To install the update I suggest you move personal settings out of TrackClass and then delete the TrackClass folder and all its children, then import the new xml.
- Fixed the afill (Auto group builder) completion trigger.
- Added message when afill finds an anonymous player in group who's class has not been identified.
- Added lists to keep track of each player's class whether added manually or via afill. This will allow afill to add players to grouplist who are anonymous once players have been added to one of the lists
- Improved the glance triggers so they can be anchored
- Added the logic for Main Tank status window section
- Added clrmt alias to dump the maintank variable, hide the Main Tank status window section and remove maintank from grouplist. Add them back with adt if they are still in group
- Changed location where variables are stored and created. Changed some #UNVAR to #RESET with blank default
CMud uses xml which is far less fun to read in forum posts so I've just attached the file for importing and testing.
Let me know if you have issues.
Below is Ifin's explaination of how to use these settings:
For all the new chanters out there:
This is my Enchanter trigset. You can create a new folder called TrackClass, click on the folder and the tab "Class Script" and copy and paste the contents in there.
Below is the glancing trigs. Make sure your status window is open (Window, Status is checked). I usually dock it on my left side of screen.
It separates people into 4 categories: Tanks, Priests, Mages, and Rogues (includes Rangers).
The basic commands:
"afill" - auto-fills out list based on group members
"adt, adp, admg, adro <name>" - adds <name> to either tank (adt <name>), priest, mage, or rogue category
"dlt, dlp, dlmg, dlro <name>" - deletes <name> from respective category
"glt, glp, glmg, glro <name>" - glances everyone in that respective category
"gla" - glances everyone in list (tho all that spam is bad, I usually just use category glances)
"clrall" - clears everything
"mt <name>" - puts <name> into @maintank variable (don't really differentiate tanks, so use this if say I need to keep a spirit spells, so I keep in this variable to use with alias')
"glm" - glances main tank
When set-up properly, this is how it looks on the status window (ex):
Hartor - DS-ss-BLR-glb-hs
Ifinian - ds-SS-blr-glb-hs
Ifinien - ds-ss-blr-glb-hs
Ifinein - DS-ss-blr-glb-hs
Hartar - ds-ss-blr-GLB-HS
So lower-case and green means spells are down. Uppercase and colored means spell is up.
The display updates on:
- glances (except haste)
- group-says (removes buffs on something like '*scale*', so if say leader is scaled (DS) and he gsays 'scales up on group', it'll change his buff tracker to "ds" even though his scale didn't really drop. This is b/c 99% of the time anyone really says a spell is on an out message)
- if you see the spell cast in room
I separated implementation from the variable commands, so should be easy to add/delete groups or whatever if you can read a little zmud code.