Condition Trigger needed for zMUD 6.62

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Condition Trigger needed for zMUD 6.62

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:02 pm

I've looked through old posts and tried a couple of the triggers posted with no luck. Does anyone have one that works for this version and possibly a trigger to turn them on and off too?
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Ambar
Sojourner

Postby Ambar » Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:34 pm

make three classes .. mine are called nasty,
awf, and ph ... copy the appropriate info to each class ...
ensure each class loads disabled so you can tog it on if you want to ...

#CLASS {nasty} {disable}
#TRIGGER {E: (*) EC: nasty wounds >} {gsay nasty wounds!!!;#t+ ph;#t- nasty;#t+ awf}
#CLASS 0

#CLASS {awf} {disable}
#TRIGGER {E: (*) EC: awful >} {gsay %1 awful!!;#t- awf;#t+ ph;#t+ nasty}
#CLASS 0

#CLASS {ph} {disable}
#TRIGGER {E: (*) EC: pretty hurt >} {gsay %1 pretty hurt!!!;#t- ph;#t+awf;#t+ nasty}
#CLASS 0

then make a toggle type button with multi states called Cond on/Cond off or whatever you wanna name it .... these are mine :

button DOWN:
caption: Cond On
value: #t+ ph;#t+ awf;#t+ nasty

button UP
caption: Cond Off
value: #t- ph;#t- awf;#t- nasty

the button turns on and off the condition caller as required ... i'm all about !spam in zone groups :)
mynazzaraxxsyn
Sojourner

Postby mynazzaraxxsyn » Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:48 am

Thanks, took a wee bit of tweaking but I made them work.
Lilithelle stops using a softly throbbing piece of flesh.
Gura group-says 'ill go solo the biznatch, just don't tell Stamm'
Kossuth responds to your petition with 'is it bad that the two words i think of when i see yer title are hottub and cthulhu? :('
Kruuksh
Sojourner

Postby Kruuksh » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:45 pm

Can you just enter all that line by line ?

Sorry, been using tintin/wintin forever, just started using zmud.
Eilistraee
Staff Member - Quests

Postby Eilistraee » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:48 pm

When larger trigger sets are posted here, your best bet is to copy the entire script into a text file. Then, you can import that text file by going to Settings->Import->Script. Also note that your tintin/wintin files can also be imported over with the Import function. :)
Kruuksh
Sojourner

Postby Kruuksh » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:51 pm

Eilistraee wrote:When larger trigger sets are posted here, your best bet is to copy the entire script into a text file. Then, you can import that text file by going to Settings->Import->Script. Also note that your tintin/wintin files can also be imported over with the Import function. :)

Cool, thanks.

I did try my tintin file it got hella nerfed, figured I'd just start fresh.

There was alot in that file that didn't need transferring anyways.
Kruuksh
Sojourner

Postby Kruuksh » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:08 pm

mynazzaraxxsyn wrote:Thanks, took a wee bit of tweaking but I made them work.

What kind of tweaking ? I can't get it to work at all.
Gura
Sojourner

Postby Gura » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:18 pm

add the position prompt P:std> or whatever it is and it should work.
Dornax says 'And for the right amount of information ye might get some nookie out of Nokie..'

Nokie wiggles his bottom.
Teba tells you 'let me do my job you volo twinker!'
Bobidibble GCC: 'yeah i admit gura is a better warrior then i am, no shame in it... perhaps someday i shall be as pimp'
Pril
Sojourner

Postby Pril » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:27 pm

try this kruuksh

works well

#TRIGGER {E: (%w) EC: awful} {gsay %1 is awful!!;#T- ENasty;#T- EPhurt;#T- EAwful} "EAwful" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {T: (%w) TC: awful} {gsay Tank %1 is at awful!! Someone better heal them!;#T- TNasty;#T- TPhurt;#T- TAwful} "TAwful" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {E: (%w) EC: pretty hurt} {gsay %1 looks pretty hurt!;#T- ENasty;#T- EPhurt} "EPhurt" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {T: (%w) TC: pretty hurt} {gsay Tank %1 is pretty hurt!;#T- TNasty;#T- TPhurt} "TPhurt" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {E: (%w) EC: nasty wounds} {gsay %1 is nasty!;#T- ENasty} "ENasty" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {T: (%w) TC: nasty wounds} {gsay Tank %1 is at nasty!;#T- TNasty} "TNasty" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {T: (*) TC: few wounds} {#T+ TNasty;#T+ TPhurt;#T+ TAwful} "TankCond" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {You receive your share of experience.} {#T+ ENasty;#T+ EPhurt;#T+ EAwful} "EnemyCond" {notrig}
#TRIGGER {You receive your share of experience.} {#T+ TNasty;#T+ TPhurt;#T+ TAwful} "TankCond" {notrig}

#ALIAS eon {#T+ EnemyCond;say Now reporting enemy conditions!;#T+ ENasty;#T+ EPhurt;#T+ EAwful;#VAR ECond ON}
#ALIAS eoff {#T- EnemyCond;say No longer reporting enemy conditions!;#T- ENasty;#T- EPhurt;#T- EAwful;#VAR ECond OFF}
#ALIAS ton {#T+ TankCond;say Now reporting tank conditions!;#T+ TNasty;#T+ TPhurt;#T+ TAwful;#VAR TCond ON}
#ALIAS toff {#T- TankCond;say No longer reporting tank conditions!;#T- TNasty;#T- TPhurt;#T- TAwful;#VAR TCond OFF}

#VAR ECond {OFF}
#VAR TCond {OFF}

#STAT {EnemyCondition is @ECond | TankCondition is @TCond}

-=Shades of Twilight=-

Return to “MUD Client Help”