly Carved Tunnel
This very unstable looking tunnel is about six feet high and five feet
wide, not exactly roomy by any standards. Only the presence of thick
wooden support beams staggered every ten feet keeps this passage way
from collapsing in on itself. The tunnel looks very old, though highly
traveled, probably used as an escape tunnel for thieves and smugglers.
The tunnel continues to the west and comes to an end east of here.
Room size: Mid-sized (L:50 ft W:10 ft H:10 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 81v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

Underneath a Huge Tree
Many massive roots protrude downwards into this cave here, where the
long tunnel leading west comes to an end. Directly above, it appears that
the tree was hollowed out allowing one to climb upwards into the tree's
belly. Water drips down from many small protruding roots, making the air
here extremely humid.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:80 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: - West - Up
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves up.
You follow Lazus.

Inside a Huge Oak Tree
This massive oak tree is at least five feet around in diameter, and looks
exceptionally ancient. A small part of the tree has been hollowed out here,
leading down into the ground to a passage below. A well hidden door in
the side of the tree here, leads out to the west into the forest. The smell of
wet wood is incredibly pungent here, and not altogether unpleasant.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:80 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: - West # - Down
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from below.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std > tell lazus Aristan is in on it?
You tell Lazus 'Aristan is in on it?'

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus opens the door.

< 967h/967H 81v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves west.
You follow Lazus.

Inside a Small Forest
The pine trees composing this small forest are densely packed together,
climbing upwards to an average height of sixty feet. The forest floor is
covered with a blanket of pine needles, filling the air with a crisp smell.
The wind makes soft swishing sounds as is passes through the branches of
each tree high above, though not much penetrates into this clump of trees
at floor level here. The edge of the forest is west, while a great oak tree
rises up here, looking quite out of place amongst all the pines.
Room size: Very large (L:68 ft W:68 ft H:44 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A furry rabbit is wandering about here, looking for food.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Inside a Small Forest
The pine trees composing this small forest are densely packed together,
climbing upwards to an average height of sixty feet. The forest floor is
covered with a blanket of pine needles, filling the air with a crisp smell.
The wind makes soft swishing sounds as is passes through the branches of
each tree high above, though not much penetrates into this clump of trees
at floor level here. The edge of the forest is west of here.
Room size: Very large (L:68 ft W:68 ft H:44 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus whispers a prayer to Lathander.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus tells you 'ya'

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus tells you 'everyone but him'

< 967h/967H 82v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'hello'

< 967h/967H 82v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Inside a Small Forest
The pine trees composing this small forest are densely packed together,
climbing upwards to an average height of sixty feet. The forest floor is
covered with a blanket of pine needles, filling the air with a crisp smell.
The wind makes soft swishing sounds as is passes through the branches of
each tree high above, though not much penetrates into this clump of trees
at floor level here. The edge of the forest is north and west of here.
Room size: Very large (L:68 ft W:68 ft H:44 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 81v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Edge of a Small Forest
A rather sizable clump of trees to the south of here makes up a
small forest that must be about three hundred feet in diameter. The
area beyond the treeline here is shady, covered with leaves and pine
needles. A large grassy field is north of here.
Room size: Very large (L:68 ft W:68 ft H:44 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A squirrel is darting around here, looking for nuts.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 80v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

Thick Field of Grass
This field is nearly a hundred square, filled with tall, flowing
grass. Off to the west, the great city of Waterdeep can be seen,
while a vast mountain range fills the eastern horizon. Directly south
of here, a sizable clump of trees makes up a small forest. The field
extends to the east a ways.
Room size: Enormous (L:200 ft W:200 ft H:100 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 77v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves north.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west,
with grassy fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain
range rises into the clouds, while to the west, the city of Waterdeep
can be seen. The road looks very old, with small dips and grooves
every ten feet or so. The road extends far to the east, beyond the
range of sight.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 73v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west,
with grassy fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain
range rises into the clouds, while to the west, the city of Waterdeep
can be seen. The road looks very old, with small dips and grooves
every ten feet or so. The road extends far to the east, beyond the
range of sight.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 72v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west,
with grassy fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain
range rises into the clouds, while to the west, the city of Waterdeep
can be seen. The road looks very old, with small dips and grooves
every ten feet or so. The road extends far to the east, beyond the
range of sight.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 71v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west,
with grassy fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain
range rises into the clouds, while to the west, the city of Waterdeep
can be seen. The road looks very old, with small dips and grooves
every ten feet or so. The road extends far to the east, beyond the
range of sight.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 70v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 69v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 68v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 68v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 67v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A paladin of Helm is here, stalking outcasts.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 66v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
This gravel road is about fifteen feet wide and runs east to west, with
fields on either side. Far off to the east, a mountain range rises into the
clouds while west, a large city stands at the edge of a huge forest. The
road looks very old, with small dips and grooves every ten feet or so.
The road leads both east and west into the distance.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 65v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
The road becomes less and less gravel covered here the further away
from Waterdeep it gets, becoming thinner and less defined. Many pot holes
and dips scar the road's surface, indicating that it must not be a heavily
traveled artery. To the east, the vast range of mountains gets larger and
larger the as the road travels east, extending to the horizon line.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 64v/118V P: std > tell karae Hi

Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
The road becomes less and less gravel covered here the further away
from Waterdeep it gets, becoming thinner and less defined. Many pot holes
and dips scar the road's surface, indicating that it must not be a heavily
traveled artery. To the east, the vast range of mountains gets larger and
larger the as the road travels east, extending to the horizon line.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 64v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
The road becomes less and less gravel covered here the further away
from Waterdeep it gets, becoming thinner and less defined. Many pot holes
and dips scar the road's surface, indicating that it must not be a heavily
traveled artery. To the east, the vast range of mountains gets larger and
larger the as the road travels east, extending to the horizon line.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 63v/118V P: std > Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
The road becomes less and less gravel covered here the further away
from Waterdeep it gets, becoming thinner and less defined. Many pot holes
and dips scar the road's surface, indicating that it must not be a heavily
traveled artery. To the east, the vast range of mountains gets larger and
larger the as the road travels east, extending to the horizon line.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.
You tell Karae 'Hi'

< 967h/967H 62v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Eastern Road
The road becomes less and less gravel covered here the further away
from Waterdeep it gets, becoming thinner and less defined. Many pot holes
and dips scar the road's surface, indicating that it must not be a heavily
traveled artery. To the east, the vast range of mountains gets larger and
larger the as the road travels east, extending to the horizon line. The
turning point is just east of here.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 61v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

The Turning Point
The trees stand close here, and the tall, bushy undergrowth prevents
you from seeing far to the south. A small, well traveled road leads off
into the distance to the north. To the west, a wide road leads toward
what looks like a fairly large city. The muted sounds of city commotion
reach your ears from the distance; stray dogs barking, children crying,
and street salesmen shouting. Down the hill, you notice a trail leading
into a valley near the mountains to the east.
Room size: Large (L:40 ft W:40 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - North - East - West
A tiny silver dagger lies here buried in the dirt.
A torch lies discarded here.
A thick wooden club lies here in the dirt.
Corpse of Bruble is lying here. (magic)
[2] Corpse of Vaden is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Zharkryn is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Yus is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Yun is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Yarix is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Vacas is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Pibel is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Lorak is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Azerost is lying here. (magic)
Corpse of Ashriel is lying here. (magic)
A wooden sign stands along the road.
A large glowing Quest Campaign board is floating here.
A New Code comment board hangs here, waiting for feedback.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
The ghost stands here.(Red Aura)
The ghost stands here.(Red Aura)
Nekelet -Despised- Excidium Umbra (Human) stands here.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 60v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

On the Rocky Trail
This is the start of a rocky trail which travels to the east. It is very
dusty, dirty, and seems well travelled upon. To the east you see a small
valley which the trail seems to travel through. To the west you see a turning
point of roads which lead north through the forest, and west towards the city
of Waterdeep.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Corpse of a large cat is lying here.
Corpse of a large raptor is lying here.
Corpse of a stag is lying here.
Corpse of a seasoned warrior is lying here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A wild dog hunts for easy prey.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 59v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a cloak of deva's feathers from his large bag sewn from dragon-gut.

< 967h/967H 60v/118V P: std >
Lazus wears a cloak of deva's feathers about his body.

< 967h/967H 60v/118V P: std >
Lazus leaves east.
You follow Lazus.

On the Rocky Trail
The rocky trail continues to the east and to the west from here. Small
rodents scurry about looking for food. Towords the east you notice a rather
large tree where the trail turns to the south.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - West
Corpse of a large raptor is lying here.
Corpse of a large grey fox is lying here.
Corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Corpse of a large cat is lying here.
Corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Corpse of a large owl is lying here.
Corpse of a young cleric is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands here.
A merchant is travelling here, and selling his wares.
A young cleric is here looking lost.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A stag is grazing here.
A seasoned warrior is travelling here, looking for adventure.
A huge rat sniffs the air
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 59v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Bend South On the Rocky Trail
Here the rocky trail takes a turn to the south. There is a large tree here
looking as though it were a guardian of some sort, watching everyone who
passes by. The trail leads to the west and south.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - South - West
Corpse of a large owl is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
A slender longsword lies on the ground here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A wild dog hunts for easy prey.
A large grey fox is running around here.
A large owl is flying here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 58v/118V P: std >
A wild dog enters from the south.

< 967h/967H 59v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

On the Rocky Trail
Many animals scurry about on this section of the trail. The trail continues
to the north and south from here, and to the south you see some kind of break
in the trail.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Corpse of a stag is lying here.
Corpse of a dog sized rat is lying here.
Corpse of a young cleric is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A wise, old man is here telling stories of old.
A sneaky bandit is here trying to steal something from you.(Red Aura)
A huge rat sniffs the air
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 58v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Break in the Rocky Trail
From this point on the trail, you can see the valley below quite well. The
trail continues to the south, as well as leading down into a valley. There is
a sign here posted to read at your leisure.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South - Down
Corpse of a large raptor is lying here.
Corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Corpse of a large cat is lying here.
Corpse of a merchant is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
A wooden sign stands along the road.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A merchant is travelling here, and selling his wares.
An evil magician is here scowling at you.(Red Aura)
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
A huge rat sniffs the air
Jenera enters from the north.
Aristan group-says 'feh and jalahonkey is afk'

< 967h/967H 57v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies down.
You follow Lazus.

Down in the Valley of Crushk
You now stand in the Valley of Crushk. The valley is quite spectacular,
with beautiful green, rolling hills on each side of the trail. The trail
continues to the east and up from here.
Room size: Large (L:40 ft W:40 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - East - Up
Corpse of a dog sized rat is lying here.
Corpse of a large raptor is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A stag is grazing here.
A wild dog hunts for easy prey.
A large grey fox is running around here.
A young cleric is here looking lost.
A huge rat sniffs the air
Jenera enters from above.

< 967h/967H 47v/118V P: std >
A dog sized rat enters from above.

< 967h/967H 48v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'whats up'

< 967h/967H 48v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
This trail seems to be very well travelled upon. Hundreds of trees cover
the hills north and south of the trail. Many animals prance about looking for
food and playing. The trail continues east and west from here.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
[2] Corpse of a merchant is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A sneaky bandit is here trying to steal something from you.(Red Aura)
A seasoned warrior is travelling here, looking for adventure.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 48v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
This section of the trail is a bit wider than the others. As like the other
sections of the trail ther are many animals scurrying about. The trail splits
here to the north and also leads to the east.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East - West
Corpse of a large grey fox is lying here.
[2] Corpse of a large raptor is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A large owl is flying here.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
An evil magician is here scowling at you.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 48v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
The trail seems to be getting wider here. Also, the forest is getting more
dense as you move to the east. The trail leads to the east and west from here.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Corpse of a sneaky bandit is lying here.
Corpse of a young cleric is lying here.
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A merchant is travelling here, and selling his wares.
A seasoned warrior is travelling here, looking for adventure.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A large owl is flying here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 47v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
The dense forest surrounding the trail gives you a sense of uneasiness.
You see small eyes peering out at you, yet you cannot make out what or who
they are. The trail splits here to the south and continues to the east.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A merchant is travelling here, and selling his wares.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 47v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
The trail is still getting wider as you progress to the east. You feel as
though the forest is watching your every move. Small animals scurry about as
you walk by. The trail leads to the east and west from here.
Room size: Very large (L:80 ft W:40 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large raptor flaps about on the ground, apparently injured.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
A young cleric is here looking lost.
A wild dog hunts for easy prey.
A sneaky bandit is here trying to steal something from you.(Red Aura)
Ebgat (Dwarf) stands here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 46v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Sharp Turn South on the Trail
Here the trail makes a sharp turn to the south. Still surrounded by a dense
forest, the trail starts to get narrower towords the south. The trail leads
west and south from here.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - South - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 46v/118V P: std >
tell karae Winding up Moltok. We're in a group, and he thinks we're trying to cr Lazus from scorps, except we're just hiding in WD
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
The trail is getting narrower the more you move to the south, but the forest
is very thick still. You aren't seeing as many animals as you did on the other
parts of the trail. The trail leads to the north and south from here.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A wandering gypsy is here telling fortunes.
A large cat crouches here, waiting for prey, large or small
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Trail in the Valley of Crushk
The trail is getting yet a little bit more narrow here. Animals are almost
non-existent here. You hear strange, ominous noises from the forest. The
trail leads to the east and north from here.
Room size: Very large (L:40 ft W:80 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - East
A small pile of coins.
An old, wooden sign is stuck in the ground here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A seasoned warrior is travelling here, looking for adventure.
A wandering gypsy is here telling fortunes.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std > You tell Karae 'Winding up Moltok. We're in a group, and he thinks we're trying to cr Lazus from scorps, except we're just hiding in WD'
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:40 pm

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std > You tell Karae 'Winding up Moltok. We're in a group, and he thinks we're trying to cr Lazus from scorps, except we're just hiding in WD'

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

Before the Magic Gates
You now stand before two of the largest gates you have ever seen. There is
a magic mouth placed in the center of the gates. The gates are made from a
magical wood that seems unknown to you. As you look at the mouth on the gates
it seems to be saying something.
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - East # - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A wise, old man is here telling stories of old.
A large owl is flying here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/967H 44v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'please'
The gates begins to hum, then glow brightly.
A magical force unlocks the gates.

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std > remove cloak
put cloak in bag
take wings bag
wear wings

Lazus opens the gates.

< 967h/967H 45v/118V P: std > Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

Before the Magic Gates
You now stand before two of the largest gates you have ever seen. There is
a magic mouth placed in the center of the gates. The gates are made from a
magical wood that seems unknown to you. As you look at the mouth on the gates
it seems to be saying something.
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:20 ft)
Exits: - East - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the west.
You stop using a heavy cloak of dragonskin.

< 967h/937H 44v/118V P: std > Ok.

< 967h/937H 45v/118V P: std > Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

An Intersection of Roads
This is an intersection of four roads. To the north, the road leads into
a dark forest. To the south, looks like a well travelled road. The east
road leads in a direction around the hills. To the west is the trail through
the Valley of Crushk. There is a large sign here.
Room size: Tiny (L:5 ft W:5 ft H:5 ft)
Exits: - North - East - South - West
An old, wooden sign is stuck in the ground here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the west.
You get the wings of the griffon from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 967h/937H 44v/118V P: std > You wear the wings of the griffon about your body.

< 967h/937H 44v/118V P: std >
Mishri enters from the north.

< 967h/937H 44v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies east.
You follow Lazus.

A Road Through the Hills of Quistery
This is the beginning of a road which travels into the hills to the east.
As you look east, you see the rolling hills of Quistery as they are known.
For as far as you can see, which isn't far, the road leads up and over many
hills. The doesn't look like many people have ventured upon it.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 967h/937H 44v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
These rolling hills are covered in thick carpets of light green
grasses and dotted with medium sized trees of various species. All
in all, the hills are a pleasant place full of wildlife and beautiful
terrain. A narrow trail winds both north and west through these hills,
providing a fairly easy means of travel. To the north the trail slopes
downward slightly and intersects with a well travelled roadway, while
to the south the trail continues through the hills.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 967h/937H 43v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
You follow Lazus.

A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
The hills here are a lush green, covered in a thick carpet of wild
grass and flowers. A few scattered trees also dot the hills, standing
tall above the wildflowers and brush of the land. To the north, the
rolling green hills continue, however, to the south the hills begin
to turn brown with the rocky landscape as the grass dies away.
Winding its way through these hills, is a narrow dirt trail which may
have once been a well used caravan trail. Now however, this north-
south trail appears to have fallen into disuse.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 967h/937H 43v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
The hills here are beginning a transition between the lust green
hills to the north, and the rocky more desolate lands to the south.
Patches of grass are interspersed with bare spots of rock, giving
the area a brown-green mottled look to it. Through this land, a
path of bare earth leads to the north and south. Although now often
rutted and in poor repair, the road appears to have once been well
used, perhaps as a caravan trail for merchants.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 966h/937H 42v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
The hills of the Quistery range are quite rocky in this area, with
very little vegetation growing on them. Large patches of bare stone
and huge boulders are more dominant than the smallish clumps of grass
and occasional tiny tree which grow around here. To the south, the
land becomes even more desolate and dreary while to the north grasses
and trees begin to become more pronounced. Leading both north and
south is a well worn trail which has apparently come into disuse in
the past few years, for it is becoming overgrown and covered in holes.
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large wildcat is here, silently stalking its prey.
Jenera enters from the north.

< 966h/937H 42v/118V P: std >
A wildcat misses you with its bite.

< 966h/937H 42v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: excellent P: std > Stamm

You slash a wildcat very hard.
You slash a wildcat extremely hard.
A wildcat misses you with its bite.

< 966h/937H 43v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: small wounds P: std >
Lazus flies west.
Jenera leaves west.

< 966h/937H 43v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

Karae tells you 'thats mean :P'
Lazus flies in from the west.
Jenera enters from the west.

< 965h/937H 44v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

You slash a wildcat very hard.
You slash a wildcat very hard.
A wildcat misses you with its bite.

< 965h/937H 44v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm
tell karae He now thinks Weylarii died on air plane, and I died deep in scorps
You tell Karae 'He now thinks Weylarii died on air plane, and I died deep in scorps'

< 965h/937H 46v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm

You slash a wildcat extremely hard.
You slash a wildcat extremely hard.
A wildcat misses you with its bite.
Lazus begins to ponder on something.

< 964h/937H 46v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm
tell karae He deserves it :)
You tell Karae 'He deserves it :)'
l

< 964h/937H 47v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm

You slash a wildcat very hard.
You slash a wildcat extremely hard.
A wildcat misses you with its bite.

< 964h/937H 47v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: nasty wounds P: std > A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
Room size: Large (L:30 ft W:75 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
A small pile of coins.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A wildcat stands here, fighting YOU!

< 964h/937H 47v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm

Lazus looks at a wildcat.

< 964h/937H 48v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: wildcat EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm

You land a mighty slash on a wildcat!
You score a CRITICAL HIT!
A wildcat is nearly slain by the force of your slash!
A wildcat is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

< 963h/937H 49v/118V E: wildcat EC: bleeding, close to death P: std > sigh wildcat
A wildcat is not in a proper position for that.

< 963h/937H 49v/118V E: wildcat EC: bleeding, close to death P: std >
Your longsword glows dark and bites into a wildcat's neck.
A wildcat seems to be blinded!
Your final slash sends a wildcat's head bouncing along the ground.
a wildcat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a wildcat.

< 963h/937H 50v/118V P: std >
Lazus wields a rose quartz mace.

< 963h/937H 50v/118V P: std > The corpse of a wildcat does not contain the coins.

< 963h/937H 51v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
You follow Lazus.

A Little Used Path in the Hills of Quistery
The hills here are mounds of bare rock, crumbling and jagged. Little
in the way of vegetation grows in the hard soil, just some patches
of stringy grass and some tough little bushes. Everywhere there are
nooks and niches which lie partially hidden in shadow, perfect lairs
for small animals or snakes. A small dirt trail leads through the area,
covered in pot holes and deep ruts showing it was once much more
heavily travelled than now. To the north, the land is slowly becoming
more lush, while to the west the trail reaches the edge of a rocky
ravine.
Room size: Large (L:75 ft W:30 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large wildcat is here, silently stalking its prey.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 963h/937H 50v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'what he do?'

< 962h/937H 51v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
You follow Lazus.

The Northern Edge of the Quistery Ravine
The dirt trail reaches the northern edge of a large ravine, a
wicked crack in the otherwise lush Hills of Quistery. Around the lip
grow some stunt trees, shrubs and grasses, but nothing to compare
with the beautiful scenery further to the north. The path leads east
into the fertile hills and south down into the rocky clutches of the
ravine. Travelling along the clear path seems the only safe means of
entering the ravine given the slippery, treacherous rocks.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
Jenera enters from the east.

< 962h/937H 50v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

The Northern End of the Quistery Ravine
Nearly forty feet above the path looms the rocky cliffs of the
Quistery Hills, which here have formed a ravine of sorts. In contrast
to the surrounding hills, the ravine is bleak, desolate and mostly
devoid of plant life. Only a few scraggly bushes mark the otherwise
brown rocky landscape. To the north, the dirt path weaves its way
in between piles of rock shards and slowly ascends the northern end
of the ravine. South of here, the path continues across the ravine
floor.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the north.

< 962h/937H 50v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
A small dirt path continues north and west here across the rocky
floor of the ravine. To the west of the path, the trickling end of
a small stream is reached, its waters spreading and dying out into
the crevasses of stone. All along the end of the stream rest boulders
and various fragments of shattered stone. A few scattered patches of
brush are the only vegetation within sight. Above the stream and path,
the high walls of the ravine rise up some forty feet, riddled with
pockets of deep shadow which resist sight.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the north.

< 962h/937H 49v/118V P: std >
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.

< 962h/937H 49v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: excellent P: std > Stamm

You slash a fierce gnoll very hard.
You slash a fierce gnoll very hard.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.

< 962h/937H 49v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

It's cold!

< 962h/937H 50v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

You slash a fierce gnoll extremely hard.
You miss a fierce gnoll with your slash.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.

< 961h/937H 51v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm
head
You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**
A fierce gnoll is stunned!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
A fierce gnoll reels in pain from your savage headbutt and collapses to the ground, dead.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 961h/937H 52v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 961h/937H 52v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
Jenera leaves west.

< 960h/937H 54v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.
head

< 960h/937H 55v/118V P: std > You must supply a target to headbutt!

< 960h/937H 55v/118V P: std > tell karae Dunno, just for being Moltok
w
You tell Karae 'Dunno, just for being Moltok'

< 960h/937H 56v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
The rocky ground of the ravine bottom is covered in broken boulders
and sharp pieces of fallen rock from the surrounding walls. The only
clear spots are where a well worn dirt path passes through, on its
way from south to east. Following the pathway is a small silt filled
stream which is fed by rain runoff from the nearby hills. Other than
a few clumps of grass which grow near the stream, the area is rather
desolate and bleak. However, a small tendril of smoke can be seen to
the southwest, a certain sign that the area is less bleak that it
appears.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A small pile of coins.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here, fighting a fierce gnoll.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here, fighting a fierce gnoll.
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting Lazus.(Red Aura)
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting Jenera.(Red Aura)

< 960h/937H 55v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting an offensive spell.

< 960h/937H 55v/118V P: std > head gnoll
Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.
You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**

< 959h/937H 56v/118V T: Lazus TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Lazus
rescue Lazus

Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'force missile'
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
Jenera's powerful force missile impacts a fierce gnoll and rips its body in half!
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll is stunned!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.
Jenera fires one force missiles into a fierce gnoll.

< 959h/937H 56v/118V T: Lazus TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Lazus
rescue Lazus

Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 959h/937H 57v/118V T: Lazus TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Lazus
rescue Lazus

Your longsword glows dark and bites into a fierce gnoll's neck.
A fierce gnoll shivers slightly.
A fierce gnoll seems to be blinded!
A fierce gnoll is nearly slain by the force of your slash!
A fierce gnoll is nearly slain by the force of your slash!
A fierce gnoll is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
Snapping ribs sound a fierce gnoll's death knell.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 959h/937H 58v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 959h/937H 58v/118V P: std > But nobody is fighting him?
head

< 958h/937H 59v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 958h/937H 59v/118V P: std > Lazus flies south.
You follow Lazus.

Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
This portion of the Quistery Ravine is slightly lower than those
located near the ends of the gorge, making it a low point of sorts.
Here the walls are over forty feet high and riddled with deep crevices
and ledges of stone. Near the center of the ravine is a small and
filthy stream, the banks of which are piled high with boulders and
rocky debris fallen from the ravine cliff walls. A few feet away from
the stream's edge, a well worn path can be seen which leads to the
north and south of here. With all the boulders and sharp rock
fragments, the path seems the safest route through here.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)
Jenera enters from the north.
But nobody is fighting him?

< 958h/937H 58v/118V P: std > Banzai! To the rescue...

< 958h/937H 58v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: excellent P: std > Stamm
head

Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You slash a fierce gnoll very hard.
You score a CRITICAL HIT!
Your slash enshrouds a fierce gnoll in a mist of blood!

< 958h/937H 60v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm
You do not see or have the corpse.

< 958h/937H 60v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: nasty wounds P: std > You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
A fierce gnoll reels in pain from your savage headbutt and collapses to the ground, dead.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 958h/937H 60v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 958h/937H 60v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'hehhehehhe'

< 958h/937H 60v/118V P: std >
Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.

< 957h/937H 61v/118V P: std > head gnoll
head gnoll

Karae tells you 'gonan solo some more reaver'

< 957h/937H 62v/118V P: std >
Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.

< 957h/937H 63v/118V P: std > You must supply a target to headbutt!

< 957h/937H 63v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 957h/937H 63v/118V P: std > You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**
A fierce gnoll is stunned!

< 957h/937H 63v/118V T: Lazus TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Lazus
rescue Lazus

A fierce gnoll is nearly slain by the force of your slash!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You beautifully slash a fierce gnoll into two parts - both dead.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 957h/937H 63v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 957h/937H 63v/118V P: std >
Lazus says 'hrm, i know there's a room that doesn't say quistry down here.'

< 956h/937H 64v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.
Jenera leaves south.

< 956h/937H 65v/118V P: std > You must supply a target to headbutt!

< 956h/937H 65v/118V P: std > Who do you want to rescue?

< 956h/937H 65v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 956h/937H 65v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
[2] Corpse of a fierce gnoll is lying here.
Blood is smeared all over the area.
A small pile of coins.

< 956h/937H 66v/118V P: std > s
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
This area of the ravine is deeply sunken below the surrounding hills,
being nearly one hundred feet from the rolling hillsides of the Quistery
Hills. Marking the edges of the ravine are steep rocky cliffs, very
distinct compared to the hillsides in the distant. These stone walls are
covered with ledges, nooks and crannies steeped in shadows...who knows
what could lurk above hidden from sight. Near the bottom of the cliffs
sit many boulders, most of them very heavy looking and deeply scratched.
A small silt filled stream runs down the floor of the ravine, filled by
the rain water of the wetter months. Near the stream's edge, a narrow
path of hard packed dirt leads north and west.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here, fighting a fierce gnoll.
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting Lazus.(Red Aura)

< 955h/937H 67v/118V P: std >
Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.

< 955h/937H 68v/118V P: std > head gnoll
It's cold!
You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**
A fierce gnoll is stunned!

< 955h/937H 69v/118V T: Lazus TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Lazus
rescue Lazus

A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
Your final slash sends a fierce gnoll's head bouncing along the ground.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 955h/937H 69v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 955h/937H 70v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
Jenera leaves west.

< 954h/937H 70v/118V P: std > w
head
Who do you want to rescue?

< 954h/937H 72v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 954h/937H 72v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
This area marks the approximate center of the Quistery Ravine, as
well as its deepest portion for here the rocky hills rise nearly one
hundred feet up on either side. Large portions of the ravine walls
have fallen to the gorge floor and lie in piles of sharp shards. In
other places, huge boulders lie up against the rocky hill walls, many
of them weighing several hundred pounds no doubt. Near the middle of
the ravine floor sluggishly flows a small stream, fed by the run off
of rain water from the nearby hills. Its water is brackish and dirty,
being fed from the silt of the broken rocks. Following the shore of
the stream is a small path, well worn and beaten smooth.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A small pile of coins.

< 954h/937H 71v/118V P: std > You must supply a target to headbutt!

< 954h/937H 71v/118V P: std > s
s
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
This part of the crevice is deeper than most, marking a dip which
occurs near the center of the Quistery Ravine. Here the walls of rock
are nearly one hundred feet above the ravine floor and littered with
many small nooks and crannies which appear as dark holes against the
rock's surface. With the desolate nature of the area, one must wonder if
anything sinister lurks within these hidden recesses. The floor of the
ravine is littered with heavily scarred boulders and the shattered
remains of rocky ledges which have crashed down from above. A filthy
stream leads north and south across the ravine bottom, paralleled by
a small dirt path.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
A small pile of coins.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here, fighting a fierce gnoll.
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting Lazus.(Red Aura)

< 954h/937H 70v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
High above the ground, some fifty feet, the rocky ledges of the
Quistery Hills form the borders of this ravine. Glancing about the
walls reveals several cave entrances higher up the ravine's sides, all
of them well out of reach without special climbing gear due to the
slippery rocks. Along the bottom of the ravine is a small stream which
flows with a brackish brown water and is most likely undrinkable without
some boiling or other sanitary preparations. Alongside the stream, a
narrow path of beaten earth leads off to the north and west.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
A small pile of coins.

< 954h/937H 70v/118V P: std > n
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
This part of the crevice is deeper than most, marking a dip which
occurs near the center of the Quistery Ravine. Here the walls of rock
are nearly one hundred feet above the ravine floor and littered with
many small nooks and crannies which appear as dark holes against the
rock's surface. With the desolate nature of the area, one must wonder if
anything sinister lurks within these hidden recesses. The floor of the
ravine is littered with heavily scarred boulders and the shattered
remains of rocky ledges which have crashed down from above. A filthy
stream leads north and south across the ravine bottom, paralleled by
a small dirt path.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - South
A small pile of coins.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here, fighting a fierce gnoll.
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting Lazus.(Red Aura)

< 954h/937H 69v/118V P: std >
Lazus attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.

< 954h/937H 70v/118V P: std > head gnoll
You lower your head and ferociously slam it into a fierce gnoll's midsection!
HEADBUTT HIT**
A fierce gnoll is stunned!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
A fierce gnoll reels in pain from your savage headbutt and collapses to the ground, dead.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 954h/937H 70v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting a spell.

< 953h/937H 71v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 953h/937H 71v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies south.

< 953h/937H 71v/118V P: std >
Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'invisibility'
Jenera slowly fades out of existence.

< 953h/937H 72v/118V P: std > s

head
Lazus flies in from the south.

< 953h/937H 74v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 953h/937H 74v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
High above the ground, some fifty feet, the rocky ledges of the
Quistery Hills form the borders of this ravine. Glancing about the
walls reveals several cave entrances higher up the ravine's sides, all
of them well out of reach without special climbing gear due to the
slippery rocks. Along the bottom of the ravine is a small stream which
flows with a brackish brown water and is most likely undrinkable without
some boiling or other sanitary preparations. Alongside the stream, a
narrow path of beaten earth leads off to the north and west.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
A small pile of coins.

< 953h/937H 73v/118V P: std > You must supply a target to headbutt!

< 953h/937H 73v/118V P: std > w

Thalidyrr has left the group.

< 953h/937H 74v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Ravine
The bottom of the ravine is dusty, dirty and covered in masses of
crumbling rock fragments. Through the center of the ravine is a filthy
stream which winds its way from east to south. Fed by the rains flowing
down from the nearby hills, the stream swells to half fill the ravine
during periods of heavy rainfall. Near the stream is a small path
which follows the water along its course through the ravine. The path
seems very well worn from recent travel.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)

< 953h/937H 73v/118V P: std >
s
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.

< 953h/937H 73v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: excellent P: std > Stamm
Sorry, you aren't allowed to do that in combat.

< 952h/937H 73v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: excellent P: std > Stamm
flee
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
High above the ground, some fifty feet, the rocky ledges of the
Quistery Hills form the borders of this ravine. Glancing about the
walls reveals several cave entrances higher up the ravine's sides, all
of them well out of reach without special climbing gear due to the
slippery rocks. Along the bottom of the ravine is a small stream which
flows with a brackish brown water and is most likely undrinkable without
some boiling or other sanitary preparations. Alongside the stream, a
narrow path of beaten earth leads off to the north and west.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
A small pile of coins.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
You flee eastward!

< 952h/937H 73v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'you get someone down there to get my dagger?'

< 952h/937H 73v/118V P: std >
Lazus flies west.
You follow Lazus.

Along the Floor of the Ravine
The bottom of the ravine is dusty, dirty and covered in masses of
crumbling rock fragments. Through the center of the ravine is a filthy
stream which winds its way from east to south. Fed by the rains flowing
down from the nearby hills, the stream swells to half fill the ravine
during periods of heavy rainfall. Near the stream is a small path
which follows the water along its course through the ravine. The path
seems very well worn from recent travel.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.
A large hyena-faced humanoid stands here growling at you.(Red Aura)

< 952h/937H 72v/118V P: std >
Being the ferocious sort, you charge at the enemy!
You slash a fierce gnoll extremely hard.

< 952h/937H 73v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You slash a fierce gnoll extremely hard.
A fierce gnoll staggers from your fearsome slash!

< 952h/937H 74v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm

Jenera snaps into visibility.

< 952h/937H 74v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
A fierce gnoll makes a nice ballet step which plants a foot a mile above your head.
A fierce gnoll staggers from your fearsome slash!
Your awesome slash causes a fierce gnoll to gasp in pain!

< 952h/937H 75v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm

Karae tells you 'your welcome to come along if you want'

< 951h/937H 76v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
Your awesome slash causes a fierce gnoll to gasp in pain!
You score a CRITICAL HIT!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
Your final slash sends a fierce gnoll's head bouncing along the ground.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll is stunned!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 951h/937H 77v/118V P: std > You get a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.
There were: 23 silver coins, 26 copper coins.

< 951h/937H 77v/118V P: std >
Jenera tries to drag corpse of a fierce gnoll out of the room.
Jenera leaves east.

< 951h/937H 79v/118V P: std > tell karae Gonna sleep soon :)

l
Jenera enters from the east.

< 951h/937H 79v/118V P: std > You tell Karae 'Gonna sleep soon :)'

< 951h/937H 79v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'a scorp grabbed it according to locate'

< 951h/937H 79v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A tiny pool of blood lays here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 951h/937H 79v/118V P: std > say Aha!
You say 'Aha!'

< 951h/937H 82v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'oh shit'

< 950h/937H 82v/118V P: std >
i
Lazus group-says 'okay, jenera'

< 950h/937H 83v/118V P: std > It's cold!
You are carrying:
a flaming ring of the effreeti (magic)
a ring of the giantkind (magic)
a tattered silken sack (magic)
a bottomless bag of the Tinkers (magic)
a dimensional vault (magic)

< 950h/937H 83v/118V P: std >
Jenera is opening a portal to the smoke plane.

< 950h/937H 84v/118V P: std >
Jenera starts casting a spell.

< 950h/937H 84v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'cool cool, i'll do that when i finnaly get sleepy'

< 950h/937H 84v/118V P: std > rem all
put all tinkers
rem all
put all tinkers
rem all
put all tinkers
rem all
put all tinkers
You can't carry that many items.
You stop using a bunch of stuff.
rem all
put all tinkers

< 950h/829H 85v/118V P: std > You put in 9 items into bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 950h/829H 85v/118V P: std > You can't carry that many items.
You stop using a bunch of stuff.

< 950h/695H 85v/118V P: std > You put in 9 items into bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 950h/695H 85v/118V P: std > Lazus group-says 'gate smoke and call'
You stop using a bunch of stuff.

< 950h/640H 85v/118V P: std > You can't do that. Perhaps that item is cursed?
You put in 6 items into bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 950h/640H 85v/118V P: std > You aren't wearing anything!

< 950h/640H 85v/118V P: std > You can't do that. Perhaps that item is cursed?
You don't have anything to put in it.

< 950h/640H 85v/118V P: std > You aren't wearing anything!

< 950h/640H 86v/118V P: std > You can't do that. Perhaps that item is cursed?
You don't have anything to put in it.

< 950h/640H 86v/118V P: std >
l in tinkers
Jenera completes her spell...
Jenera utters the words, 'oahz'
There is a slight breeze as the dusts swirl around and condense
l in portal
into a rainbow colored portal.

< 950h/640H 86v/118V P: std > A bottomless bag of the Tinkers (carried) :
a blue crystal eyepiece
a translucent black dragonscale mask
[2] an opal earring
a thick leather scabbard
a crown of writhing tentacles of mist
i
a pair of forest green dragonscale greaves
a pair of lamellar boots
holy gauntlets of the planetar (illuminating)
sleeves of barbed phaerimm hide
a dull black shield with protruding thorns
the wings of the griffon
a belt of flame enshrouded amethysts
[2] a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes
a dimensional vault
a tattered silken sack
[2] a ring of the giantkind
a flaming ring of the effreeti
a beautifully enscribed turquoise ring
[2] an adamantium neckguard
a suit of glowing otherplanar platemail
a heavy cloak of dragonskin
a heavy tankard made of pewter
a leather back-worn quiver
an elven arrow with raven fletching
a small pile of coins
a potion of life
a black glowing potion
a rathide backpack
a sturdy pair of fire giant boots
the eq
enchanted dread gythka of the thri-kreen
a gleaming dwarven warhammer covered with runic script
a double-bladed dwarvish axe of giantslaying
[3] a set of lockpicks
a pemmican patty
the gauntlets of power
a wide brimmed chain banded hat
the paradox cloak
[56] a vellum scroll
a large black pearl
a buckskin pack
a scroll of identify
a silver githyanki longsword
the sword of Ygasryil
a decorated leather eyepatch
an old map
a set of redweave sleeves
a belt of super density
a yellow ring of chrysoberyl
a glowing lavender vial
a luminous silvery potion
a cloudy elixir
a book of runes bound in animal hide
[2] a driftwood staff
[2] a dirty pile of dung
a slowly bubbling liquid
a plumed griffon's feather helm and visor
a dragon-shaped vial
[2] a murky vial of liquid
a shimmering vial of flames
a raven feather eyepatch
a bottle of very expensive wine
a scorpion ring
[2] some jewels of the spirit
some jewels of the spirit
a composite longbow
a silvery periapt
a black leather backpack
a pair of small white eggs
a hard leather sword scabbard
a leather quiver
[2] a razorsharp gretwehrr claw
a small skiff
a bag of holding
a tower shield emblazoned with an elven skull
[2] a shiny mithril torque
a crackling shield of electricity

< 950h/640H 87v/118V P: std > You peer into a rainbow colored portal and see...
A Windy Area in the Plane of Smoke
Room size: Large (L:50 ft W:50 ft H:50 ft)
Exits: - North - South - West - Up - Down
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors.

< 950h/640H 87v/118V P: std > You are carrying:
an ebony bladed longsword
a bottomless bag of the Tinkers

< 950h/640H 87v/118V P: std >
Lazus stops using a rose quartz mace.

< 950h/640H 87v/118V P: std > You aren't wearing anything!

< 950h/640H 87v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...

< 950h/640H 88v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'windy'

< 947h/640H 88v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors.
A tiny pool of blood lays here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 945h/640H 89v/118V P: std >
Jenera gets some stuff from bag.

< 944h/640H 89v/118V P: std >
Jenera sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 944h/640H 89v/118V P: std >
Jenera opens an ancient tome and begins studying it intently.

< 943h/640H 89v/118V P: std > emote naked
Stamm naked

< 942h/640H 89v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors.
A tiny pool of blood lays here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) sits resting.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 940h/640H 90v/118V P: std >
Lazus too
Jenera looks at you.

< 934h/640H 91v/118V P: std >
Jenera closes her book and smiles broadly.

< 921h/640H 94v/118V P: std >
Jenera puts some sturdy(s) in bag.

< 921h/640H 94v/118V P: std >
Jenera clambers to her feet.

< 920h/640H 94v/118V P: std >
Moltok steps out of a rainbow colored portal.

< 915h/640H 96v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'want me to collect all these arrows on ship?'

< 908h/640H 97v/118V P: std > tell karae *shake*
You tell Karae '*shake*'

< 900h/640H 99v/118V P: std >
Moltok stops using the wings of the griffon.

< 898h/640H 100v/118V P: std >
Moltok wears a shimmering cloak of dragonscales about his body.

< 896h/640H 100v/118V P: std > tell karae They're worthless, I have hundreds stored
You tell Karae 'They're worthless, I have hundreds stored'

< 887h/640H 102v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
There is a portal here shimmering in a rainbow array of colors.
A tiny pool of blood lays here.
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 886h/640H 103v/118V P: std > sigh
You sigh loudly.

< 884h/640H 103v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'k moltok, pava's corpse is just a few south of here.'

< 878h/640H 105v/118V P: std >
l s
The wind begins to blow.

< 873h/640H 106v/118V P: std > Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West

< 872h/640H 106v/118V P: std >
Karae tells you 'alright'

< 871h/640H 107v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'and what's in the way?'

< 869h/640H 108v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'fuggit, I'll wait till daylight'

< 861h/640H 110v/118V P: std >
Lazus starts casting a spell.

< 861h/640H 110v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'better that way'

< 859h/640H 111v/118V P: std >
A rainbow colored portal dissolves in a swirl of colors and is gone.

< 857h/640H 112v/118V P: std > gsay Manscorpions
You group-say 'Manscorpions'
Moltok group-says 'pava, consent'

< 856h/640H 112v/118V P: std >
Lazus completes his spell...
Lazus utters the words, 'vitality'

< 855h/640H 112v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'well duh stammer'

< 850h/640H 114v/118V P: std > consent moltok
You no longer consent to Lazus.
You give your consent to Moltok.

< 845h/640H 116v/118V P: std >
Lazus starts casting a spell.

< 843h/640H 117v/118V P: std > gsay See if you can snag mine too
You group-say 'See if you can snag mine too'

< 842h/640H 117v/118V P: std >
Lazus completes his spell...
Lazus utters the words, 'armor'

< 841h/640H 117v/118V P: std >
Lazus starts casting a spell.

< 837h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus completes his spell...
Lazus utters the words, 'bless'

< 834h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 830h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus starts casting a spell.
Weylarii group-says 'your fatass hah!'

< 830h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'you find me moltok?'

< 829h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus completes his spell...
Lazus utters the words, 'from from evil'

< 828h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I'll be checking in a moment bro'

< 822h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'as soon as it's daylight'

< 819h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'okies'

< 818h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I'm not gonna run blind'

< 816h/640H 118v/118V P: std > gsay I'm in a hurry
You group-say 'I'm in a hurry'

< 814h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'nods'

< 811h/640H 118v/118V P: std > scan

Moltok group-says 'yah, I know stamm'

< 810h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
You scan east...
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: -N -W

You scan south...
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: -N -W
You see the red shape of a tiny being here.

< 810h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!
Lazus whispers a prayer to Lathander.

< 809h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell jenera *ROFL*
You tell Jenera '*ROFL*'

< 807h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'first priority is whichever corpse I see first'

< 804h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii has left the group.

< 791h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii I wonder how mental he'll go :

< 789h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You tell Weylarii 'I wonder how mental he'll go :P'
Moltok group-says 'and pava, if I see yer dagger, I'll grab it'

< 788h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Weylarii tells you 'its just mean!'

< 782h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii He'll have a good laugh :)
You tell Weylarii 'He'll have a good laugh :)'

< 774h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'jeez, I feel like a drow, only in reverse'

< 770h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'instead of waiting for nite, I'm waiting for lite'

< 766h/640H 118v/118V P: std > time
It is 4am, on the Day of the Sun
The 27th Day of the Month of Tarsakh (of the Storms), Year 491.
Time elapsed since boot-up: 28:27:47
Current time is: Thu Dec 11 23:42:59 2003 (EST)

< 762h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
tap
[Mielikki] Yawn...

< 761h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 761h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You tap your foot impatiently.

< 761h/640H 118v/118V P: std > who g
Listing of the Staff
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[ Greater Coder ] Mielikki Lady of the Forest, Mistress of the Woodlands

There are 1 visible staff member(s) on.

< 758h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok OOC: 'indeed'

< 757h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
[Mielikki] entertain me.....

< 751h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says '2 more minutes'

< 748h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'give or take'

< 746h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Argl OOC: 'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal'

< 745h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A large wildcat is here, silently stalking its prey.
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 744h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Maspel OOC: 'what's brown and sticky?'

< 736h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'im not losing no khanjari.. fuck that'

< 736h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Karae OOC: 'poop'

< 733h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'we gotta get group to smite those'
Aristan group-says 'an enchanted khanjari dagger equipped by manscorpion noble'

< 732h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Maspel OOC: 'no.. a stick.'

< 729h/640H 118v/118V P: std > gsay I'm more worried about my corpse than your stupid overpowered dagger
You group-say 'I'm more worried about my corpse than your stupid overpowered dagger'

< 728h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 727h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Maspel OOC: 'you're gross kara'

< 726h/640H 118v/118V P: std > gsay You've lost the dagger Pava
You group-say 'You've lost the dagger Pava'

< 722h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Maspel OOC: 'e'

< 720h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
A fierce gnoll enters from the south.

< 718h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Being the ferocious sort, you charge at the enemy!
You miss a fierce gnoll with your hit.

< 718h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: excellent P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You miss a fierce gnoll with your hit.
You hit a fierce gnoll hard.

< 717h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few scratches P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You miss a fierce gnoll with your hit.
You stumble, but manage to avoid falling!

< 715h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few scratches P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
A fierce gnoll misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now.
You hit a fierce gnoll hard.
You hit a fierce gnoll.

< 714h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std >
The first rays of sunlight signal the approaching day.
Moltok group-says 'rofl ari'

< 714h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm
l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
A fierce gnoll stands here, fighting YOU!
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 713h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

Moltok looks at a fierce gnoll.

< 712h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std >
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You miss a fierce gnoll with your hit.
You hit a fierce gnoll.

< 712h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

Moltok lets out an enormous ROAR, and charges right into a fierce gnoll with a mighty bodyslam!
Moltok sends a fierce gnoll sprawling with a powerful bash.
A fierce gnoll is stunned!

< 712h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: small wounds P: std > Stamm

Lazus hits a fierce gnoll hard.

< 711h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: few wounds P: std > Stamm

Moltok attacks a fierce gnoll, landing two hits.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
You miss a fierce gnoll with your hit.
A fierce gnoll dodges your futile attack.

< 711h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm
tell lazus Surely he'll realise now

A fierce gnoll's senses seem to clear again!

< 710h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: nasty wounds P: std > You tell Lazus 'Surely he'll realise now'

< 710h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: nasty wounds P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
A fierce gnoll staggers from your fearsome hit!
You stumble, but manage to avoid falling!

< 709h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm
gsay **PHURT**
You group-say '**PHURT**'

< 709h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std >
Moltok group-says 'gnoll is pretty hurt.'

< 709h/640H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: excellent E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Moltok's longsword glows dark and bites
into a fierce gnoll's neck.
A fierce gnoll seems to be blinded!
Moltok attacks a fierce gnoll, landing a single hit.
A fierce gnoll is slashed into two by a masterly stroke performed by Moltok.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.

< 708h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok snarls as his attack strikes through his enemy's guard.

< 708h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus gets a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.

< 708h/640H 118v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.

< 707h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus tells you 'dear god i hope so'

< 707h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l s
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
You see the red shape of a tiny being here.

< 703h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 702h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'shud have a mentalist up here to send petses'

< 702h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Autosaving...

< 699h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Corpse of a fierce gnoll is lying here.
Huge puddles of blood cover the ground.
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 699h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera ASSOC:: 'omg, he still doesn't get it, even after seeing a gnoll'

< 697h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii We're in Quistery, a gnoll walked in. We're in a room called 'Along the Floor of the Ravine' and he hasn't realised yet
You tell Weylarii 'We're in Quistery, a gnoll walked in. We're in a room called 'Along the Floor of the Ravine' and he hasn't realised yet'

< 695h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii A GNOLL WALKED IN!
You tell Weylarii 'A GNOLL WALKED IN!'

< 693h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
tell weylarii He even killed the gnoll
Weylarii tells you 'doh =('

< 690h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You tell Weylarii 'He even killed the gnoll'

< 690h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
The day has begun.

< 690h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'just a sec. Lemme get dressed and make sure the way's clear for you Moltok.'

< 689h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii And he still doesn't realise

Weylarii tells you 'poor guy'

< 688h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You tell Weylarii 'And he still doesn't realise'

< 688h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 685h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Corpse of a fierce gnoll is lying here.
Huge puddles of blood cover the ground.
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 685h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus sits down in a comfortable spot.

< 685h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus takes out his holy symbol and begins praying intently.

< 685h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok leaves south.

< 678h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'Vitality Out!!!'

< 678h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l s
Along the Floor of the Quistery Ravine
The bottom of the Quistery Ravine is some forty or fifty feet
below the lip of the crevice in this area. A small stream trickles
along the floor of the ravine, its source being runoff from the higher
hills during rainstorms. The water in the stream is dirty and filthy,
probably unfit for human consumption. The banks of the stream are
littered with crushed rock and piles of small boulders. Additionally,
a few stands of green grass grow near the stream, lending color to
an otherwise drab background. A dirt trail continues through the
ravine to the north and west.
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - North - West
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
A large wildcat is here, silently stalking its prey.

< 677h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'wtf'

< 677h/640H 118v/118V P: std > acc *ROFL*
You ASSOC: '*ROFL*'

< 676h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus falls down laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus falls down laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus falls down laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus falls down laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std > tell weylarii And now the penny drops
You tell Weylarii 'And now the penny drops'

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std > rofl

Moltok group-says 'why are we in quistery?'

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std > rofl
rofl
You roll on the floor laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std > rofl
rofl
You roll on the floor laughing.

< 675h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You roll on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You roll on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You roll on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'this ain't scorps'

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'bahahahaha'
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 674h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera rolls on the floor laughing.

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
gsay Haha!
Lazus raises his holy symbol and smiles broadly.

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
The wind begins to blow.

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std > Lazus clambers to his feet.
You group-say 'Haha!'

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus smiles as a pillar of white light shines down upon him from the heavens.
Moltok enters from the south.

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'hahahahahaha'

< 673h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'ROFL'

< 672h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'hey moltok'

< 672h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'you ever watched MTV?'

< 671h/640H 118v/118V P: std > l
Along the Floor of the Ravine
Room size: Enormous (L:150 ft W:150 ft H:500 ft)
Exits: - East - South
Corpse of a fierce gnoll is lying here.
Moltok Silentwolf -Fatalis Bestia- Excidium Umbra (RP) (Barbarian) stands here.
Jenera Darkthorne -Red Magus- Shadows of Imphras (Human) stands here.
Lazus Al'Medin, High Morninglord (RP) (Human) stands in mid-air here.

< 671h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'moltok just got punk'd :('

< 671h/640H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus whispers a prayer to Lathander.

< 670h/640H 118v/118V P: std > take all tinkers
wear all
take all tinkers
wear all
take all tinkers
wear all
You get a blue crystal eyepiece from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a translucent black dragonscale mask from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get an opal earring from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get an opal earring from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a thick leather scabbard from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a crown of writhing tentacles of mist from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a pair of forest green dragonscale greaves from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a pair of lamellar boots from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You can't carry any more.

< 670h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You wear a bunch of stuff.

< 670h/640H 118v/118V P: std > You do not see or have the tinkers.

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You don't have anything you can put on.

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You do not see or have the tinkers.

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You don't have anything you can put on.

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std >
rem tinkers
Your skin crawls as you hear a death cry nearby!

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl'

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You stop using a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.

< 670h/729H 118v/118V P: std >
take all tinkers
wear all
OUCH! Moltok punches you in the face, giving you a black eye.

< 669h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You get holy gauntlets of the planetar from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get sleeves of barbed phaerimm hide from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a dull black shield with protruding thorns from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get the wings of the griffon from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a belt of flame enshrouded amethysts from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a dimensional vault from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You get a tattered silken sack from a bottomless bag of the Tinkers.
You can't carry any more.

< 669h/729H 118v/118V P: std > You wear a bunch of stuff.

< 669h/729H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok looks at you.

< 669h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
rem tinkers
A fierce gnoll enters from the south.

< 669h/779H 118v/118V P: std > Lazus gets a bunch of stuff from large.
You are not using it.

< 669h/779H 118v/118V P: std > i

Being the ferocious sort, you charge at the enemy!
You land a mighty slash on a fierce gnoll!

< 669h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm
eq

Aristan enters from the east.

< 669h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I saw the gnoll'

< 669h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll enters from the east.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: pretty hurt P: std >
Aristan lands a mighty slash on a fierce gnoll!
Aristan attacks a fierce gnoll, landing two hits.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
A fierce gnoll misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now.
Your awesome slash causes a fierce gnoll to gasp in pain!
A fierce gnoll is nearly slain by the force of your slash!

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Stamm
gsay **AWFUL**

Lazus wears a bunch of stuff.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > You are carrying:
a tattered silken sack
a dimensional vault
a bottomless bag of the Tinkers

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Stamm
You are using:
<worn on head> a crown of writhing tentacles of mist
<worn on eyes> a blue crystal eyepiece
<worn in ear> an opal earring
<worn in ear> an opal earring
<worn on face> a translucent black dragonscale mask
<worn about body> the wings of the griffon
<worn as quiver> a thick leather scabbard
<worn about waist> a belt of flame enshrouded amethysts
<worn on arms> sleeves of barbed phaerimm hide
<held as shield> a dull black shield with protruding thorns
<worn around wrist> a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes
<worn around wrist> a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes
<worn on hands> holy gauntlets of the planetar (illuminating)
<primary weapon> an ebony bladed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of forest green dragonscale greaves
<worn on feet>
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:42 pm

<worn on legs> a pair of forest green dragonscale greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lamellar boots

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Stamm
You group-say '**AWFUL**'

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Stamm

Lazus gets a bunch of stuff from large.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std >
Lazus wears a bunch of stuff.
Moltok group-says 'but it never clicked in my head'

< 670h/779H 118v/118V T: Stamm TC: small wounds E: gnoll EC: awful P: std > Stamm

A fierce gnoll is stunned!
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
A fierce gnoll is slashed into two by a masterly stroke performed by Aristan.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.
A fierce gnoll misses you with its strike.
A fierce gnoll is nearly slain by the force of your slash!
A fierce gnoll is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You beautifully slash a fierce gnoll into two parts - both dead.
a fierce gnoll is dead! R.I.P.
A fierce gnoll slumps to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Your blood freezes as you hear the rattling death cry of a fierce gnoll.
Lazus gets a bunch of stuff from large.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V P: std > Lazus wears a bunch of stuff.
You get a small pile of coins from corpse of a fierce gnoll.
There were: 25 silver coins, 14 copper coins.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V P: std > The corpse of a fierce gnoll does not contain the coins.
Aristan attempts to flee.
Aristan leaves south.

< 670h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay And you didn't realise
You group-say 'And you didn't realise'
eq

< 671h/779H 118v/118V P: std > You are using:
<worn on head> a crown of writhing tentacles of mist
<worn on eyes> a blue crystal eyepiece
<worn in ear> an opal earring
<worn in ear> an opal earring
<worn on face> a translucent black dragonscale mask
<worn about body> the wings of the griffon
<worn as quiver> a thick leather scabbard
<worn about waist> a belt of flame enshrouded amethysts
<worn on arms> sleeves of barbed phaerimm hide
<held as shield> a dull black shield with protruding thorns
<worn around wrist> a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes
<worn around wrist> a silvery bracer covered in glowing runes
<worn on hands> holy gauntlets of the planetar (illuminating)
<primary weapon> an ebony bladed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of forest green dragonscale greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lamellar boots

< 671h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'omg, that was priceless'

< 671h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'bahahah'

< 671h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'neither did lazus saying "i'm gonna go get dressed"'

< 671h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan enters from the south.

< 672h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'hage j0o all!'

< 672h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan rolls on the floor laughing, tears streaming from his eyes.

< 673h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan rolls on the floor laughing, tears streaming from his eyes.

< 673h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Jenera group-says 'lazus had half the mud in on it, pava, you were brilliant'

< 673h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'or this'

< 673h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 674h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I just stayed up an hour more than I should have for this'

< 674h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'hage hage hage'

< 674h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Haha
You group-say 'Haha'

< 675h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus pets Moltok lovingly.

< 676h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'what's worse is that lazus is posting the entire log to the bbsd'

< 677h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says '?'

< 677h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'bbs too'

< 678h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay Excellent
You group-say 'Excellent'

< 678h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'dammit, i didn't think to log it.'

< 680h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid enters from the east.

< 680h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'rofl'

< 680h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'woot!'

< 680h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay I have it logged
You group-say 'I have it logged'

< 681h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'lucky me'

< 681h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid leaves south.

< 681h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'hage!'

< 681h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'sweet'

< 681h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'FUCK J00!'

< 682h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid enters from the south.

< 682h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus hi-fives you! Yeah!

< 682h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Axid leaves east.

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'hahaha'

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay *ROFL*
You group-say '*ROFL*'

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I'm go cry now'

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'meanyheads'

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
It's cold!

< 683h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'to think...sigh'

< 684h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'mah frens!'

< 685h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'omg, that was so classic'

< 686h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'I stay up an xtra hour to help you'

< 686h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'and yer just fuckin' wit meh'

< 687h/779H 118v/118V P: std > gsay We were overacting it something awful too :P
You group-say 'We were overacting it something awful too :P'

< 687h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'dude, I'm half dead from being tired'

< 689h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Aristan group-says 'ross' khanjari touch was the best'

< 689h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Pava group-says 'rofl'

< 690h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Lazus group-says 'even when we put you down in city of the dead'

< 690h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Moltok group-says 'yah, I mentioned that'

< 691h/779H 118v/118V P: std >
Daten
Sojourner
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:01 am
Location: glendale, arizona, USA
Contact:

BAH

Postby Daten » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:08 pm

I guess it just doesn't pay to be a trusting, helpful, friendly guy anymore.
Well, let's see, I have all of their names down, so see what happens next time they really die and need mah help! snarl, bastards.
Shar
FORGER ADMIN
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Shar » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:18 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!

Noob.
Shar - Forger Administrator, TorilMUD

Brandobaris : (51) [ would a forgotten realms zombie be interested in brains? ]

Shevarash tells you 'Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..... groan'
Gura
Sojourner
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Yer girlfriend's bed

Postby Gura » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:41 pm

well worth it. Moltok will never live that down. what a NOOB!
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
moritheil
Sojourner
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:01 am

Postby moritheil » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:59 pm

[Mielikki] entertain me.....

Oh yes, much hague.
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
ssar
Sojourner
Posts: 1446
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Contact:

Postby ssar » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:22 pm

hahahahhaahha, that rules!
BEER
Thilindel
Sojourner
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Postby Thilindel » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:41 pm

Damn, now mud is in on the 'Punked' show spinoffs :)
Jhorr
Sojourner
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Jhorr » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:30 am

I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn :) Any takers? Moltok?
Elisten
Sojourner
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 5:01 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Postby Elisten » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:18 pm

awww!!!! Poor Moltok!

*protect Moltok*

You big meanies!! (It was funny, but...) You big meanies! :)



Eli 8)
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:58 pm

*bump*
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:37 am

*bump for the forums coming back!*
Minib
Sojourner
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:29 am
Contact:

Postby Minib » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:39 am

That was pretty funny but it was cruel. VERY cruel. Especially to do something like that to a friend. This is going to make many people second guess helping their friends now that they have read this log. Moltok you did the right thing. You are a true Friend.
Est Sularus oth Mithas
- vow of the Solamnic Knights and the Knights of Takhisis meaning, "My honor is my life."
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:30 pm

Moltok saw the funny side of it :)

You can joke between friends :P
Ambar
Sojourner
Posts: 2872
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:01 am
Location: Our House in Va.
Contact:

Postby Ambar » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:05 am

Minib wrote:That was pretty funny but it was cruel. VERY cruel. Especially to do something like that to a friend. This is going to make many people second guess helping their friends now that they have read this log. Moltok you did the right thing. You are a true Friend.


Lazus told me Moltok's mom loved it too *stare*
"When a child is born, so is a grandmother."

-Italian Proverb
Tasan
Sojourner
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Fridley, Mn USA
Contact:

Postby Tasan » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:50 pm

Minib wrote:That was pretty funny but it was cruel. VERY cruel. Especially to do something like that to a friend. This is going to make many people second guess helping their friends now that they have read this log. Moltok you did the right thing. You are a true Friend.


Actually it only made people second guess exactly how dumb they thought Moltok was.

45 beers in 45 minutes... HA!

T
Danahg tells you 'yeah, luckily i kept most of it in my mouth and nasal membranes, ugh'

Dlur group-says 'I have a dead horse that I'm dragging down the shaft with my 4 corpses. Anyone want to help me beat it?'

Calladuran: There are other games to play if you want to play with yourself.
Stamm
Sojourner
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 5:01 am

Postby Stamm » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:29 am

This hasn't been topped for a long time. And since players come and go here, take breaks and come back, I'm sure there are many people who haven't seen this.

And even if they have, I hadn't read it for a year, and near pissed myself.

Sorry Moltok :P
Jhorr
Sojourner
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:01 am

Postby Jhorr » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:50 am

Still good comedy the second time around.

Moltok, you were a good sport. Cheers!
Xolan
Sojourner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:01 am
Contact:

Postby Xolan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:47 am

I can't wait till Moltok wakes up, he's visiting and I'm going to rib him again about this and leave this thread open, LOL.

Yeah, so I shocked him with a training dog collar in the stomach lastnight, but it still wasn't as funny as rereading this.


*tip*

Oh yeah, and by the way, that guy can drink like a madman. He's no SuperXolan Drunken Master but.. He knocks em back. Not bad for a tiny, skinny, gimp.

*grabs the dog collar remote and zaps him again*
To quack or not to quack...

Cah GCC: 'children are fun to piss off, because they can't do anything about it, until they are old enough to hold a gun'
Yasden
Sojourner
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2001 6:01 am
Location: Lake Stevens, WA, USA

Postby Yasden » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:49 pm

42 beers and 3 Zimas in 45 minutes?

That's his claim. :P
Support Your Addiction! Vote for TorilMUD Today!

Top Mud Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=shev

Why Nerox is jealous of me:

Nerox tells you 'man this thing is kicking my ass and i have blisters!'
Nerox tells you 'ok attempting it again put tape on my fingers for easier sliding'
Daten
Sojourner
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:01 am
Location: glendale, arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Daten » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:05 pm

The only reason this keeps getting bumped is because it's me! This is just further proof that I am an integral piece of this mud and you cannot survive without me, or at least, you cannot exist in a fashion that is truly pleasing to you! I knew you loved me! Anyways, I still personally feel that this was just about the funniest thing to ever happen to me on Sojourn et al. I am not ashamed of it, nor is it mean/cruel/whatever to keep bumping it, because it reminds me that I need to start playing fulltime again! I will be back to cr people from mangnolls and gnollscorps.
Sonon
Sojourner
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: San Antonio,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sonon » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:41 am

i swear this was funnier then my beheading :P
-------------------------------------------------------
Alysia group-says 'Lilen immolates a terrified squirrel to a charred crisp with his devastating inferno!'
-------------------------------------------------------
Lilen group-says 'where are all da trolls i was promised'
Lilen has left the group.
Hsoj
Sojourner
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:59 pm
Location: Not close enough to stalk... Latitude 45°30'30" Longitude -121°50'30"
Contact:

Postby Hsoj » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:32 pm

well where's that log sonon?
-==~ Tafah Auvry'ar'lyl | Fatah Fire Bath ~==-
Lazus
Sojourner
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun May 12, 2002 5:01 am
Location: St. Paul, MN
Contact:

Postby Lazus » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:59 am

I was thinking about this today and chuckled.

Back to the top with you!
Lilira
Sojourner
Posts: 1438
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:53 pm

Postby Lilira » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:53 pm

ROFL.. I'd never read that...

Thanks for bumping it
Elet
Sojourner
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2001 6:01 am

Re: The long awaited Moltok log!

Postby Elet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:09 pm

BUMP for epic comedy? :D

Return to “Logs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests