Setting up a timer?

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Vigis
Sojourner

Setting up a timer?

Postby Vigis » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:38 pm

I need some help setting up a timer for an item that has a called proc 1x per mud day. If I invoke the amulet, I need the timer to reset and notify me when it is ready again.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Kallinar
Sojourner

Postby Kallinar » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:26 pm

Aww heck I know someone around here made an assassination timer a long time ago cause Eza used to live by that thing. It would be similar to that but I have no clue how it was done.

Maybe it was just the tick timer function in z-mud...just can't remember...old age....feh
Kallinar goes MOO
Confucious say: He who walk around with hand in pocket feel kockie all day.
Nolumakil
Sojourner

Here is an assassination timer

Postby Nolumakil » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:55 pm

You will need to modify the triggers for your source text when you invoke your proc.

#trigger {With practiced ease and lightning reflexes, you} {#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {#say You are ready to assassinate!}}
#trigger {Your assassination attempt goes wide of the mark.} {#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {#say You are ready to assassinate!}}
#trigger {{place a hand on either side of its head, and with one swift motion,|Your assassination attempt goes wide of the mark.|With practiced ease and lightning reflexes, you}} {#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {
#say You are ready to assassinate!}}

Add this to your status bar
Ass: [%alarm(assassinate)/60000]min [(%alarm( assassinate) - ([%alarm( assassinate) / 60000]*60000))/ 1000]sec
Alilsil
Sojourner

Postby Alilsil » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:50 pm

for new updated zmuds that status one wont work so here is one that will work on 7.20++

%eval(%alarm(timer)/60000)min %eval((%alarm(timer) - (%eval(%alarm(timer) / 60000)*60000))/ 1000)sec

enjoy

Return to “MUD Client Help”