Here's something you may enjoy. :p

Scripts and support for your favorite MUD client.
Tiznor
Sojourner

Here\'s something you may enjoy. :p

Postby Tiznor » Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:08 am

Heres something you guys may enjoy, i was fooling around the other night boared stiff on exile, anyways its an auto phrase generator.

1.) Make list variables for phraseA, phraseB, and phraseC.

#VAR phraseA {You|I|No man|Everyone|Only the gods|Death|Certain gophers|Anyone|A man|A woman|No woman|Demons|A blade of grass|Certainly, you|It is a well-known fact that everyone|I have never heard of a man who|Many friends has the man who|All the clouds in the sky|Blessed are those who|Cursed are those who|Only a select few|I never thought that I would see one that|I have seen many a dragon who|The running river|Your hands|Thoughts|Even the likes of you|Everyone but the gods|A mere mortal|Friendly kittens|All mrems|No mrems}
#VAR phraseB {can|should|must|may|will|could|may try to|should try to|will try to|can try to|ought to try to|ought to|can attempt to|should try to|could hope to}
#VAR phraseC {be serious|stand alone|annoy me|be truly faithful|kill me|see the bunny. That'd show 'em|kill everyone|kill you|pat a man on the head|be lonely|eat some cheese|solve problems|love you|speak truth|cause problems|instigate a rebellion|love a goblin|be real|be a friend|eat rocks|look attractive|defeat such a foe|speak eloquently|be kind|have feet|fly like a bird|be holy|be evil|overthrow even the gods|live in supreme filth|look like angels|steal the most riches|tip over a cow|dance merrily|breathe underwater|fling a worm very far}

2.) Then you just make your alias:

#ALI {say %concat(%item(@phraseA,%random(1,%numitems(@phraseA))), " ",%item(@phraseB,%random(1,%numitems(@phraseB)))," ",%item(@phraseC,%random(1,%numitems(@phraseC))))}

Thats it, pretty simple.

/**********************************/

Anyone know where i can get my hands on an autoroller? i saw waelost's post so figured i'd request one. if yea want you can email it to me. thanks in advance. Image

Tiznor Tri'Talzia
Sarell
Sojourner

Postby Sarell » Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:41 am

ROFL!!!
That is fantastic hehe!!

dont have a roller yet, waiting for output on up day...there will be...there will be...
Braggo
Sojourner

Postby Braggo » Sun Mar 25, 2001 12:28 pm

when i try to get the random phrase it has a { at the end of it...how do I get that off?
Thanks

------------------
Braggo Boulderbasher
Galok Icewolf
Sojourner

Postby Galok Icewolf » Sun Apr 01, 2001 8:34 am

this thing is hilarious... I love it...
ShadowDrake
Sojourner

Postby ShadowDrake » Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:05 am

Man, I must give you an A+ for creativeness! Image

------------------
Cursed are those who can attempt to overthrow even the gods.

Return to “MUD Client Help”