Bandage set

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Bandage set

Postby Disoputlip » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:43 pm

We did BC yesterday, and I manually bandaged people.

So, I came up with this. It is a very very simple bandage set. But I considered all the other things I could trigger on, and concluded it wasn't worth it.

The whole thing is based on a macro "\". On my keyboard it is placed above the tabkey. If it doesn't work you reset it with "bandageclear" else you just press the key when you feel like it.

Code: Select all

#CLASS {bandage}
#ALIAS bandageclear {#Var bandageList "";#echo cleared bandagelist}
#VAR currentBandage {1}
#VAR bandageList {}
#TRIGGER {(%w)'s wounds continue to bleed uncontrollably!} {#additem bandageList %1}
#TRIGGER {(%w) doesn't need any bandaging right now.} {#delitem bandageList %1}
#KEY \ {#if (%numitems( @bandageList) = 0) {#echo No bandage required} {bandage %item( @bandageList, @currentBandage);@currentBandage = %int( @currentBandage \ %numitems( @bandageList) + 1)}}
#CLASS 0
Ifin
Sojourner

Postby Ifin » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:22 pm

Hrm, sounds like a good idea but I wouldn't recommend using it in BC :p

People should be manually targetting whoever calls it when they tanking, or when battle is done it should be a mix between typing "group" seeing who's about to die and bandaging them first and foremost, and bandaging whoever has the most bleeds.

Automated bandage running through a simple list won't hit the people who need it most.
Latreg
Sojourner

Postby Latreg » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:08 pm

interesting idea. what I think would be really helpful is a trigger/script set that gsays or something when a person has a certain number of wounds. Basically I tried to figure out who had the most wounds and bandage them first, lots of times it was hard to tell.
Talona responds to your petition with 'Sweet, I fixed something!'
Talona LFG: [55 Evil Human Nec] 'Don't make me mud castrate you all.'
Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything but you still cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Return to “MUD Client Help”