CPPI plugin for ZMud

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Zowa
Sojourner

CPPI plugin for ZMud

Postby Zowa » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:45 pm

i'm having trouble coming up with a script for this plugin to display what the maximum time amount is for me to pray and then a count down using the text trigger - You have finshed praying <spell name> -. And I would like to use a bar graph for this one.

I tried setting it up using: You are praying for * which will take (%d) seconds.

#VAR totalwait %1
#TRIGGER {You are praying for * which will take (%d) seconds.} {#ADD totalwait %1}

but that just seems sloppy, i'm not real fluent in zmudiase yet and would appreciate any help possible.

need it to total up all spells memed and there times.
give total mem time... then be able to subtract the time for that spell once it is prayed... and reset to zero once finished (total) just to figure in for meditation.
Zowa Krunch Dwarf

-Eat them all I Say-
Gizep
Sojourner

Postby Gizep » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:51 am

heh

#TRIGGER {%d seconds:} {@timetomed = %1}

You are over complicating it..

You could add each of these to a list....
or something.
As long as we live in this world we are bound to encounter problems. If, at such times, we lose hope and become discouraged, we diminish our ability to face difficulties. If, on the other hand, we remember that it is not just ourselves but everyone who has to undergo suffering, this more realistic perspective will increase our determination and capacity to overcome troubles.
-- The Dali Lama

Return to “MUD Client Help”