Question about Druids in Toril 2.0

Discussion concerning the upcoming Toril 2.0 update as well as general 3.5 edition D&D discussion
Dalar
Sojourner

Question about Druids in Toril 2.0

Postby Dalar » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:44 pm

It will be fixed in Toril 2.0.
Aremat group-says 'tanks i highly suggest investing 20 silver in training weapons from cm to cut down on the losing scales to shield'
Cirath
Sojourner

Postby Cirath » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:21 pm

I don't doubt that the natural spell feat will be added. The question becomes, will their wild shapes be more impressive in 2.0?
Lilira
Sojourner

Postby Lilira » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:04 pm

Mmm.. panther, lion, some big cat instead of just a big house cat.

Oh and WOLF!!!

Yummy.
~\o--Lilira Shadowlyre--o/~

You group-say 'my chars will carry the component on them if I can.'
Inama group-says 'hopefully they'll have some sort of volume discounts on ress items for people like you'
You group-say 'oh? Ya think? *giggle*'
Inama group-says 'they could at least implement frequent dier miles'

Suzalize group-says 'oh, eya's over weight i bet'
moritheil
Sojourner

Postby moritheil » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:02 pm

Cirath wrote:I don't doubt that the natural spell feat will be added. The question becomes, will their wild shapes be more impressive in 2.0?

While I can't speak with authority, I have heard that some people expressed hesitation regarding the balance of natural spell when it was brought up - so we'll have to wait and see!
Yotus group-says 'special quest if you type hi dragon'
Shevarash OOC: 'I feature only the finest mammary glands.'
Silena group-says 'he was so fat and juicy..couldnt resist'
Ragorn
Sojourner

Postby Ragorn » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:41 pm

I imagine Natural Spell will be fine in Toril 2.0, because Shev has ultimate control over the spells and feats available in the game. Druids break easily in tabletop because you can reach out to distant splatbooks to find ridiculous wild shapes and unnecessarily powerful abilities. A core Druid with Natural Spell isn't bad at all.
- Ragorn
Shar: Leave the moaning to the people who have real issues to moan about like rangers or newbies.
Corth: Go ask out a chick that doesn't wiggle her poon in people's faces for a living.
Shevarash
FORGER CODER

Postby Shevarash » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:34 pm

Without giving too much away just yet, suffice it to say that Druid's shapechanging abilities will be quite different than they are now, and will most likely include a way to cast while in form...
Shevarash -- Code Forger of TorilMUD

Return to “Toril 2.0 Discussion”