anyone have portal?

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
flib
Sojourner

anyone have portal?

Postby flib » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:30 am

need some help with client i have it registered no triggers which are called events i think.. on portal so could use some assistance if anyone has this client just trigger sets and stuff
Anab
Sojourner

Postby Anab » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:45 am

What client do you have?
Zizziz tells you 'ok stop spamming me with your corpses.'
Sselrahk tells you 'Still, every poke with a poking stick is a poke with a poking stick.'
Bibad lvl 50 Orc Bchanter
Aggaz lvl 50 Troll Warrior
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:04 pm

Portal is the mud client he's asking about. I've thought about trying it now that is has a mapper. I registered zmud some time ago but hey if it's better......

Flib have you used the mapper if so can you give some feedback on it? thanks.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
flib
Sojourner

Postby flib » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:16 am

ya. the mud client I have is portal.. and well I need some help :P not sure how to parse things or anything.. and how to make is so you dont need to ! to redo a command.. also need trigger stuff.. any help would be gladly appreciated.. no i havent used the mapper. that's the thing.. i didnt know how to use that stuff on zmud.. and portal seems like it might be a lil more technical.. it seems like it has the potential to be a good client though.. shrug but.. alas i am lost :P

Return to “MUD Client Help”