Coders for tinyfugue

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Braggo Boulderbasher
Sojourner

Coders for tinyfugue

Postby Braggo Boulderbasher » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:06 am

Hey. I'm headed off to school in about 2 weeks and am going to start using tinyfugue with my Apple ibook. I was wondering if anyone had any good reference sites for coding in tinyfugue. I have no clue how to write triggers or anything beyond the really simple and basic ones. I'm currently using zMud but will probably switch as soon as I get some help to write triggers and stuff for tinyfugue.
Thanks!

Braggo
Klurg
Sojourner

Postby Klurg » Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:14 am

Check out billimek.com and the sojourn page link on the right side nookie got some good examples in there. Also TF comes with a good helpfile!
Xisiqomelir
Sojourner

Re: Coders for tinyfugue

Postby Xisiqomelir » Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:05 am

Since you are using an iBook, may I recommend Rapscallion instead? Much easier to configure/customize than tf.

Website
Thus spake Shevarash: "Invokers are not going to be removed"

Gura: ..btw, being a dick is my god given right as an evil.
Braggo Boulderbasher
Sojourner

Postby Braggo Boulderbasher » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:59 pm

I already have rapscallion and I've messed around with it a bit, but can't figure out how to work triggers and other actions in it, do you use rapscallion xisi?
Braggo
Elseenas
Sojourner

Re: Coders for tinyfugue

Postby Elseenas » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:39 pm

Xisiqomelir wrote:Since you are using an iBook, may I recommend Rapscallion instead? Much easier to configure/customize than tf.

Website

Rapscallion is dead, RIP. It isn't even fully updated to work with MacOS X and there are several other clients which are catching up quickly (such as MudCrawler). It also never had the power or flexibility of TF, which runs natively and only requires a little unix know-how to run.

If you are going to use your terminal with TF (which is what I do), change the color settings to white-on-black and then tweak them so that you aren't on a black background or else you are going to have some degree of hell seeing bold black text. I personally like a medium grey background with a touch of transparency, but to each their own on that point.

Check out Nokie's site and copy prettymuch everything verbatim. Change the world file and the character files to represent what you need and let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Return to “MUD Client Help”