Multiple Gcmd

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Vigis
Sojourner

Multiple Gcmd

Postby Vigis » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:11 pm

If you are like me, there are probably several people in the group whose communication you don't want to miss. For example, Lilithelle is leading the group, but Kramel is MT, and Branthur is making the vit-list. I don't want to miss anything that any of them say because it could be important.

Step 1. #gag Cofen

All done? Okay, now we are ready to start. Don't worry, you won't miss anything important at all from implementing step 1. In fact, it will likely make you life easier and much much less spammy.

Here is the trigger (I think. . .I don't know if I managed to export the whole thing, so give me feedback if it isn't working for you because it works for me).

Use ladd to add new leaders, lrem to take people off of the list, lclear to completely wipe the list. golead to make it work, nolead to take it off, leadrep to see who is on it, etc. If you don't like having capture windows, or already have one open, you can remove the #cap from the trigger or change the name of the capture window;

#ALIAS golead {#t+ leadertalk; #say Leader Talk Enabled!}
#ALIAS nolead {#t- leadertalk; #say Leader Talk Disabled}

#CLASS {Leadertalk}
#ALIAS ladd {#class {Leadertalk};#if @leaderlist="NONE!" {#unvar LeaderList {Leadertalk}};#forall %replace( %-1, " ", "|") {#if %ismember( %proper( %{i}), @LeaderList) {#say Already on the List: %proper( %i)} {#additem LeaderList %proper( %{i});#say Added to Leader List: %proper( %{i})}};%null;#noop;#class 0}
#ALIAS lclear {#unvar LeaderList {Leadertalk};#class {Leadertalk};#additem LeaderList "NONE!";#class 0;#say Leader List Cleared!}
#ALIAS Leadrep {#say Current Leader List: %sort( @LeaderList)}
#ALIAS lrem {#forall %replace( %-1, " ", "|") {#if %ismember( %proper( %{i}), @LeaderList) {#delitem LeaderList %proper( %{i});#say Removed from Leader List: %proper( %{i})} {#say Not on the List: %proper( %{i})}};#if @LeaderList=%null {#class {Leader};#additem LeaderList "NONE!";#class 0};%null;#noop;leadrep}
#CLASS 0

#TRIGGER {({@LeaderList}) {group-says|tells|says|whispers|ASSOC::}} {#co 11;#beep;#cap Leader; #t+ Leadertalk}
Nerox tells you 'Good deal, the other tanks I have don't wanna do it, and since your my special suicidal tank i figure you don't mind one bit!'

Alurissi tells you 'aren't you susposed to get sick or something and not beable to make tia so i can go? :P'
Disoputlip
Sojourner

Postby Disoputlip » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:10 am

Code: Select all

#beep

:shock:

Return to “MUD Client Help”