I've posted a Toril script for Mudlet 3.x.x+ 3.6.1 recommended http://www.mudlet.org If it's a prior version of Mudlet, it won't work.
Latest stable script version posted (8/3/2017) is 011c (removed from post, old version)
Development script (12/16/2017) is 011dev (removed from post, old version)
DOWNLOADING: Click on either of the above links to download the script package. Do NOT unzip it.
If you're installing anything other then a .zip file (for example, a .xml file) you unzipped it. Return to step 1.
Note: Safari by default auto unzips files it downloads
Once installed, the script can be bypassed and anything sent direct to the mud by typing the first letter of the command as a capital letter.
There are 3 ways to install. As a new installation, an in-place update of an existing profile, or creating a new profile with all the data from the previous profile. Choose the appropriate.
1) Create a new toril profile (torilmud.com 9999), and connect to it. Important: Don't log in to the mud (yet).
2) Use the mudlet package manager icon to import the NyyLIB zip file you downloaded.
3) Log in to the mud.
Type '#help' for client related instructions.
Type 'set' for a list of settings/options.
Creating and updating a new profile from a pre-existing profile.
1) Use the #backup command to make a backup of your datafiles into another folder. Note: This doesn't backup any changes you might have made to the script itself.
2) Create a new toril profile (torilmud.com 9999), and connect to it. Don't log in to the mud (yet).
3) Use the mudlet package manager icon to import the NyyLIB zip file you downloaded to the new profile.
4) Log in to the mud
5) Use the #backup command again to restore the datafiles to the new profile. Don't touch/delete the old profile.
6) Exit and restart mudlet.
7) After logging in, type '#map update' to update older maps with the map included with the newer version.
In-place updating of an existing profile:
1) Prior to updating, use the #backup command to make a backup of your datafiles into another folder. Note: This doesn't backup any changes you might have made to the script itself.
2) Select the package manager icon inside mudlet, and uninstall the previous package installed. ** NOTE ** - The previous package will be prefixed with NyyLIB - Don't remove anything else!
3) Import the new NyyLIB zip file you downloaded.
4) Exit and restart mudlet.
5) After logging in, type '#map update' to update older maps with the map included with the newer version.
Map progress is saved when updating. Type '#map update' to add new included areas to the loaded map image without losing previous progress.
The script won't run properly if the installation path includes a '$' or non-latin characters as part of the path.
-- poisons will be identified when looking in containers
-- added autohide to rogue
-- .. will walk reverse paths example: ..5ne will walk .w5s
-- katumi database update - 7/11/17
-- looting is disabled when you join a group
-- #room window is now flicker free
-- #fpet - retrieves lost pets
-- ungrouped followers are shown on group display
-- added ancient staff of the ashen soul
-- pet casting scripts
-- pet followers are named/numbered with unique names
-- gui windows redesign
-- spirit wrack added to a-p, fell frost to invoker
-- some text buttons have been replaced with icons
-- generated room, status, group, followers requests are gagged
-- incorrect group classes will be corrected if you type 'who'
-- equipment buttons will update immediatly when you remove/wear the item
-- code for buttons and timers changed
-- starttrain tank moblist : optional, moblist is the name of a variable with a list of mobs to attack
-- improved necro pet (ghost) spellcast
-- more code refactors
-- all generated status requests are now gagged
-- #fwalk area - list fwalks for current area only
-- lich/necro buttons
-- autoassist will work with ungrouped pet followers
-- added outflank
-- refactored train - use 'starttrain tank' to start as engine
-- alias: stpm - sets the character as not moving
-- Added say, auction to tabbed chat windows
-- Map updated: full size 317 areas 44958 rooms
Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests