I've posted a Toril script for Mudlet 3.x.x+ 3.16.1+ recommended http://www.mudlet.org If it's a prior version of Mudlet, it won't work.
Latest stable script version posted (1/27/2019) is 011 https://github.com/Nyyrazzilyss/NyyLIB/raw/master/NyyLIB011.mpackage
DOWNLOADING: Click on the above link to download the script package.
Once installed, the script can be bypassed and anything sent direct to the mud by typing the first letter of the command as a capital letter.
There are 3 ways to install. As a new installation, an in-place update of an existing profile, or creating a new profile with all the data from the previous profile. Choose the appropriate.
Use the package manager. If the module manager is used, it will unpack every time and not save any script changes.
1) Create a new toril profile (torilmud.com 9999), and connect to it. Important: Don't log in to the mud (yet).
2) Use the mudlet package manager icon to import the NyyLIB mpackage file you downloaded.
3) Log in to the mud.
Type '@help' for client related instructions.
Type '@set' for a list of settings/options.
Creating and updating a new profile from a pre-existing profile.
1) Use the @backup command to make a backup of your datafiles into another folder. Note: This doesn't backup any changes you might have made to the script itself.
2) Create a new toril profile (torilmud.com 9999), and connect to it. Don't log in to the mud (yet).
3) Use the mudlet package manager icon to import the NyyLIB mpackage file you downloaded to the new profile.
4) Log in to the mud
5) Use the @backup command again to restore the datafiles to the new profile. Don't touch/delete the old profile.
6) Exit and restart mudlet.
7) After logging in, type '@map update' to update older maps with the map included with the newer version.
In-place updating of an existing profile:
1) Prior to updating, use the #backup command to make a backup of your datafiles into another folder. Note: This doesn't backup any changes you might have made to the script itself.
2) Select the package manager icon inside mudlet, and uninstall the previous package installed. ** NOTE ** - The previous package will be prefixed with NyyLIB - Don't remove anything else!
3) Import the new NyyLIB mpackage file you downloaded.
4) Exit and restart mudlet.
5) After logging in, type '#map update' to update older maps with the map included with the newer version.
Map progress is saved when updating. Type '@map update' to add new included areas to the loaded map image without losing previous progress.
The mud prompt must be of a format '< 818h/818H 913p/913P 120v/120V P: sit >'
The script won't run properly if the installation path includes a '$' or non-latin characters as part of the path.
-- @set autoweapon auto|Bow|Dual|TwoHand|Shield|None - force weapon buttons for item unlisted in katumi
-- Katumi database update - 12/2/18
-- Map updated: full size 324 areas 46229 rooms : Bahamut, Keprum updates
-- @cgag to gag text from chat window (not main)
-- powers cooldown will show bottom left corner when switching weapons
-- fwalk paths won't pass through locked doors
-- added drow sign to chat capture
-- chars, items table is cached from katumi
-- bard now supports using 'flamekissed' as instrument type
-- "alert" is sent when needed
-- profilename displayed after who on anon characters
-- gcmd tab in chat window captures group leader only
-- @minimap - displays minimap window (and also gags from main display)
-- Command structure change: @map, @map help
-- Fixed roller
-- train fixes
-- various bugfixes
Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests